• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Ark

I really want to see a Rosberg pole, just to see if Hamilton would sit behind...

Rosberg was holding back because closing up would have ruined his tyres and gave Vettel a run at him. It has nothing to do with team orders.

EDIT: LOL Maldonado.

Aiii

So not worth it
The lack of power in that Renault is such a shame, just look at how easy Perez can stay ahead...

-edit.. And there goes Pastor.

untitled-12pfust.gif

RoKKeR

Was nodding off and then I saw Loldonado's little crisis before NBCSN went to another commercial. Still laughing.

Edit: Oh my god thank you Sunhi hahaha

frontieruk

Rosberg was holding back because closing up would have ruined his tyres and gave Vettel a run at him. It has nothing to do with team orders.

EDIT: LOL Maldonado.

Did I say team orders? I don't see Hamilton thinking he couldn't get past which is the mentality Nico had today.

Aiii

So not worth it
Sky commentary makes a good point... How does Verstappen not lock up his tires when he does moves like that?

To be fair, his dad had a knack for late breaking too, might be genetic. :D

As expected.

We should just hope for external factors to produce exciting races from now on.

Mercs advantage is applaudable

And Alonso is getting blue flags.. I'm happy..

Ark

I've just realised how much I miss having McLaren at the front of the grid. The team may be the more-than-occasional joke, but I hope they get up to the front by the end of the season.

Edit: Nevermind, LOL.

Aiii

So not worth it
I've just realised how much I miss having McLaren at the front of the grid. The team may be the more-than-occasional joke, but I hope they get up to the front by the end of the season.

Not just McLaren, you're missing two of the top drivers at the front.

MALDONADO WTF. How do you even...

Top Bottom