• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Official Madden Season 12 Thread: LD come back... you can blame it all on me!

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
I should be able to do that as long as someone is around to let me have control of the team to fill in game stats.
Are the Rams under the control of Mr Sparkle? I would like to try to get my game in with Matrix as soon as he can, if he's around.

DCX

Rorschach

DCX said:
Are the Rams under the control of Mr Sparkle? I would like to try to get my game in with Matrix as soon as he can, if he's around.

DCX
I'll give them to Matrix for now. I forgot sparkle's password. :p

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX said:

DCX

I'm playing a game of MLB Show with Fifty in 5 mins that I had scheduled earlier.I can play you after that is done if you want to play earlier.

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
I'm playing a game of MLB Show with Fifty in 5 mins that I had scheduled earlier.I can play you after that is done if you want to play earlier.
Just let me know here. Thanks.

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX,I can play now.

Matrix

Ok I'll send you the challenge.Good luck to you too.

Fifty

Oh, well SOMEONE unlocked week 7. I just saw the 2nd game unlocked and assumed it was a week 6 matchup! Never mind then.

Matrix

GG DCX.

Can I have the Rams please...who wants the Texans? :p

Matrix

I have a great idea :D

Mig can have the Texans since he cries about having to use the Saints,I'll get the Rams and Zep can be stuck with the Saints since he fell off the face of the earth.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
I have a great idea :D

Mig can have the Texans since he cries about having to use the Saints,I'll get the Rams and Zep can be stuck with the Saints since he fell off the face of the earth.
That would still leave a team without an owner.

Matrix

Ok I'll take the Saints too.I could play two teams,I was going to do it with the Panthers before.

Fifty

OK, I think I want to smash my copy of this HORRIBLY DESIGNED GAME.

I just got a disconnection with FMT. It was a fantastic game. I was ahead 13-10 at the start of the 4th. I wasn't going to let Matrix and DM down! The Rams were playing like the Ravens. I had *3* user INTs with the great Cory Chavous.

Then it disconnected us. LOL. Oh yeah, and I had ZERO lag prior to this kick in the nuts. GOD DAMMIT.

Fifty

If this was my real team, I would have recorded the stats to that point and then played one quarter. I was too shocked and pissed to record the 3 quarter's worth of stats. I'm sorry!

i dare anyone to find a worse OL and DL combination in this game over the niners. both of my lines are absolutely pathetic. i can't get pressure on the qb unless i blitz a bunch of people, and my O-line consistently lets the 4 man line through.

anyhow, that was a good game fifty. good picks! on that last one you had i have NO IDEA where osullivan was throwing, you were actually like 5 yards behind VD who was running an inside post and was open, i tried to lead to the left and somehow it goes 5 yards back to the right :lol

i dont know wtf it disconnected though. fucking piece of crap

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Since he wasn't disconnected and you were, I'm guessing it's on your end? That game with DM too...

What are your NAT settings?

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I vote we bag this miserable game and start an NHL 09 league. It is far superior to the steaming pile that is Madden this year.

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i dare anyone to find a worse OL and DL combination in this game over the niners. both of my lines are absolutely pathetic. i can't get pressure on the qb unless i blitz a bunch of people, and my O-line consistently lets the 4 man line through.

anyhow, that was a good game fifty. good picks! on that last one you had i have NO IDEA where osullivan was throwing, you were actually like 5 yards behind VD who was running an inside post and was open, i tried to lead to the left and somehow it goes 5 yards back to the right :lol

I got you beat. Ryan is in top 10 in sacks, ints and my dline is at the bottom of league in sacks.

DCX

DMczaf

DenogginizerOS said:
I vote we bag this miserable game and start an NHL 09 league. It is far superior to the steaming pile that is Madden this year.

New York Jets TJ Denogginizer 0-4-0

2672626210_711e30960a.jpg

Somnia

Hey Ramirez I'm off all day Monday and Tuesday...can play at anytime either of those days, just let me know what works for you for our week 7 game.

Ramirez

Somnia said:
Hey Ramirez I'm off all day Monday and Tuesday...can play at anytime either of those days, just let me know what works for you for our week 7 game.

Tuesday works for me...we still on for tomorrow True?

Fifty

Watch FMT blow him out as this game finishes. God dammit! MWS, you had better get at least 4 INTS and win the game! We need the Rams to win that division. Big Zep may have died, but their playoff chances will live on forever!

Matrix

I was only taking the Saints if I got the Rams too :lol It doesn't look like that's happening,but....

Since I'm such a nice guy I'll make the switch if Fmt says it's ok.

Top Bottom