• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the *NEW* Official Madden Xbox League Thread Season I: F U EA (Now with poll!)

Do you want 5 minute quarters, or 6 minute quarters?

Results are only viewable after voting.

newsguy

JayFro said:
Newsguy,

Looks like we play in week 12, any chance you can play tomorrow night? (Monday)

10pm central time ok?

JayFro

Jay, I'm home at midnight eastern, so 11 central is the earliest I can play. Is that cool?

Slo

dskillz is from Houston, and last I heard he didn't plan to evacuate. I think there are power outages there, so maybe that's what's going on.

Hope he's ok. :-\

DCX

DCX
Yeah that's what i'm affraid of. Hope everything is ok with him. I'll take a tie :p Better than a loss :lol

DCX

Andokuky

Banned
Malleymal said:
Fuck you chump.....

:lol

That's one Queefs fan, any other Queefs fans around here? We should do an icon bet or something, but then again I don't have an icon and don't know how to get one here. Do you have to reach a certain amount of posts or something?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
KingV I sent you a friends request,just let me know when you want to play :)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Malleymal said:
I sent King V a friend request 4 weeks ago and he still hasnt accepted it.... what has thou forsaken me King V

I guess he's waiting for your league game to accept.

He has to accept mine this week our we cant play :(

Fifty I'll add him later when I go on aim,thanks.

Mrbob

Matrix rub some of your passing prowoss back onto my Bears team. I'm going to need a miracle to make Orton a proficient passer.

hgplayer1

Slo said:
dskillz is from Houston, and last I heard he didn't plan to evacuate. I think there are power outages there, so maybe that's what's going on.

Hope he's ok. :-\

Im sure he's ok. the storm wasnt anywhere near as bad as people in the Houston area were fearing. from what I heard from some of the Houston news stations there was no significant damage except for in the downtown area. I havent really looked into the power outages that the area received but Ive heard that it affected hundreds of thousands of people in some instances.

Matrix

Mrbob said:
Matrix rub some of your passing prowoss back onto my Bears team. I'm going to need a miracle to make Orton a proficient passer.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
:lol :lol :lol Pennington Out for year with shoulder injury. That combined with Fiedler Out and IceDragon has brooks bollinger starting for him the next update. Bob gets his revenge!

CB3

With so many injuries, plus the trade dead line at what week 6? they usually release one around there. That should hopefully be just in time for the playoffs

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Holy mother of God that was intense.

I do not understand how the Packer D does so well against me. They stop the run, the pass, everything. If not for Carlos Emmons I'd be toast. Fuckin GG Azyuma. That was the closest game for me yet.

Mrbob

ColdBlooded33 said:
With so many injuries, plus the trade dead line at what week 6? they usually release one around there. That should hopefully be just in time for the playoffs

Woo hhaahhahhahaahhahaahahahahaha! I may make sure to complete my games every day 4 so the next roster update takes effect by the time the playoffs start! :D

Jeff Blake is actually my highest rated QB right now at 76. But I refuse to have the Jeff Blake dynasty start at the moment.

CB3

Mrbob said:
Woo hhaahhahhahaahhahaahahahahaha! I may make sure to complete my games every day 4 so the next roster update takes effect by the time the playoffs start! :D

Jeff Blake is actually my highest rated QB right now at 76. But I refuse to have the Jeff Blake dynasty start at the moment.

:lol in Madden 05, Alot of games i played online McNabb would get hurt. I always put Jeff Blake over Koy Detmer even though Koy was rated higher. It just seemed like Bringing in Koy was a bad omen because he always fucked things up.

AZ Greg

Wellington said:
Holy mother of God that was intense.

I do not understand how the Packer D does so well against me. They stop the run, the pass, everything. If not for Carlos Emmons I'd be toast. Fuckin GG Azyuma. That was the closest game for me yet.

GG Man. I made too many dumb mistakes. That fumble at the start hurt bad.

Matrix

Phins # 7 "Dolphins bounce back. Now someone take matrix out!"

Someone hates me :(

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i try to be sympathetic to everyones cause!

Get ready to fall in the rankings my friend! :p

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Where are you Konex?!

You didnt know!? Konex is already standing in line at his local Gamerush for the midnight launch of NBA 2k6...silly DM.

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Is a line really a line with only 1 person?

No Jobber is with him and I heard Bo Outlaw is showing up with Bog,I think Bo and Bog are going to pass out cookies and juice.

DMczaf

DCX said:
It is if he's there with his Kobe standup :)

DCX

P1010039.JPG

Fifty

Don't worry about that. I beat ramirez in a crazy blowout and offered midgame to do the stats and he said no, he'd do them. don't worry about the new ramirez!

CB3

GG Rorschach, To my luck i always have good running games against the raiders, plus my WR's didnt drop any balls, which surprised the hell out of me. Lamont Jordan was having his way with my D though.

EDIT: Try as you might Welle, i still have more rushing yards than you :D

Rorschach

GG ColdBlooded

ColdBlooded33 said:
GG Rorschach, To my luck i always have good running games against the raiders, plus my WR's didnt drop any balls, which surprised the hell out of me. Lamont Jordan was having his way with my D though.

EDIT: Try as you might Welle, i still have more rushing yards than you :D
Yeah, that's because Raiders suck against the run. Doesn't help that LaMont breaks a couple of tackles on every play and that your blocking rocks.

If I was smart, I would have run the ball more. I had no passing game going for some reason. Not to take anything away from what Coldblooded did, but that was the worst I've played in a long time. I gotta quit giving up after 1 quarter of play. :lol

I have to thank you, though. Not even a slight chance for me to get into the playoffs now, so that's not looming over my head anymore. :D

CB3

Rorschach said:
GG ColdBlooded

Yeah, that's because Raiders suck against the run. Doesn't help that LaMont breaks a couple of tackles on every play and that your blocking rocks.

If I was smart, I would have run the ball more. I had no passing game going for some reason. Not to take anything away from what Coldblooded did, but that was the worst I've played in a long time. I gotta quit giving up after 1 quarter of play. :lol

Thats why i love playing the raiders :)

CB3

Fifty said:
I'm in third place and I play you next game. :)

Fuck, gonna be hard against that Ravens D.

Thats ok, Your Uncapable QB means i can Dedicate more Men on the Line. I WILL STOP JAMAL LEWIS.

And by stop i mean just enough for me to keep the rushing lead.

And I still have a 43 yard advantage :)

Matrix

GG King,you played great D on AJ like Jayfro did,my Texans seem worse since the roster update :(

Congrats True on breaking the streak.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Guys, I am out of the league. My company was already way behind because of the facilities we lost in Katrina. But now the makeshift offices we got going were damaged by Rita. So now I will be working 6-days a week and I don't see how I will really have the time or have the interest in this anymore. Sorry guys, but real-life is about to kick me right in the ass and Madden is not a priority at all.

CB3

You can always just keep a Lb close to the outside and stop the play in the backfield because you know its coming. Thats what i did against come lamer online. It got to the point where i was hoping he would run that play because i could stop him for no gain or even a loss most of the time.

Top Bottom