• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the *NEW* Official Madden Xbox League Thread Season I: F U EA (Now with poll!)

Do you want 5 minute quarters, or 6 minute quarters?

Results are only viewable after voting.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I title it "Bills, And how their O-line sucks Ass" I was getting like 2 seconds to pass everytime. :lol My trick plays were working better than my regular ones

CB3

"3rd and 30. Pennington back to pass... sees chrebet over the middle... COMPLETE! first down!" Sound familiar? Bullcrap! But you did destroy bob.

:lol :lol :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
ColdBlooded33 said:
I title it "Bills, And how their O-line sucks Ass" I was getting like 2 seconds to pass everytime. :lol My trick plays were working better than my regular ones

:lol

You're my favorite of all the new players Cold. Don't ever change. :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
iceDragon7 said:
Ho-ly crap...Malley has been the closest person to breaking my win streak. He had me sweating balls and everything that game.

Good job, way to keep the second longest win streak in the league going!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
iceDragon7 said:
Ho-ly crap...Malley has been the closest person to breaking my win streak. He had me sweating balls and everything that game.

I only lost by 4 to you in the pre-season,I hope I can get revenge if I make the playoffs ..muhahahaha :(

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
if my kicker doesnt miss a 35 yd fg this game belongs to me... thats it.... if(when) i make the playoffs I will take this boy's manhood(nh)

CB3

Malleymal said:
if my kicker doesnt miss a 35 yd fg this game belongs to me... thats it.... if(when) i make the playoffs I will take this boy's manhood(nh)

DO IT

hahaha, by the way it was a 48 yard field goal you miss. It looked like you didn't put enough power into it. I was so happy when you failed that attempt. Then you had the game at the end also but of course my D came in with an interception.

Why does it feel like I have the whole League coming after me now? GO FOR WELLIE! Hes the bad guy around here.

CB3

Malleymal said:
yea and then u cheated before halftime...

u will not escape whats coming to you
:lol :lol :lol

I dont know why none of you can beat him, Its like he is the Anti GA. You guys dissapoint me

Rorschach

iceDragon7 said:
hahaha, by the way it was a 48 yard field goal you miss. It looked like you didn't put enough power into it. I was so happy when you failed that attempt. Then you had the game at the end also but of course my D came in with an interception.

Why does it feel like I have the whole League coming after me now? GO FOR WELLIE! Hes the bad guy around here.
It's because you're the new Malleymal.

:lol Someone take Teyo out of first. I haven't even used him much since week 7 or 8 ;)

man, if my D caught even 1/4th of the passes that should have been intercepted against you i would have beaten you comfortably.

but, woulda coulda shoulda, you wont beat me again

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
JayFro said:
Matrix,

Can you play our game tomorrow night 9pm central time?

JayFro

Yea I can.

Fifty

Ramirez said:
I had a real good laugh today when I looked at the stats for the first time and saw Teyo in first place :lol

For the first time? better late than never! You're getting your mojo back

Rorschach

GGs, CP. I guess I'm fumble prone now...and I can't make a tackle to save my life. :lol
That second game had me going "WTF" several times. Like when Whitted picks up his own fumble to return it for 25 more yards... :lol

Rorschach said:
GGs, CP. I guess I'm fumble prone now...and I can't make a tackle to save my life. :lol
That second game had me going "WTF" several times. Like when Whitted picks up his own fumble to return it for 25 more yards... :lol

GGs.

Yeah, you couldn't hold onto the ball for anything the second game. Though I kept you in the game by making idiotic mistakes. Like running the ball right before the half thinking I had a TO, instead of just kicking the fieldgoal. On my last fieldgoal I also had the hb screen wide open for a TD. So your lineman is right in my face and I back pedal 15 yards jamming the black button thinking... WTF!? Arrington was the white button. I felt smart there. And If it wasn't for the first fumble the game could have easily went the other way. At least I didn't throw any ints the second time around, which helped.

Anyway, I'm getting some sleep nooooooow.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
As usual, no love for the Seahawks. I'm in first by my Victory earlier against Cloudy, and he's higher in the rankings. I CALL SHENANIGANS!

Andokuky

Banned
Wanna play tonight? I know it's Friday, but you ain't got no job.. and you ain't got shit to do.

I get off at 4pm CST, pretty much any time after that is good for me. I'm going out tomorrow, and I'm off Sunday. Off at 4pm Monday. Just name a time within there that you want to crush me and I will show up.

Lonestar said:
As usual, no love for the Seahawks. I'm in first by my Victory earlier against Cloudy, and he's higher in the rankings. I CALL SHENANIGANS!

No one from NFC Least deserves any love. As of now Gunstar is holding a playoff spot because of you guys. It is of everyone's best interest to keep him out. Stop slacking!

Lonestar

Well, you should have let me beat you earlier in the season, we wouldn't be worrying about this now. The one game my offense showed up with 300+ yards of O, my D falls apart and gives up more than that. I hate Hindsight :( Couple FG's made, that's all the difference in the world :(

Ramirez

Doubtful I can play today...I'll be free to play tomorrow from like noon to 3 PM EST,or really late tomorrow night,just let me know something newsguy.

Lonestar

whenever I figure out how to win this game. Say, Year after next?

Should be out of here in the next 2 hours. Free up for most of the night.

DMczaf

Lonestar said:
whenever I figure out how to win this game. Say, Year after next?

Should be out of here in the next 2 hours. Free up for most of the night.

Alright, I should be around. Hit me up on AIM.

DCX

DCX
Interesting tidbit. I'm 8 of the last 10 online :D Bizzare...I have upped my record to 31-63. The sky is falling. I have won 6 straight. Yet i have laid an egg in the league :)

DCX

newsguy

Ramirez said:
Doubtful I can play today...I'll be free to play tomorrow from like noon to 3 PM EST,or really late tomorrow night,just let me know something newsguy.

I have off tomorrow!!! WOOOOFUCKINHOOOOO!!! Yeah, we can play tomorrow no prob.

The Canes game is at noon, I guess we can play late then, cool?

hgplayer1

king vitaman I can play any time tonight and tomorrow. the sooner the better as I dont know what to expect from the storms that we'll get because of Rita.

Fifty

CK and I are about to face off. That punk attacked me by name on the front page..he's going down like a cheap hooker.

Matrix

Fifty said:
CK and I are about to face off. That punk attacked me by name on the front page..he's going down like a cheap hooker.

I thought you were playing Monday?

Either way someone needs to break up CK's winstreak,we cant have him go 16-0.

Top Bottom