• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Official Madden Season 12 Thread: LD come back... you can blame it all on me!

will someone fill in as the rams for zep and play me!?

i'm going to be so damn rusty because i haven't play madden in a while! i was rusty in NCAA last night and it had only been like 4 days since i played it! maybe i'm just getting old... losing my skills!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:

i'm going to be so damn rusty because i haven't play madden in a while! i was rusty in NCAA last night and it had only been like 4 days since i played it! maybe i'm just getting old... losing my skills!

I'll do it! It's time for my revenge!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:

What the shit? I would like a fill in for the Rams game? I thought we was just waiting on his ass. Tomorrow will someone step up to play me with the Rams around 9:45pm est?

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX said:
What the shit? I would like a fill in for the Rams game? I thought we was just waiting on his ass. Tomorrow will someone step up to play me with the Rams around 9:45pm est?

DCX

I should be able to do that as long as someone is around to let me have control of the team to fill in game stats.

conex i can play tonight. i need the practice!

just got beat in a game by the rams (DM). while i made some bad throws, they have gimped JTO an unbelieveable amount. its to the point where i can have a guy wide open streaking down the left sideline and he either underthrows it so badly the CB catches up, or he throws COMPLETELY off target.

come on EA, i know he's not your precious brett favre but he's not a fucking chick throwing out there jesus christ let me complete a pass when i make a good read and my guy is open.

DMczaf

you should have switched to the west coast offense after the first 4 ints!

Bill Walsh is disappointed in you for falling in love with the deep ball

it was the most yardage i think ive ever had in madden this year! i did throw deep a bit too much but motherfuck i had guys open or at least where they could make a play on the ball. i take the blame for 3 of the int's. the other 4 were a combination of bogusness!

you got your revenge. but don't worry, i'll get back into the swing of things.... shortly!

lol it wouldn't let you challenge? i thought you didn't cause you felt sorry for me. i wanted those challenges to end. fucking have to watch the entire thing!

konex, confirm if you're going to play me tonight! i can go watch joey and saras infinite playlist or whatever the fuck that chick movie is or MY choice appaloosa! we'll see which vote wins tonight (or tomorrow!)

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol it wouldn't let you challenge? i thought you didn't cause you felt sorry for me. i wanted those challenges to end. fucking have to watch the entire thing!

konex, confirm if you're going to play me tonight! i can go watch joey and saras infinite playlist or whatever the fuck that chick movie is or MY choice appaloosa! we'll see which vote wins tonight (or tomorrow!)
I think he's supposed to be playing Frankman right about now (11 Eastern).

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I hope Konex remembered all the rules :lol

Rorschach

The Frankman said:
I'm waiting for him to accept my challenge. He keeps PMing me saying I haven't done so even though I did it 5 minutes ago.
Tell him to back out of the player hub for a sec and then go back in. If all else fails, meet in a lobby.

question: can you play nickel and dime every down?

I ask because I got down early and it seems I'm seeing nothing but those coverages for the last 2 quarters.

Cloudy

Banned
gg frank

FMT, let's play 2morrow. I know not to use my router now. I forgot I have to get up early 2morrow :p

ps: frank: I typically select auto defense unless I need a stop

Fifty

Cloudy said:
ps: frank: I typically select auto defense unless I need a stop

opcux5.gif

Matrix

I got beat by the QB sneak and calls picked by the cpu... wtf good god :lol

Cloudy

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
konex god dammit did you run QB sneak again!?

Matrix didn't play me :lol

ps: I didn't run any QB sneaks. My only QB runs were one off PA and a kneel to end the game :p

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
I'll fill in for Ram games and you don't have to deal with DM's bad stability!

No dice! I have to play you enough as is! I can't give up all my secrets in a non division game!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol wtf i could have swore frankman made that post!

and why dont you want to play tonight konex! my gf is gone so i wouldn't get bitched at!

Good to see I'm not the only one!

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
oh wait i can't play as the rams as they are in my division. conflict of interests :(

Plus I have a game against you later in the season!

Just put MiG back on my schedule!

Top Bottom