• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New and Improved Cricket Thread© - Now Roadblock Free!

artist

Banned
Pietersen said:
Most importantly we're 3-0 up, so it's a series win away from home.
Something that Pakistan cant say .. lol

bhangra.gif
bhangra.gif
bhangra.gif

142651.jpg

142684.jpg

beast786

From the above post that I cant read I'm assuming my post hit the mark. Nice!

The fact you reminded me that you can't read my post made me realize how in epic style my posts must have hit the mark. Almost as satisfactory as 16 match losing streak.

midonnay

gah warner >_<

they should just give him free reign to go batshit like gilchrist and sehwag

this indecision is killing his game.

midonnay

WHAT THE FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK

they made a mistake

dhoni was playing silly buggers and now the third umpire has messed with hussey's head

Grug

Seriously though... Dhoni needs to be a spokesperson for premature ejaculation treatments.

"Hi I'm MS Dhoni... like me do you have a tendency to go off to early..."

artist

Banned
Cricinfo said:
"If you have any common sense of engineering, the only view taken for these stumping decisions should be the stump cam. The side view takes in to accounts shadows of the boot on the pitch which will give an illusion to a wrong decision. From the stump cam view, Huss was gone for all money."
Understandable why Dhoni's upset as he got a similar view of that stumping, should have been given out but whatever .. today's Mussey's lucky day. If it was Punter, we would have seen the discussion go on for ages. ;)

Grug

Runrate is really not where it should be. Hope we can hold on to enough wickets to really lift the intensity later on.

tri_willy

can someone explain how peter forrest made it to the aussie lineup??? dont mean to be a stat whore but his first class averages are quite mediocre, im sure there a several others who would warrant a lineup way before he does

Grug

can someone explain how peter forrest made it to the aussie lineup??? dont mean to be a stat whore but his first class averages are quite mediocre, im sure there a several others who would warrant a lineup way before he does

Leading run scorer in the Sheffield Shield. He's quality and has great technique but he's playing a test innings in an ODI today. It's costing us.

He really has to go all out, and do it now... if he gets out, who cares.

Need to get Dussey or Christian out there.

artist

Banned
Yeah, I was a bit shocked to see his stats after Puppy talked him up saying he would probably also make it into the test side.

Top Bottom