• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New and Improved Cricket Thread© - Now Roadblock Free!

Window

That's the thing with SA though. They perform so well through out the season but when it comes to ICC tournaments all that goes out the window and they always end up inexpiclably losing.

That's the thing with SA though. They perform so well through out the season but when it comes to ICC tournaments all that goes out the window and they always end up inexpiclably losing.

nah that is past. Hope this will not get repeated. I just love that team since 90's but I do admit choking and bad luck is their specialty.

artist

Banned
Yeah. This side with de villiers looks more hungry, we'll see if the old habits have gone or not soon.

Monkey ball innings from Pollard, still not enough to get his side a win today. Feels like he's carrying his team far too often these days.

artist

Banned
I guess beast is gloating in England's loss after the 4-0 whitewash of Pakistan and also the heart breaking loss in the T20s.

Firecrackers in Pakistan!

beast786

I guess beast is gloating in England's loss after the 4-0 whitewash of Pakistan and also the heart breaking loss in the T20s.

Firecrackers in Pakistan!

Nothing is more satisfying then a 4-0 record breaking test loss. But then again, it lost to Bangladesh.

artist

Banned
Sigh, this is getting tiring. Why the fuck did they schedule ONE, fucking ONE T20 at the Wanderers. Fly out the entire India team + staff for just one T20 ..

Where did all the good spinners go from India and Pakistan?

Sigh, this is getting tiring. Why the fuck did they schedule ONE, fucking ONE T20 at the Wanderers. Fly out the entire India team + staff for just one T20 ..

Watch the T20 people it is for Kallis charity. Boss doing good things.

vwSjm.jpg

beast786

Hey monkey.

Do you think India can beat Afghanistan ? I mean after losing to bangladesh and record breaking 4-0 test white washes back to back. Do you think India should be in the play and compete from the minnows and have the automatic for Afghanistan ?

artist

Banned

artist

Banned
Dussey gone, fuck those WI celebrations are THE best in the game. Cheap airplanes (like 10 yr olds) from Pakistan got nothing on these celebrations.

So WI tie Australia, in ODI and T20. Big lol at that result, hypocritic home lions (that too barely).

Hey monkey.

Do you think India can beat Afghanistan ? I mean after losing to bangladesh and record breaking 4-0 test white washes back to back. Do you think India should be in the play and compete from the minnows and have the automatic for Afghanistan ?

You didn't answere my question monkey :(

haha you wanted me to quote it so artist can see it haha. Both of you are not in ignore list of each other so stop playing lol. Yes india should play Afghanistan. They are very good in T20 and hope they will improve a lot. Match of pak vs afghan will be even more tense , as most of the afghans I have talked to prefer india to pakistan.

Zapages

haha you wanted me to quote it so artist can see it haha. Both of you are not in ignore list of each other so stop playing lol. Yes india should play Afghanistan. They are very good in T20 and hope they will improve a lot. Match of pak vs afghan will be even more tense , as most of the afghans I have talked to prefer india to pakistan.

Yet, most of my Afghan friends like Pakistan over India.

Got two posts out of from beast, my posts hitting the bullseye.
like a trumpet, lol
lol I'm assuming beast is bitter even though his team beat Bangladesh in the final by 2 runs.

Or he's defending Afridi physically attacking his fans. No other Pakistani news in the past few days.
Get better friends, like monkey's.
lol, True Pakistani.
Dude, what's your problem? Your attitude is pathetic. You're constantly baiting other posters, and seem to have a hard-on for Pakistan hate. It's especially troubling when you incite and mock specific posters..

Sporting rivalries are one thing, but cut that shit out.

beast786

Dude, what's your problem? Your attitude is pathetic. You're constantly baiting other posters, and seem to have a hard-on for Pakistan hate. It's especially troubling when you incite and mock specific posters..

As I was reminded, read the OP

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
As annoying as irfan (artist) can be sometimes the constant bickering between he and beast is one of the reasons I continue to check this thread.

artist

Banned

Just to clear up the air, I have nothing against Pakistan or Pakistanis, I just do it for beast. From earlier in this thread;
Please dont even try to turn this into an unnecessary nationality hate. I keep appreciating Australian cricket all through the series, just not your trolls. The other troll-in-recruitment was born out of the India-Pakistan hate that is normally present is most sub-continent population, prior to that I have had ZERO posts against Pakistan. Even now I dont hate Pakistan one bit, it just gives me immense pleasure to make this troll, roll in his bed. Zapages, as you probably already know is one big massive joke character.
Oh and OP is outdated.

As annoying as irfan (artist) can be sometimes the constant bickering between he and beast is one of the reasons I continue to check this thread.

This. I love it and I do not take it seriously. Some time it is annoying but most of the time it is friendly. Even they know it. Beside if this is not happening we will be drinking tea and biscuit watching test matches in our white dress for ever. Smiling and clapping.

artist

Banned
monkey, did you see how Kallis got bowled? His stumps were thrashed. :p Can he do something with the ball today?

edit: Yup, he got the first break for KKR, Kallis bowled Finch.

monkey, did you see how Kallis got bowled? His stumps were thrashed. :p Can he do something with the ball today?

edit: Yup, he got the first break for KKR, Kallis bowled Finch.

lol I am on the job most of the time now so can't watch any match. I do come here first to get cricket news than cricinfo lol. Sad that kkr lost but good for irfan pathan.

artist

Banned
KKR will bounce back, they're a good side.

Btw, final day for what could be a really interesting test cricket between England and SL. I'm watching ..

Top Bottom