• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

dakun

It would be amazing to see if this race ended under the safety car and all the cars behind Hamilton tried to be as close as possible to him to get under the 5 seconds

olore

Theoretically, if Lewis was to take the checkered flag first, would he still be on the second step of the podium? And do the interview as second-place finishee?

It would be amazing to see if this race ended under the safety car and all the cars behind Hamilton tried to be as close as possible to him to get under the 5 seconds
lol that would be hilarious

Ricciardo still no stop?

Vettel is gonna battle with Massa

mclem

I think in those circumstances it's based on their times prior to the safety car, isn't it? Or am I confusing it with the black flag rules?

Mohonky

Dont think Hammy was gonna get Rosberg, but that penalty was a bit harsh, but rules and all that. This GP is bit of a non event.

Is there backstory to the Sky commentators referring to the two Felipes as "Fred"?

Trying to separate Felipe Massa to Felipe Nasr, as they sound the same.
Kimi just said he dropped the rear...
Guess that's Alonso of the hook for causing an accident, unlucky pimp ;)

Gianlu D'Alessandro ‏@Gianlu_DAle 14m14 minutes ago
Alonso: "I was 5 metres behind him. He had wheelspin and everybody was overtaking him. I was on his left and we had the accident"

dakun

Dont think Hammy was gonna get Rosberg, but that penalty was a bit harsh, but rules and all that. This GP is bit of a non event.
That's literally the smallest penalty they could've given him in the race though. In the past that was a drive through.

Pimpwerx

It doesn't look like rain is going to happen, based on the long shots. Only 3rd is in question up front. I might have to go back to sleep. PEACE.

spuckthew

Hamilton is literally cruising. His Friday pace on the softs was good IIRC, but because of the penalty he's just having a casual Sunday afternoon drive. But credit where credit's due...Rosberg has been mighty consistent and has had the better setup car.

olore

Hahaha hoo boy, I´m laughing at myself, why I drove home from our summer retreat to watch this. Sorry, it´s a bit watered down, Formula Management. And I´ve been watching since the late eighties...

Top Bottom