• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dystify

Coming along nicely. (It auto updates.) http://dystify.com/images/banner01.png

banner01.png

ehead

Posting in legendary thread. Honestly, I didn't expect these amount of 10's. Really hoping I could buy the Switch + this game here sooooon.

buttdiver

This is a pretty amazing event. It's been about 10 years since we've seen something like this (with the release of Super Mario Galaxy in 2007).

So, some fps problems at times but the game itself is basically perfection and the best video game of all time period.

Switch purchase justified.

NSESN

I don't think it will hold up on 98, I still expect some scores lower than 9, however looks that a 95+ is a lock for now.

These scores remind me of two things:

1. Everyone who tried to discredit the Edge score because of their Skyward Sword score
2. Miyamoto's famous quote: "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."

Looks like it was worth the wait.

vaderise

Considering the technical flaws, Im not quite sure the wii u version will score as high
Yeah and i'm okay with it. Switch is overpriced and not worth the price for just ONE single game for a couple of months.
I don't care if it has frame drops or more pop in. Both versions look similar and play the same. Maybe it rubs less smoother but who really cares? At the end the experience will be preety much identical. Not to mention that Switch version has a couple of frame rate problems too.

Gurish

As much as they have also produced something incredible and received a lot of recognition and success for it, I feel goddamn bad for Guerrilla Games and the Horizon guys right now.

Like, Horizon Zero Dawn is a fucking amazing game.

But Zelda is stealing that thunder. Hard.

Yea should have released 2 weeks earlier :/

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Some people predicted averages that are lower then every single review so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom