• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New and Improved Cricket Thread© - Now Roadblock Free!

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Changed his name, still an ass hole.

Speaking of "moral victories" my best one was his pathetic little rage PM at me before he put me on ignore. Was a good day.

u guys take this too seriously.

GvGly.jpg

tri_willy

shakib al hasan is possibly the best ever cricketer banga's have produced, cant see anyone else in the team taking that tag for a very long time, certainly not ashraful

Zapages

Seriously WTF... Wrong decision of out given to Umar Akmal and a plumb lbw out not given against Bangladesh! The umpires suck!!!

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
Was just gonna post about Nasir taking his sweet time then he goes out. Let's see what these other betters can do, the RRR was going a little higher than they'd want.

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, that little flurry helped a lot. Keep going!

Update: They're not far behind now, they could get this. Amazing.

params7

Banned
lol Bang fans must have an increase avg heart beat rate right now. 11 from 7 balls, 3 wickets remaining.

edit:
9 off the last over. Can go anywhere.

params7

Banned
Brilliant ball that from Cheema. 7 runs from 3 balls now.

Edit: LOL at that, 1 run converted to 3 runs. 4 from 2 required....and BOWLED! Last ball, 4 required. Pak has this now, just 1 good ball.

AAK

This is too funny... My roommate is squirming in his room making all these weird noises LOL... I knew it was cricket related.

Bangladesh have really shown they are ready to compete with the big boys. Hopefully this will be the catalyst that gets them performing on par with the rest of the Test nations, though that make take a few years yet.

beast786

Great game by Bangladesh.

But also congratulations to pakistan.

White washing the #1 test team and winning the Asia cup ODI. Nice come back for the boys. The atmosphere in the stadium seems electric.

artist

Banned
See how beast was missing when it was close and yet he shows up after Pak barely crosses the line? Coward. Besides Banga win would have been great, it would be funny watching Pakistani fans throw cheating and fixing accusations around.

Pakistani fans are still bitter over India kicking Pakistan out of the 2011 WC. Look at this example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-okiycC0gtw The Pakistani guy has gone to such extreme lengths into adding his own animations onto the video besides "inventing" his own ball tracker lol But yeah, I'm pretty sure there will be another such video of the recent game where Kohli owned Pakistan. ;) The top comment on that video is just lol

"De actual reason y de ball missed de stumps coz...ur mom opend wide, right next to de leg stump...so Sachin is not out and ur MOM is OUT" lol

Anyway, HUGE MORAL VICTORY to Pakistan for beating Bangladesh in the final by 2 runs. The star team of the tournament remains Banga, maybe this is the start of good things to come for them in the future. Atleast a Bangladeshi can hope so. They need to preserve the shit out of Shakib and not let him play too much cricket.

beast786

Blah, blah blah blah..............

Anyway, HUGE MORAL VICTORY to Pakistan for beating Bangladesh in the final by 2 runs. The star team of the tournament remains Banga, maybe this is the start of good things to come for them in the future. Atleast a Bangladeshi can hope so. They need to preserve the shit out of Shakib and not let him play too much cricket.

Seriously. Can someone please teach him how to trash talk?

So winning anAsia CUP is bad. Real moral victory was losing to Bangladesh and not giving up the bonus point, probably was the India's biggest moment in the past 8 months.

Top Bottom