• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us |OT| It Can’t Be For Nothing (Spoilers)

antitrop

I don't have a day off of work until Tuesday, but my shifts are only about 5-7 hours and I have no real responsibilities. Mostly free time. I can see myself finishing this early in the week.

Fucking serious!!!!! i just got the YLOD trying to DL the patch. It kept restarting liek it was for the other user and it finally started to dl and shut off mid download.

dead now

:(

antitrop

Fucking serious!!!!! i just got the YLOD trying to DL the patch. It kept restarting liek it was for the other user and it finally started to dl and shut off mid download.

dead now

:(

U9LJq.gif

seen that edit. kinda pissed, havent played my ps3 in months and finally when i want to play something it fucking dies. Need to get the disc out somehow

Bladenic

Forgot I had this pre-ordered, Newegg shipped it today. Unfortunately I'm really not able to afford it, so I'll probably send it back and instead use those Redbox codes to get and play through it. Just hope I don't regret not keeping the purchase by loving the game too much :p also interested in multiplayer, although I'm about the biggest "no thank to multi" kind of guy.

burgerdog

Forgot I had this pre-ordered, Newegg shipped it today. Unfortunately I'm really not able to afford it, so I'll probably send it back and instead use those Redbox codes to get and play through it. Just hope I don't regret not keeping the purchase by loving the game too much :p also interested in multiplayer, although I'm about the biggest "no thank to multi" kind of guy.

You can't get a refund on games. I checked earlier today, :/

graywolf323

Where is it?? All I keep downloading is the theme!

doesn't show the full game in my download history and the full game just went live on the store but shows full price to me :-/

edit: for some reason after I tried adding it to my cart it realized I own it

edit 2: still doesn't show in my download list though >_<

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

graywolf323

I've done day 1 digital preorders a couple times before and never had this happen before

MLB 13 The Show showed up in my download list right at midnight like it was supposed to

wonder wtf is going wrong with Last of Us

MFPSN

Neo Member
Same here. My previous Day 1 digital all came right after midnight on the WC, now there is no option and when I click download it says error occurred.

Top Bottom