• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

McNum

It was inevitable that Mercedes would cover off the Ferraris, not all too surprised.

Interesting strategies coming from Rosberg and Hamilton.
Yeah, I suppose. Just after last race I would have liked to see Ferrari keep on being different. Still, either Mercedes is sandbagging, or Ferrari has something up their sleeves because they're catching up.

Aiii

So not worth it
Engineer to Sainz:
tumblr_n06ztjuVcx1si7538o5_500.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Ericsson is such a shit driver, why did he yield that first time? He got lucky Ricciardo messed up there.

spuckthew

Rosberg is being whiny but I understsand the team's point of view (so Rosberg doesn't get mugged by Vettel). Let's hope no such blackmail occurs.

spuckthew

So Mercedes not allowed to race this year? Makes sense with Ferrari but still

Meh, they don't really care about their drivers being able to race, only to get the most points. Their message to Hamilton was them wanting maximum points.

Aaaaaaand now Rosberg getting tyre deg

Edit: Troll complete.

RoKKeR

God one of the NBCSN commentators is such a Ferrari fanboy, it's incredibly obnoxious. Don't get me wrong I love that Ferrari is fucking with Mercedes this season but his neutrality is pretty nonexistent.

Also Williams long run pace is so bad, Jesus.

Aiii

So not worth it
How do you forget to turn into the pit lane, you've done it a million times Pastor.

Just imagine being in that team and seeing one of your drivers make errors like that. That must suck, you work your ass off all weekend and there goes any small chance of points as your driver just forgets to drive into the pits.

How do you forget to turn into the pit lane, you've done it a million times Pastor.

Just imagine being in that team and seeing one of your drivers make errors like that. That must suck, you work your ass off all weekend and there goes any small chance of points as your driver just forgets to drive into the pits.

What's worse is that Pastor made some good progress this race, even did a good overtake or two. And now it's ruined.

RoKKeR

At least he has pavement over there to drive on this year.

Ark

I imagine Pastor's antics have been the only thing bringing smiles to the Lotus team over the last 16 months.

Top Bottom