• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

untitled-50buql.gif

dakun

Rosberg really only needs one lap where he's a tenth faster and he'll be in the drs zone. If that happens Hamilton will have a hard time to fight him

And Hamilton going with the same strategy as Vettel and Nico gets the option tyre. Oh boy. And Vettel unable to jump Nico basically ruins everything for them.

McNum

That's a pretty good engine burnout. Well done Red Bull. Well, unless they didn't mean to, in that case they probably should look at that.

A little disappointing that Mercedes and Ferrari run the same pit-stop strategy. I kind of hoped for one of them to do something tricky. Like Raikonnen doing a one-stop or something crazy like that.

Brundle "and there's a fireman who's never cleaned an f1 car"

Please mister fireman don't spray your extinguisher on my car it will ruin the paintwork. Fire damage is such a better look.

Ark

That's a pretty good engine burnout. Well done Red Bull. Well, unless they didn't mean to, in that case they probably should look at that.

A little disappointing that Mercedes and Ferrari run the same pit-stop strategy. I kind of hoped for one of them to do something tricky. Like Raikonnen doing a one-stop or something crazy like that.

It was inevitable that Mercedes would cover off the Ferraris, not all too surprised.

Interesting strategies coming from Rosberg and Hamilton.

Aiii

So not worth it
I hope they go back to all those experts like Jacques Villeneuve ("Should I tell you the truth? I think Max is an insult. Does Red Bull realise it is putting a child in Formula 1?") with some of the footage of Verstappen in the first three races and ask them if they wish to revise their opinion on him.

Top Bottom