• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the *NEW* Official Madden Xbox League Thread Season I: F U EA (Now with poll!)

Do you want 5 minute quarters, or 6 minute quarters?

Results are only viewable after voting.

newsguy

Paging commisioners. I had to do Ramirez's stats cause he backed out of the stats page by mistake. I can't bring up his playher stats though. I'm going to write them down so I can give them to you guys cause I can't get access. Thanks to DM for the heads up.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The Steelers truly have the worst D against the run in this game,just sad.

newsguy

Matrix said:
The Steelers truly have the worst D against the run in this game,just sad.

Matrix, I now realized that the opposing team's players are locked. I may have to go back on doing your stats unless the commisioners don't mind :(

DCX

DCX
I can't believe i have a top 5 reciever in yards, YAC, and average. Top 20 on receptions. Nice :) Lee Evans by the way.

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
edit- Newsguy I cant read,dont worry,I can do my own stats :p

Ramirez

Yea,reeeeeeally sorry about that,I was checking individual TD stats and some how hit B more than once -_-

<3 News for covering for me.

Was a close game,I tried a long FG early that I missed and gave him good field position,and there was a point in the 3rd when I got the ball with like 40 seconds left in the qtr and went a quick 3 and out before the qtr even expired :lol My D was fucking shitty though,my offense wasn't too bad...now if I could just get them on the same page...

guys i have just activated the "allow users to edit rosters" feature that i didn't realize was there before.

this will allow everyone to edit the rosters for their own team (i.e. add new guys, delete old guys if you want, etc).

go crazy!

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
AZYUMA86, the league advances tonight! Please let me know when you can play! Right now I am getting ready to watch the Eagles, so around 4:30 PM EST I play our game if you are round.

AZ Greg

Gunstar77 said:
AZYUMA86, the league advances tonight! Please let me know when you can play! Right now I am getting ready to watch the Eagles, so around 4:30 PM EST I play our game if you are round.

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday. I had some things to take care of and was in and out a lot but didn't have enough time to play.

I can play anytime today. So just send me a message on AIM when your ready. If I don't respond to your AIM, hop on XBL and send me a FR - AZ Greg. I don't have any plans so if I'm not on AIM I'll for sure be on XBL.

Also does anybody have a two month free trial code? If you do can you PM me please. Thanks! :)

Matrix

KingV,when would you like to play our week 12 game?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AZYUMA86 said:
Sorry I wasn't around yesterday. I had some things to take care of and was in and out a lot but didn't have enough time to play.

I can play anytime today. So just send me a message on AIM when your ready. If I don't respond to your AIM, hop on XBL and send me a FR - AZ Greg. I don't have any plans so if I'm not on AIM I'll for sure be on XBL.

Also does anybody have a two month free trial code? If you do can you PM me please. Thanks! :)

When does your D want to own my O for week 12 friend?

:lol I feel sorry for your bears and the next Roster update MrBob.
Looks like your downgraded QB is going to be replaced by your 2nd string.
So if you really planned on winning our 3rd game around, good luck...you'll need it. :D

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach, since the week advances tonight, let me know when you wanna play

AIM:TheColdOne33

Ramirez

Hmm,yea I can play tonight after the game,not that I'm going to be watching that shit or anything.

Hopefully I can find the secret "random pitch back" button to use with Randle El in our game. -_-

Fifty

Well if you come on AIM now I can play

edit: ok I guess you didn't get this in time, the game is starting. I'll check to see if you're on AIM if it's a stinker at the half, otherwise we'll just play as scheduled

Andokuky

Banned
Yo DJ Tet, if you wanna play tonight or Tuesday night I'll be on AIM, AndoSD is the handle.

I can play tomorrow as long as we are done before MNF starts. As a Broncos fan who lives 15 mins away from Texas Stadium, I don't get many chances to see them play so I don't want to play during the game.

Actually Tuesday might not be good either, Wednesday will work.

Fifty

Anyone know when Dskillz/Konex and Tet/Drey will be playing? We said the league would advance tonight but I don't like having two games unfinished.

