• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New and Improved Cricket Thread© - Now Roadblock Free!

Grug

Muglh.gif
so good

What's the story behind this GIF?

artist

Banned
Fuck.

Still one of the best innings I've seen in a while. Coincidentally my other fav knock was Warner's 100+ not out in that exciting test against the Black caps.

master15

For those of you asking, here's the list of fastest double centuries in Tests. Astle tops, getting there in 153 balls

I think the sound of the ball coming off Astle's bat will forever be etched in my memory. Outside maybe an innings from Gilly, I've never see such clean and sweet hitting.

Grug

Handy fightback by India.

But at the same time, it's pleasing to see that wickets are there for the taking.

India have their work cut out for them.

Would be nice to get the lead up to 200.

Yagharek

India are going to struggle to get this score going on recent batting performances. I cant see Australia having to chase a 3 figure total if anything.

India are going to struggle to get this score going on recent batting performances. I cant see Australia having to chase a 3 figure total if anything.

208 behind is touch enough, if they make 300 on the crumbling pitch it will be a great effort. They need to get through tonight with all their wickets in hand. Still only day 2!

Yagharek

I love watching Tendulkar get out cheaply. Never gets old, rare as it is.

edit: Petulant reaction from Tendulkar, I expect irfan to chastise him for acting like a spoilt child, yes?

artist

Banned
Reaction was warranted, Australians were appealing for a 6ft high lbw.

I'm shocked to see Sehwag's gone though.

edit: My initial reaction about Starc was correct - he's more dangerous than the other two combined. He also reminds me of Irfan Pathan in a way, can bat too.

Yagharek

Such a partisan crowd, pin drop silence for a four. I guess they want the match to end in this session.

Ive seen more Indian fans in that crowd than Ive ever seen away team fans in any Indian-hosted match.

That said, maybe its so quiet as the Indian fans have given up and gone home early for the night. :p

Top Bottom