• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us |OT| It Can’t Be For Nothing (Spoilers)

Sheroking

The store is randomly erroring and letting me in and out, but the download options have disappeared.

Clearly they're working on it. Fix it soon, Sony, or else.

Gamestop CEO:

163.gif

Fucking serious!!!!! i just got the YLOD trying to DL the patch. It kept restarting liek it was for the other user and it finally started to dl and shut off mid download.

dead now

:(

You might know this but you can fix YLOD. I have done it more times than I can count with my ps3 and others. Only things you need is a screw driver and thermal grease (you can get this at any computer hardware store).

1. Open the ps3 completely down to the mother board. (guides can be found on youtube)

2. Place the clean mother board only in the oven at 300 degree F for 30min.

3. Wait to cool

4. Place thermal grease back on CPU and GPU and put back together.

This has worked for every YLOD I have encountered.

Sheroking

You might know this but you can fix YLOD. I have done it more times than I can count with my ps3 and others. Only things you need is a screw driver and thermal grease (you can get this at any computer hardware store).

1. Open the ps3 completely down to the mother board. (guides can be found on youtube)

3. Wait to cool

I think most people would rather contact Sony than bake their fucking PS3.

3. Wait to cool

yea, ill give the ylod fix a try soon. Hopefully it works long enough to get my disc and a couple save files. kinda stuck though as I just preordered a ps4 and dont really want to buy another ps3 just for this game and a few others. Needs a price drop bad.

I think most people would rather contact Sony than bake their fucking PS3.

If it is already broken it won't matter. If you have a warranty then yes do not do this. I work in IT and I have a 100% success rate doing this. I buy "broken" ps3's from $20-$60 when ever I can because I know I can fix them.

nomis

3. Wait to cool

tumblr_lpmph2c9d01qc93th.gif

3. Wait to cool

Funny. I read these steps in my head like an Australian late night tv salesman.

First time in the thread here... this is why you go to Redbox... got it at 12:01am down the street.

Same lol.

I'm an hour or so in, just met up with Ellie. So far...it's very pretty but...honestly? Boring. It definitely feels like a reskinned Uncharted so far.

Just a preliminary opinion.

It's out. It's finally out.

I've been waiting for a long time, and I somehow knew a classic was coming...

Hopefully it lives up to the hype. Picking up my copy at 10 AM...

D23

just picked up my copy from Redbox, gonna play it all weekend!!

sorry ND but i just don't have the $$ to buy a $60 game at the moment, will pick it up later when its cheap!

in the meantime IM SO EXCITED! finally

Top Bottom