Rorschach

ColdBlooded33 said:
Rorschach, since the week advances tonight, let me know when you wanna play

AIM:TheColdOne33
I can play tonight (Sunday). If not, I'm available most of tomorrow.

btw- Commissioners, did you guys notice what I posted before?

[edit]I think chicago got their FGA mixed with their FGM

Just something I noticed checking the stats.

hgplayer1

Fifty said:
Anyone know when Dskillz/Konex and Tet/Drey will be playing? We said the league would advance tonight but I don't like having two games unfinished.

Cloudy said:
Dskillz I'll be here till 6pm ET and I can play but if not before than, it'll have to be 2morrow nite :p

dskillz hasnt posted anything on GAF since the 23rd.

I do know one thing, THE COWBOYS BEAT THE NINERS! :D :D :D :D

Fifty

Well I won't get on Dskillz's case because of Hurrincane Rita. CNN's homepage says

"350,000 without power in Houston"

I'm sure he has more important things to do, or he's one of those people. That game can be played later

Fifty

The week has been unlocked since we said it'd happen tonight, but all the frilly features like rankings and players of the week won't be up for a bit. So if anyone wants to play they can now

Mrbob

iceDragon7 said:
:lol I feel sorry for your bears and the next Roster update MrBob.
Looks like your downgraded QB is going to be replaced by your 2nd string.
So if you really planned on winning our 3rd game around, good luck...you'll need it. :D

It's true. :/

But you better watch out too. If EA actually updates the Jets to their real stats you may be SoL as well. :p Pennington wouldn't be able to complate a pass beyond 5 yards.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
It's true. :/

But you better watch out too. If EA actually updates the Jets to their real stats you may be SoL as well. :p Pennington wouldn't be able to complate a pass beyond 5 yards.

Plus he would fumble like a mofo

Fifty

Coldblooded and Icedragon....please change your week 11 "punts inside 20" stats to the correct number. Thank you

Also: awards are up. this job is tiring ;)

OMGWTF!!??

RAMIREZ wtf is wrong with you?! 7 INTERCEPTIONS IN 1 GAME?!
Jesus I was trying to be leader in most interceptions and all you did the whole game was pass it to the wrong team. Get your eyes checked I think you might be color blind.

DJ_Tet

Banned
Andokuky said:
Yo DJ Tet, if you wanna play tonight or Tuesday night I'll be on AIM, AndoSD is the handle.

I can play tomorrow as long as we are done before MNF starts. As a Broncos fan who lives 15 mins away from Texas Stadium, I don't get many chances to see them play so I don't want to play during the game.

Actually Tuesday might not be good either, Wednesday will work.

Wednesday would be better. I still have to play my week 11 game as I have been on vacation since last wednesday and just got back late this afternoon.

Ramirez

*Shrug*

Anything I threw was picked...some of them were bad passes,but not all of them...the Ravens are such an unstoppable force,what can I say?! :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
HG, when do you want to get our game in?

Also, looking back on our last game, you left off a bunch of stats from your game stats, Like Rushing Attempts, how many INT's, Rushing attempts, and Offensive TD's you had. Did you want to go back and fix them? Cause I'm tempted to put in the numbers.

Slo

iceDragon7 said:
Fixed my punts inside the 20 stat.

Where are the power rankings =/

SloForce, I'll be able to play you on Wednesday anytime.

Let's plan for Wednesday at 10 PM Central?

Drey1082

Hey, i can play our Week 11 game tonight. I got your IM and it said you would be around after 5 ET? I should be home from work around 8ET. So anytime after that should be good.

Also, I'm moving next week and will not have internet for at least Saturday the 1st through thursday(6th). I should be up and running thursday, but you never know. I will try to play as many games as I can this week, as to not inconvience anyone. I'm playing Week 11 tonight, and have already done week 12. So if You're playing me soon, contact me and we'll try to get our game in ASAP. Thanks,

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Drey1082 said:
So if You're playing me soon, contact me and we'll try to get our game in ASAP. Thanks,

We play week 13 drey... let me know what works best for you and we can get the game done..

Top Bottom