• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

50 million € for a customer, er, franchise car? Are they out of their fucking minds?

Tires to remain 13 inch?

Strategy group needs to die ASAP.

Dilly

Banned
50 million € for a customer, er, franchise car? Are they out of their fucking minds?

Tires to remain 13 inch?

Strategy group needs to die ASAP.

The current strategy group needs to be eradicated. It is nothing more than the big teams making F1 dependant on them.

Anyone know a good source for high-res vintage photos of Formula 1? I want to make a poster of one of them.

Mastah

Andrew Benson ‏@andrewbensonf1 15m15 minutes ago

McLaren being very coy about an apparently major problem with Alonso's car. I can tell you it has no engine in it, though...

Honda, Honda, Honda...

Mastah

Andrew Benson ‏@andrewbensonf1 10m10 minutes ago

Alonso's engine problem "still under investigation", says Honda F1 boss Yasuhisa Arai, adding Alonso "could run" in final practice

@JennieGow says Alonso's engine is being changed now because team didn't want to break curfew, so up against it to be ready for P3

Dilly

Banned
Honda, Honda, Honda...

dead38sb5.jpg

Zeknurn

Senna binned it as usual
Buemi's team needs to get a better stopwatch.
Piquet is going to have to do serious energy saving which means Di Grassi got this in the bag.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Trulli and Da Costa will crash today - well, Da Costa finally passed him

What a blunder from E-dams team, they thought that mandatory pit stop time is 10 seconds longer

Zeknurn

The Trulli shortcut is my favorite part of this race.

Well, they admitted that it was their error :D

It was a Ferrari level error. Heads will no doubt roll.

Edit: That's not how you overtake, Duval.

Another great race. I like how in Formula E the stewards don't give a shit if you cut chicanes or run into people to overtake. Maldonado is going to feel right at home one day.

Props to Piquet. I didn't think he would make it with the amount of energy he used in the first stint.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Hahha, another Honda kaput

and red flag

"I had a massive loss of power. We've got a bigger problem here." No shit Sherlock :D

Kyougar

I know a german (well east-german) proverb that can be used for Honda:

"Yesterday we were standing at the brink of the abyss. Today we progressed one step ahead."

Mastah

McLaren ‏@McLarenF1 10m10 minutes ago

JB's car suffered ERS-related failure towards the end of FP3. Our engineers are looking at data, but sadly his car won't be ready for quali.

Top Bottom