• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New and Improved Cricket Thread© - Now Roadblock Free!

If they had more run to chase or batted first the score would be 300 not out or something. He was playing all of his shot on leg too i don't know how the BD captain didn't try to contain that.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Wonder if they will mix up the team for next game, give some new guys a try if they took any over.

lol at his excuse for hitting boundaries "didnt want to run to much"

artist

Banned
Good on Watto part, good that the ODI record is still intact. Tendulkar's 200* was against SA and not Bangers, just like Haydos' 181 was against Bangers too ..

ICC should just strip Bangers of the test status.

irfan said:
Good on Watto part, good that the ODI record is still intact. Tendulkar's 200* was against SA and not Bangers, just like Haydos' 181 was against Bangers too ..

Lots of guys have made hay off the bangers, Murali averaging 8 wickets a match against them. But I'm not sure dropping them from test status is the right way to go, I think ICC (or somone) should do more to support the "minnow" countries.

tri_willy

irfan said:

haydos' 181 was actually against the kiwis

artist

Banned
pieatorium said:
Lots of guys have made hay off the bangers, Murali averaging 8 wickets a match against them. But I'm not sure dropping them from test status is the right way to go, I think ICC (or somone) should do more to support the "minnow" countries.
They have taken 2 steps back .. not really sure if they deserve the status anymore.

tri_willy said:
haydos' 181 was actually against the kiwis
My bad.

justin.au

The roar for Tendulkar was wonderful.

Malinga has just bowled one of the greatest first balls ever. A fast, spot-on-the-money, late swinging yorker. Tremendous stuff.

artist

Banned
justin.au said:
The roar for Tendulkar was wonderful.

Malinga has just bowled one of the greatest first balls ever. A fast, spot-on-the-money, late swinging yorker. Tremendous stuff.
SL board just ordered all their players to head back to prep for the Pom series, it will be a big blow to Mumbai and Deccan.

DeSo

Banned
Yeah, they're looking good. Run rate is above eight but you never know if they keep wickets in hand.

Two good games so far tonight. Punjab beat Chennai in a great chase.

params7

Banned
ABDV just hit the craziest sweep shot I've EVER seen off Southee for a six. Watch this shot on the highlights in the end of BRC's innings in the BRC vs CSK match.

justin.au

The Deccan rev-up music is so bad: generic rock music with "GO, CHARGERS GO, CHARGERS GO, GO GO GO" x 10 after every single Deccan wicket/boundary/win.

About to go insane.

justin.au

Shaun Tait is so overrated. I'll be surprised if he gets a decent IPL contract next time. So not great. Should just retire to save himself the shame of being dropped by everyone.

justin.au

67/0 off 4 overs. What is happening in this match? To be more specific, why are Rajasthan so shite?
Answer these questions without implicating Shaun Tait.

artist

Banned
Punjab is still weak IMO, once Valtathy goes cheaply they will fall like a bunch of rubber ducks. There were 99/2 in 9 overs and were only able to get 95 in the next 11 thanks to Marsh or else it would have been an embarassment.

Oh and I blame Warne's love interest. :p

artist

Banned
132079.jpg

justin.au

Marsh is in cracking form. Great knock from Sehwag as well.

It was almost the extras that decided the match: 16 for Delhi vs. 5 for Punjab.

Top Bottom