• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the *NEW* Official Madden Xbox League Thread Season I: F U EA (Now with poll!)

Do you want 5 minute quarters, or 6 minute quarters?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DCX

DCX
dskillzhtown said:
Guys, I am out of the league. My company was already way behind because of the facilities we lost in Katrina. But now the makeshift offices we got going were damaged by Rita. So now I will be working 6-days a week and I don't see how I will really have the time or have the interest in this anymore. Sorry guys, but real-life is about to kick me right in the ass and Madden is not a priority at all.
Man sorry to hear that...hope things get better soon for you and your family.

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
dskillzhtown said:
Guys, I am out of the league. My company was already way behind because of the facilities we lost in Katrina. But now the makeshift offices we got going were damaged by Rita. So now I will be working 6-days a week and I don't see how I will really have the time or have the interest in this anymore. Sorry guys, but real-life is about to kick me right in the ass and Madden is not a priority at all.

Sorry to hear that Dskillz,good luck with everything in htown.

Now I wonder who will be in control of the Pats when they face me in week 13 :\

man im sorry to hear that dskillz. i figured your area had gotten hit hard.

good luck with everything and if you are ever ready to return to the leagues we will save you a spot

the patriots may have a new owner soon.

newsguy

dskillzhtown said:

That's aweful news. Best of luck to you and I hope your company can get things back in order.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Id take them but i dont want to take the chance of doing good with them and Taking myself out of the wildcard spot

Edit: But if you guys are having trouble finding a person, i could play as them i guess.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:

good luck with everything and if you are ever ready to return to the leagues we will save you a spot

I'll take them,you just have to find someone to play one game against me that falls into Dskillz's player skill level or I can just play myself :p

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:

I'll play 'em so I can beat Seattle. >:D

Actually, this is bad news...I have to play them again and if FMT or fifty take them :'(

I want to at least end 7-9! >:|

[edit] Oh no! Matrix + Pats Oline + Brady :(

JayFro

Banned
I can sub in for any teams, I need practice. At least last week three guys played me in three different practice games. Playing only on the night you have to play hasn't been working so well for me up to this point.

JayFro

DCX

DCX
Cloudy said:
Hmm, I still have the Pats stats up. Gimme access and I'll put them in...
Actually so do i, the stats are still up from our game...same deal here i can put them in if i had access

DCX

Matrix

Mrbob said:
My defense just got TORCHED. Westbrook and TO creamed me in long pass plays. Nothing I could do. Oh well.

You need a ...
girl-shoulder.jpg

to...
baby_crying_closeup.jpg

on.

go ahead and take one...

kleenex.jpg

Matrix

Andokuky said:
Anyone up for a scrimmage? I haven't played in awhile and I'd hate to be real rusty Wednesday night.

I'll play,who do you face,ill use that team.Just challenge me online.

edit- NM CP just challenged me sorry man.

Mrbob

Uh oh. Looking at the QB ratings we may have QB controversy in Chicago now. Not good going into a big game next week! Grossman why did you have to be made of glass ahole? :(

Matrix

Andokuky said:
It's Carolina, but you can use Houston if you want.

I edited my post,sorry,CP challenged me to a game,i can play u after.

Matrix

So Jayfro got the Pats? Thats who I face week 13?

Im going to have to find a new playbook or something,this will be the 3rd time he's faced me this season and the 2nd time in two weeks.....plus this time its the Pats :eek: :(

JayFro

Banned
Matrix said:
So Jayfro got the Pats? Thats who I face week 13?

Im going to have to find a new playbook or something,this will be the 3rd time he's faced me this season and the 2nd time in two weeks.....plus this time its the Pats :eek: :(

If I could only have week 11 back to do over again.........oh wait week 13 :)

Matrix

My goal is to knock Brady out of the game,then I might have a shot.

JayFro

Banned
Matrix said:
My goal is to knock Brady out of the game,then I might have a shot.

That would have given me back to back wins over the top two teams in my division.........so ya tryin to tell me Brady has a bigger cone than Palmer? Oh thank the lawd! I still probably won't be able to pass to save my ass but any cone bigger than the one Carson has is worth a shot.

KingV

Matrix said:
GG King,you played great D on AJ like Jayfro did,my Texans seem worse since the roster update :(

Congrats True on breaking the streak.

It was a pretty good game. Luckily I continued my streak of throwing massive amounts of interceptions. Sorry about walking off there during the last minute, I got a pretty important phone call and I knew I wasn't going to win anyway.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
JayFro said:
I can sub in for any teams, I need practice. At least last week three guys played me in three different practice games. Playing only on the night you have to play hasn't been working so well for me up to this point.

JayFro

I feel similar. I can't ever get a practice game against anyone unless it's Saturday. I see Matrix and Fifty playing each other every single time I turn on my xbox. I could use the practice too.

And I don't want the Pats being controlled by any super powered player cause I need to play against them again.

Rorschach

Truelize said:
I feel similar. I can't ever get a practice game against anyone unless it's Saturday. I see Matrix and Fifty playing each other every single time I turn on my xbox. I could use the practice too.

And I don't want the Pats being controlled by any super powered player cause I need to play against them again.
I never see you on, but all you have to do is ask. :D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Truelize said:

Yeah once I get done with this garbage work I can play all night. It would help if you didn't ask me to play at like 11 PM every freakin night, knowing I have to be up at 5 AM everyday. :lol

This goes for everyone, I am always up for a practice game. :D Lord knows I need it. :(

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
true all you have to do is hit me up with a game invite if u see me on and I will bust that ass... Matrix and Fifty play each other at least 5 times a night but all you need to do is ask them for a game and I am sure they would play you..

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Jay as the Pattys? Looks like we might get our rematch in. Though, now with the Patty's, WHEW! Things are looking Grim in Mudville.

JayFro

Banned
Lonestar said:
Jay as the Pattys? Looks like we might get our rematch in. Though, now with the Patty's, WHEW! Things are looking Grim in Mudville.

JayFro<---------------seeks revenge from that early season defeat............ :D

Matrix

True,like Fifty said all you have to do is either pm me or aim me and I'll play,I even said to do that once before for MVP and we could play sometime and you never replied back to me in the thread.

Fifty and I play so much because Fifty likes his free wins and trophies and I like losing 90% of my games.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Heh, looking at my Home and Away record, I am a Home Centric Team. 5 Wins at home, 2 losses. On the road, I'm 1 win 3 losses. My last 5 games, 4 versus Division teams, and only 1 home game (versus's The Patty's)

Nailbiter finish, FTW!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Fifty said:
You never ask :(

I ask. I go through periods where I ask everyone but I guess my timing is off.
And Slo is right. Who wants to play against the Ravens everyday.

Malley: I don't even know if I have you on AIM man. What's your AIM nick again?

Fifty: I can't believe I finally win a game and I don't move up 10 spots in the rankings. :lol. No respect.

Matrix

Thing is Fifty doesnt use the Ravens all the time,at the beginning he did cause he was getting use to his team this year and when he does use the Ravens against me now,its only to practice for his next weeks game and its usually my idea.Lately we have been scouting teams for season 2 and having fun playing with scrub teams.

Despite all my losses against the Ravens/Fifty's insane D,you know what,its made me a better player and I think its showed in my record.Last year without the cone my first season with the Texans I was 4-12,playing a team thats as good as the Ravens atleast twice a week this year helps you get better in this game even if you lose,things seem easier when you face teams that dont have the D they do.

Thats just my view on the whole Fifty/Ravens thing :p

Andokuky

Banned
How about 7pm CST tonight? About two hours from now. I'm on AIM. If you can play sooner than that just post here or message me.

Top Bottom