• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Order

Didn't know Bob's Burgers had a jandro episode

tumblr_n403bxzDqR1s4andvo4_r1_400.gif

Village

I think the guy who did bobs burgers was apart of this mass Sailor moon animation whilst he was still in college.

You rock a Sakura avatar, the queen of simps. You are definitely on the board of directors of the Ain't Shit Club.

There is probably some ancient Greek myth that has her beat out.

That said, anything sakura related is automatically ain't shit.

Jado

Banned
Hyrule Warriors is pretty nice. Surprised by the number of enemies on screen and the game still running smooth. WiiU ain't as weak as I thought? If the formula keeps me entertained, guess I'll grab that Dynasty Warriors game on Steam when it goes on sale.

ReiGun

Dude that's training me tonight thinks one of the floors of this b&b is haunted.

Like, he won't even go into the rooms. Fam, this is a grown man. Like... what?

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Normally, when I play rpgs, I save areas with hardcore ass names for later. 9 times out of 10, if a cave is called, "Evil ass cave of evil," in a jrpg, the shit has lots of evil shit in it. I'm around lvl 40, so I decided to try my hand at Bitter Black Isle, cause who knows, it could be that 1 time out of 10.

Breh...

Fuck that place.

I walk through the gates and catch one of the warnings. I get the
H2wzt4f.png
face.

Walk down and get jumped by wolves.
qyIwdKi.png

Clear them out without getting a scratch. This is how you start?
xEeIdUd.png

Explore a little more and the warnings start to sound ominous as fuck, until I hit the door with the ghost basically yelling, "TURN BACK OR DIE!!!"

Bitch, I'mma boss, stfu.
Hi7Nx70.png

I open the doors and a goon from Castlevania pops up. I see the life bars
mjyx1R9.png
You still gonna catch this work.

I fire about 9 sets of ricochet arrows and the bar didn't move. He swiped once and deaded two of my pawns.
lAj0470.png

He turns towards me on some, This is a no flex zone, ya bish
WeuMYJH.png
shit and leaves.

This place must be meant for the 70 and over club.

Which Silent Hill's have you played? The first one is really good with combat and that's what I like about it. It has a lot of the setbacks from RE worked on and in particular, I'm referring to the melee weapons and a lot more mobility. (Feels great to dodge attacks on such an old game)

I saw a play through of 3, looks scary as fuck. :( but I beat the first one, I know I can handle it~ I hope haha. I'm gonna get the second one and then try SH3, if you like it I'm sure it's gonna be great (BCT, we have great taste, all of us LOL).

The first four, but my memory is hella shaky on them. I should probably revisit them, before I double down on the combat comment. LOL. The mobility was good though. The characters ran with a sense of purpose.

Yea, 3 has some spooky shit in it. lol. I think the mall being so large, gives you a false sense of security. You would think that you could hide, but there was so much evil shit running around, that even having a pistol on you doesn't ease your nerves.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i don't understand why no friend told you that fucking with bitterblack isle before killing the ur-dragon was a worse idea than taking JC's cheap ass to a stripclub

death isn't even the 5th strongest thing in that dungeon either

what you know about zombie dragon/umbra tag team matches?

Fresh DD players are so adorable in how innocent the world is to them.

Also what DY said. I mean Oldschool you were struggling on a forest drake, negro that should have been your first clue that you weren't ready for ANYTHING else in this game lol. How you gonna struggle on a forest drake but think you can step into the ring with Death? That's not part of the game...literally.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Also what DY said. I mean Oldschool you were struggling on a forest drake, negro that should have been your first clue that you weren't ready for ANYTHING else in this game lol. How you gonna struggle on a forest drake but think you can step into the ring with Death? That's not part of the game...literally.

bruh

he ain't even see the fucking gundam golems yet lmao

bitterblack's first real boss is just a dude with a hammer - and he will fuck you up in front of all your homies like the booty warrior

KumaJG

That's exactly whom I'm talking about. Why the fuck does he spawn in the second combat room in the dungeon?

Event Trigger when you first enter Bitter Black. You need to experience Everfall(post game) before you mess with Bitter Black. First run through bitter black no that bad. That second run through have breaking controller mad.

bruh

he ain't even see the fucking gundam golems yet lmao

bitterblack's first real boss is just a dude with a hammer - and he will fuck you up in front of all your homies like the booty warrior

He's probably gonna quit at the golems. :3.

Ur-Dragon is definitely going to take his cookies.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
i don't understand why no friend told you that fucking with bitterblack isle before killing the ur-dragon was a worse idea than taking JC's cheap ass to a stripclub

death isn't even the 5th strongest thing in that dungeon either

what you know about zombie dragon/umbra tag team matches?

Bruh. lmao. I didn't know his bitchass was in the game. I haven't touched a guide or a youtube video, so this is legit blind. I know now. haha

Damn at him being lite work in the dungeon. I'm tempted to explore more and run from the bosses, but that shit will probably stop working the minute a gate shuts behind me. Regular mobs of enemies get bodied by the Magic Archer indoors, so they're not the problem: even at lvl 40. I'll probably just avoid that shit until much later.

edit: The purple golems? Already sonned a bunch, unless there is some next shit I haven't seen.

Level 40? Bruuuh you gon need to lift a bit. I didn't enter Bitterblack until level 133...granted I entered it immediately upon starting Dark Arisen because I spent waaaaaay too much time with DD vanilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom