• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us (HBO) - Kaitlyn Dever (Abby) Needed Extra Security On Set - "“There are people that actually genuinely hate Abby"

She was a great character in TLOU Part 2. Controversial game. Gimme that any day of the week over boring stories like Horizon 2 or Starfield.

I like both TLOU2 and Horizon 2. I think what they did in TLOU2 was bold as hell and 99% of the time I'd probably be right there with everyone else hating on the game and the story direction. I don't know though I played it and I just love what they did.

I also like the story direction they took in Horizon 2 though.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Speaks to how well written that character was and how well Laura Bailey performed. I absolutely hated Aby, and I absolutely loved that Naughty Dog did what they did in TLOU2. I really enjoyed how uncomfortable they made me feel with that game.
I hated TLOU2, but I can at least respect what Druckmann was trying to do. He was trying to show that there are always two sides and in conflict everybody loses.

Where they take the story in part 3 is beyond me.

Top Bottom