• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

1991-51.jpg

This one is a classic.

Zeknurn

Hey guys. Will hijack thw thread a bit. I hope you don't mind

My wife is an artist. And she drew one f1 painting as a gift for me back in 2008.now she's thinking of doing another one and I'd like your help to nominate an f1 moment that's worth drawing

Your help is much appreciated..

I was thinking of Kimi's victory lap at interlagos in 2007 with Kovalienen waving at kimi.

Any suggestions are welcome. Doesn't have to be from the modern era

I1fGTmF.jpg

Ark

EDIT: Daily Mail is banned, but it was a picture of Hamilton crashing into Raikkonen at Montreal in the pits.

Personally, I think you should go for something recent. All the Prost/Senna/Mansell/80s-2000s have been done to heck and back.

Ark

I know we all love to make fun of that, but could you imagine being in his shoes?

Man, to say that would suck must be a huge understatement.

I know we all love to make fun of that, but could you imagine being in his shoes?

Man, to say that would suck must be a huge understatement.
That was Massa's first, last and only shot at a title. Minus having to be Barrichello 2.0 for Alonso and his over defensive driving in 2011 I respect him.

Hey guys. Will hijack thw thread a bit. I hope you don't mind

My wife is an artist. And she drew one f1 painting as a gift for me back in 2008.now she's thinking of doing another one and I'd like your help to nominate an f1 moment that's worth drawing

Your help is much appreciated..

I was thinking of Kimi's victory lap at interlagos in 2007 with Kovalienen waving at kimi.

Any suggestions are welcome. Doesn't have to be from the modern era

Picture worth of a thousand words

:(

Coulthard to Schumacher in 2000 France GP

nbSEONe.jpg

This one is a classic.

When Senna risked himself by jumping out of his car to help saving Érik Comas life:

adnews-85907270142600642679f7831e100df5c058fdb876e5d69e0c71f200b4.jpeg

Awesome suggestions and beautiful stories behind all the suggestions.

She loved the quoted above most, especially the senna running out of the car one. But admits with her style of drawing she might not do it justice.

More suggestions are welcomed. Many thanks guys

Juicy Bob

Ricciardo on Shanghai's long straight:

Daniel Ricciardo said:
"Yep, it's long alright. You could drink a can of Red Bull driving down it. I've heard quite a few drivers saying it's pretty boring. Ha! If they think it's boring in a Formula One car, they should have tried coming here in Formula BMW. I drove here as a kid, all massive afro and enthusiasm and, trust me, it was the sort of straight where I'd definitely have been reaching for a book if I'd had one."

Toro Rosso:

However, Tost says beating the Bulls is not the target.

"Our target is not to finish ahead of Red Bull," he told Autosport.
"Our target is to finish at the end of the season in fifth place in the constructors'.
"Whoever is behind us, I don't care.
"If you don't finish in the points then we cannot achieve our targets."

Basically "it's not our fault that they're so slow".

Clint Eastwood is directing a Ferrari biopic with DeNiro as Enzo?

We aren't panicking, nor disheartened. We know what we should do. But it's also a fact that it's not a situation where you can make a recovery in one race. Still there's so much you can do in 2 weeks, so we will bring more updates to China GP

So another 25BHP released? McLarens will get slaughtered in the last sector :(

Top Bottom