• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyored

Yo.

Space Dandy.

giphy.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Level 40? Bruuuh you gon need to lift a bit. I didn't enter Bitterblack until level 133...granted I entered it immediately upon starting Dark Arisen because I spent waaaaaay too much time with DD vanilla.

he keeps referring to level 40 like level 40s don't get shot every day
ibkvTUq2DVWoHB.png
i seen a gargoyle kill a whole level 50 squad free
There is another type of golem. How far you into the game?

he hasn't even killed the big dragon yet
ibkvTUq2DVWoHB.png

still doing main story missions and shit
ibkvTUq2DVWoHB.png

DOFP was aight for a Wolverine flick.

stop it five. you know damn well this wasn't even a wolverine movie like x1 or perhaps 2 was.

this was the xavier film. all his character arc/journey and he had the most screentime (both versions)

best comic book film since tdk. hugh jackman da gawd deserves a lifetime achievement award for his wolverine. give him the EGOT

strobogo

Banned
Since someone made a thread about 22 Jump St they most likely torrented. I looked up the cast uh this Amber Stevens chick
l3BFVED.png

That was the most unrealistic relationship I've ever seen in a movie. I legitimately have never seen a movie where the relationship was so unrealistic that it made me not buy anything in the move. And the movie was pretty ridiculous and had a lot of implausible shit to begin with. I couldn't buy a single thing after that hook up happened. I'm 100% confident that that relationship wouldn't happen in real life if Amber Stevens was an actual random college girl and Jonah Hill was Jonah Hill at full force. ZERO chance in the world that that woman would fuck that man. Zero. I've never been so offended at a movie.

That was the most unrealistic relationship I've ever seen in a movie. I legitimately have never seen a movie where the relationship was so unrealistic that it made me not buy anything in the move. And the movie was pretty ridiculous and had a lot of implausible shit to begin with. I couldn't buy a single thing after that hook up happened. I'm 100% confident that that relationship wouldn't happen in real life if Amber Stevens was an actual random college girl and Jonah Hill was Jonah Hill at full force. ZERO chance in the world that that woman would fuck that man. Zero. I've never been so offended at a movie.

the whole movie was off. but it was worth admission price and the implausible relationship alone for that scene when channing tatum finds out who jonah hill fucked.

funniest scene of the year.

strobogo

Banned
the whole movie was off. but it was worth admission price and the implausible relationship alone for that scene when channing tatum finds out who jonah hill fucked.

funniest scene of the year.

It was a great scene. But the rest of the scenes all I could think about is "There is absolutely zero chance this could ever happen". Never have I seen a movie where the relationship was so out of any realm of possibility that it actually took me completely out of the movie (which got really, really weird and meta for large chunks).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom