• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
This Ebola stuff is crazy. :(

Naruto is as bad as Sakura. Best friends try to kill one another, breh.

I been saying this since forever. I never understood the hate Sakura got that wasn't also thrown at Naruto. Both had a very toxic bond with Sasuke. But I suppose I should change that to have since its being mentioned now. I take it that shit is still dragging on?

This Ebola stuff is crazy. :(

I been saying this since forever. I never understood the hate Sakura got that wasn't also thrown at Naruto. Both had a very toxic bond with Sasuke. But I suppose I should change that to have since its being mentioned now. I take it that shit is still dragging on?
Indeed it is. Last five weeks, though.

I just found $22. No, I did not steal it.

Finding Money While Black
J0ecbDr.png

Probably because Naruto has some worth/value aside from being a Sasuke cheerleader. Sakura has been useful in maybe one fight, and she needed that old woman controlling her too.

Anyone in BlackGAF read One Piece? Doflamingo brahs...I almost like his crew as much as the Strawhats. He's an evil bastard, but he's not a one note evil bastard, that's for sure

J10

Banned
You that nu black now that you got cash huh?

J-10 will be on Oprah tomorrow to talk about the state of the black community.

Then he will on Fox talking out how we need to stop bringing up race.

"They need to stop expecting handouts! I have this 'bootstrap' theory I'd like to share..."

and talking about "I got a friend that don't want to be labeled as Pony"

Y'all half a step from writing fan fiction.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Someone should write a history of BCT, then Kenneth Burns can do a docu with classy folks reading out posts.
I'd write the chapter about Part-Time Warrior, how he introduced the sugar grit struggle but then eventually made it out of the bucket.

J10

Banned
Surrounded by morons in this class. Niggas keep having little side conversations and asking the professor to repeat shit he just said.

Spinluck

Gone Girl is fuckery done right. Holy shit.

I'm gonna be honest, at one point all I could think about that bit Patrice O'Neal used to run about white girls going missing. But yeah, the movie was really enjoyable, long as fuck though.

Shout out to Tyler Perry though, didn't know this dude had it in him. All the performances were great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom