• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the *NEW* Official Madden Xbox League Thread Season I: F U EA (Now with poll!)

Do you want 5 minute quarters, or 6 minute quarters?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mrbob

Wellington said:
1) I can say with 100% confidence that you don't know shit about my playbook considering I change it based on who I am playing.

2) I don't know when I am going to be able to play. Today I have to try and finish those fuckin' reviews (Bane of my existence at this point), tomorrow I have to work until like 11 PM, Friday I am going out with some broad and hopefully won't be coming back home, Saturday I have a doctor's appointment, going out with a girl that I actually like, and then hitting a birthday thing, Sunday is real football and seeing girl #3 (I love being single :D). We can try to get it in early today if at all possible. :(

3) Ask Slo what happened to his top rated rushing D when I played him. I'd wager you will make the same play calling mistakes he did.

4) You're going to beat me anyway, stop trash talking. I have never ever been able to stop Thomas Jones and you know this. To compound that, I have never even been able to score more than like 10 points on you.

Uh uh! I'm not letting you get away with this woe is me shit again! :lol I have an extremely gimped offensive team now compared to what you've faced in the past. My only hope is if Jones has a breakout game. Perhaps this way I can go the entire game without making Orton throw a pass! I'll probably lose the game 30-3 and give up 210 yards rushing. :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
Uh uh! I'm not letting you get away with this woe is me shit again! :lol I have an extremely gimped offensive team now compared to what you've faced in the past. My only hope is if Jones has a breakout game. Perhaps this way I can go the entire game without making Orton throw a pass! I'll probably lose the game 30-3 and give up 210 yards rushing. :(

No way! I'll lose 60-3 and give up 400 rushing yards. I won't be able to stop the run and Orton won't have to throw a pass! GG Bob, you will be the first person to ever beat me in league daddy play.

JayFro

Banned
Matrix,

Can you play our week 13 game tonight? (Wednesday) 10:30pm central time?

DJ Tet,

Can you play our week 13 game tonight 11:30pm central time or tomorrow night 10pm central time?

JayFro

DJ_Tet

Banned
JayFro said:
DJ Tet,

Can you play our week 13 game tonight 11:30pm central time or tomorrow night 10pm central time?

JayFro

No and maybe. If possible I would prefer to play today before 10 pm eastern as I've got some family things beyond my control. I may be going out of town for five days unexpectedly, and if that happens I will allow someone else to take control of my team. I'll keep FMT informed though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
JayFro said:
Matrix,

Can you play our week 13 game tonight? (Wednesday) 10:30pm central time?

DJ Tet,

JayFro

Yea I can play our week 13 game then,I'll sign onto live then.DONT CRUSH ME TO BAD! :( F-ing Pats.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Drey I am out of town right now on business, and wont get back home until thursday night... IIRC you were going to be out of town for a few right?? let me know what works best for you man....

Drey1082

Malleymal said:
Drey I am out of town right now on business, and wont get back home until thursday night... IIRC you were going to be out of town for a few right?? let me know what works best for you man....

Thursday night should work fine.

Fifty

Slo said:
OMG CHEESE YOU CHEDDAR FLAVORED CHEESE FUCKER

I tried to get us a "Worst WR of the week" so Williamson can get some respect.

"Thrown to 7 times, 4 drops, 3 catches, 9 yards"

Don't you miss Moss now?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its not Cheesy at all. If you know how to stop it. I only allowed moss 23 yards. As long as you have him in double coverage he is pretty much stopped

Slo

ColdBlooded33 said:
Its not Cheesy at all. If you know how to stop it. I only allowed moss 23 yards. As long as you have him in double coverage he is pretty much stopped

CONSPIRING TO COMMIT CHEESE! CHEESE SYMPATHIZER!

Rorschach

ColdBlooded33 said:
As I said in my previous post, I was playing like absolute shit. Not to taking anything from you, but I was. Moss is pure cheese. Ask Lone, Moss can catch the ball in between 5 defenders. He's all cheese all the time. The game with DJ wasn't cheese, though. That was just a decent game where Moss escaped for a few good breakaways.
Lonestar said:
Hahhaa, Ror's can't get away from the Mac & Cheese.
:lol

DJ_Tet

Banned
Jayfro

I'm getting offline probably for the night. I still don't know if I'm going out of town, but if I do, I won't be able to play my game. I will leave it up to the commish to nominate my replacement player (bring in a ringer fellas, I'm in a 4 game losing streak!).

I will let someone know tomorrow afternoon if I do go out of town.

CB3

Rorschach said:
As I said in my previous post, I was playing like absolute shit. Not to taking anything from you, but I was. Moss is pure cheese. Ask Lone, Moss can catch the ball in between 5 defenders. He's all cheese all the time. The game with DJ wasn't cheese, though. That was just a decent game where Moss escaped for a few good breakaways.

Moss isnt cheee at all. Anytime i play against the raiders i always shut down moss. Its not even an argument for me its a fact. Its another reason why i love playing against the raiders. I much more scared of jerry porter and the TE than moss

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:

It's not cheese if he can do that in real life.... which is exactly what happens.

I volunteer to use the Panthers. :)

Rorschach

ColdBlooded33 said:
Moss isnt cheee at all. Anytime i play against the raiders i always shut down moss. Its not even an argument for me its a fact. Its another reason why i love playing against the raiders. I much more scared of jerry porter and the TE than moss
Shh...don't mention teh TE!

I'll use the panthers! I need more practice than Jayfro and Truelize combined. I've been in a funk.

Is madden Live lagging for anyone else?! SloForce couldn't play due to some Extreme ass raping Lag. Took 2 minutes just to press down and choose another play.

Fifty

Is anyone waiting around to play their game now? If so, go ahead and by the time you're done it'll most likely be unlocked.

JayFro

Banned
DJ_Tet said:
No and maybe. If possible I would prefer to play today before 10 pm eastern as I've got some family things beyond my control. I may be going out of town for five days unexpectedly, and if that happens I will allow someone else to take control of my team. I'll keep FMT informed though.

I just got home from work, sorry I couldn't get home earlier so we could play our game.

JayFro

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
K im online now,just to let you know.

Slo

Icedragon and I just played the game of the fucking century, and all he had to say to me about it was "DUR OMFG I CANT BELIEVE ID DIDN'T BLOW YOU OUT WAY EARLIER"

Fuck you man. You ran the score up on me the first time we played, and now you being a belittling jackwhole after I take you to OT.

Zero class.

CB3

Slo said:
Icedragon and I just played the game of the fucking century, and all he had to say to me about it was "DUR OMFG I CANT BELIEVE ID DIDN'T BLOW YOU OUT WAY EARLIER"

Fuck you man. You ran the score up on me the first time we played, and now you being a belittling jackwhole after I take you to OT.

Zero class.

:lol :lol :lol I warned him about running up the score.

What can you do i guess

Slo said:

Zero class.

That game was garbage since you put away my QB by the 2nd half. I wasn't saying I was going to Blow you away at all I was just saying that I was playing like garbage since I didn't have my Quarter back.
Anyway now Im glad I beat your crying ass.

CB3

daysofourlives3020666351zc.jpg

Slo

Whatever happened to "GG"?

You know what? Congrats on your win. You deserved it. I've got nothing against the way you play. It's 100% personal.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
wait, Pennington went down with an injury? You shouldn't have him in there ANYWAY! LOL Glass Arm.

Top Bottom