• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New and Improved Cricket Thread© - Now Roadblock Free!

artist

Banned
Whoopin' is the right word for England's defeat today. I was a big fan of the England side but they have seriously dropped a lot and I bet the Ashes would be a lot closer contest than people think.

elfinke

OMG Aussies, what the hell.

Haha, indeed. Take nothing away from the bowling though. The inswingers to Henrique and Bailey were fucking top drawer deliveries.

Fucking Johnson, woeful shot. Closed the face of the bat to turn that inswinger to mid wicket, just after he was beaten by the same damn delivery.

jambo

7/35

t7k9o.jpg

artist

Banned
Two of Australia's top 3 lowest totals against SL came in the last 2 years.

This will be the third and most likely topping the list.

elfinke

"We have full faith in our rotation policy blah blah blah"
[/IMG]http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg[/IMG]

Sri Lanka sure as shit are rotating through our team pretty well.

This is the greatest tribute to Tony Grieg yet.

elfinke

cricinfo.com said:
Darryl Rodrigues: "Under the runs column, you sure its not a telephone number for Ponting and Hussey?"

Lol. Looks like the sun'll still be up when this game is over, I might go sneak 9 holes in. I'll give Elin a call.

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
I missed most of the Sri Lankan innings, due to work, sadly. Looks like it could have been a really entertaining game to watch.

artist

Banned
Oh wow, it looked like dick move by Javagal calling off the game last night. Srilankans upset, one of my SL friends rage posted this;

316903_101513333747922tugg.jpg

tri_willy

there's a lot of sri lankan salt out there... understandably so for the recent odi

what are everyones thoughts on shaun marsh??? some people think he needs to be slotted into the aussie batting line up due to his apparent potential, but his stats dont back it up... i personally believe he needs a strong season in the sheffield shield before he wins anyone over (if his last name wasnt marsh, he would never get a crack!!!)

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
there's a lot of sri lankan salt out there... understandably so for the recent odi

what are everyones thoughts on shaun marsh??? some people think he needs to be slotted into the aussie batting line up due to his apparent potential, but his stats dont back it up... i personally believe he needs a strong season in the sheffield shield before he wins anyone over (if his last name wasnt marsh, he would never get a crack!!!)

I was thinking about Marsh the other day. I liked him when he played back a year or two ago, he seemed to show a lot of talent but then he had that awful run where he just couldn't make a score at all and lost his place in the side.

Apparently he's in the Aussie T20 team which is awesome for him.

Curufinwe

SA with five run outs batting second today.

I believe that is New Zealand's first ever series win against South Africa in any form of cricket.

Top Bottom