• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Aiii

So not worth it
No even his fault.

Can you blame us for just assuming? Come on now, he IS the most likely suspect.

Hell, whenever there's a crash, even if Maldonado is on the complete opposite side of the track, you still kind of look for him to see if he might have been involved.

Ark

Let's be fair here, that crash was Button's fault, but Maldonado wouldn't have been in that position if he didn't already screw up twice this race.

untitled-166wu9y.gif

Worst way to end the race. At least there's another podium and some good points for Ferrari. Still not fast enough to beat Mercedes, as expected.

RoKKeR

Alright, time for bed then. All in all very impressive response from Mercedes, but I'm glad to see Ferrari is still up there.

As a Williams fan it's a bit frustrating to see their horrendous long run pace... hopefully something they can figure out going forward.

Aiii

So not worth it
I had a mate with who had a Renault Megane, that car would occasionally just completely shut down all electronics in the car while driving. Just completely shut down until he stopped, turned it off and on again and it would work again.

Then my dad had a Renault Scenic and that thing did the exact same thing.

Maybe the engineer who made that is now on the F1 team?

Aiii

So not worth it
Poor Max losing two point finishes out of three to shitty Renault engineering, I would imagine Jos is already talking up to the likes of Ferrari and Mercedes.

Top Bottom