• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the *NEW* Official Madden Xbox League Thread Season I: F U EA (Now with poll!)

Do you want 5 minute quarters, or 6 minute quarters?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
My parents just dont understand me :(

The angst is strong in this one.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
matrix lets play our nba tourney game

Im waiting for my dinner to come,it should be here soon.I'll aim you after im done eating and we can play.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
man you always get dinner out. i always have to freaking cook my dinner here! RICHARD! HEY CASH CHUCKER!

:lol

It's just a large pizza I ordered,my lazy ass didnt want to actually go pick it up and I cant cook for shit.I had a f-ing hungry man meal for dinner lastnight,I'm all about the microwave baby!

:lol
Yeah I'm 19 here. 20 in November!
So for my birthday, can you guys let me win Season 2? :)

We aren't the youngest, I know someone younger.
That is unless DM really IS 13...

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rankings? Or are we waiting to finish this week to finish?

Just some more analysis of my stats as I waste my time here at work. First 7 games versus my last 6 games (which except for a 3 point loss to HG, I would have won all 6).

First 7 games, I gave up 86.4 Rushing YPG and 134.5 Passing YPG (220.9 Total Yards)
Last 6 games, I've given up 81.8 Rushing YPG and 142.6 Passing YPG (224.4 Total Yards)

First 7 games, I ran for 125.7 YPG and passed for 136.8 YPG (262.5 Total Yards)
Last 6 games, I've ran for 114.3 YPG and passed for 144.5 YPG (258.8 Total Yards)

First 7 games, I scored an average of 17.57 Points per game, against giving up 15.1 points per game

Last 6 games, I've scored an average of 23 points per game, versus 10.6 points per game (Probably #1 reason for these last few wins)

While it seems like I've lowered my running game some, it's balanced by an increased in passing yardage. A four yard difference per game is pretty close. I've stiffened up on my run defense, but my pass defense has faltered a little more. Another four yard difference between the 2 halves of my season.

I have used 62 minutes figuring this stuff out, while here at work, and have just made a little over $21 doing so. So even if no one cares to read this at all, at least I's made me some Dolla Bills. GAS, WOOHOO!

KingV

I can do it today pretty soon or tommorrow sometime.

AIM name is SSNTom80

GG newsguy, seems like you had a couple bad breaks with that punt at the end. I was like what the hell offensive formation is that? And then I realized it was punt formation.

newsguy

KingV said:
I can do it today pretty soon or tommorrow sometime.

AIM name is SSNTom80

GG newsguy, seems like you had a couple bad breaks with that punt at the end. I was like what the hell offensive formation is that? And then I realized it was punt formation.

GG. I hate that punt audible, once you select it, you can't audible to anything else. next thing I know, he kicks the freaking ball. My prediction: The Fins don't win another game and fall out of the playoff race.

Slo

Don't worry, you stil play me. I'll most likely let my 4 year old daughter play you, so bring your A game.

Fifty

CP/True

Ando/Slo

still need to play

Just a reminder since we're almost done this week and the playoff races are heating up!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
CP and I will be playing tomorrow sometime as far as I know. Gots stuff going on today. We've talked about it already.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Holy shit, with three games left the playoff races in both leagues are tight.

Fifty may be up a game and a half on Ando, but thanks to Ando's division record and a 1-1 head to head record between the two, Fifty's magic number is still 3. With one more win Fifty at leas clinches a playoff spot, but not the division. Ando should pretty much look to win from here out.

Ice has already clinched his division and a playoff spot. With one win or a loss by Fifty, he clinches a bye. With a win or a loss by Matrix he clinches homefield.

With a win or a loss by Newsguy, Matrix clinches his division. He's got a one game lead on Fifty for the bye, whoever wins their next game will be front runner to get it.

1/2 a game separates the 6th playoff spot and the two teams being left out. Dolphins, Bears, and Broncos are in at the moment, but the Chiefs and Colts still have a shot. Dolphins and Bears are 8-5, Broncos are 7-5, Chiefs and Colts are 7-6. The Chiefs own the tie-breaker by virtue of divisional record. Drey needs to beat both IceDragon and DCX in order to have a shot. Chiefs/Bears suddenly becomes the most important game of the schedule for both. If Malley wins he gets the tiebreaker because of head to head matchups. If bob wins he gets the tie breaker due to divisional record. The Panthers and Vikings will have to win out in order to even have a chance. They will need KC and Indy to lose at least 1, and the Broncos to lose 2. Fucking crazy.

I've clinched the division, homefield, and the bye.

Lonestar's magic number is 2. With either 2 wins or a loss by HG, he clinches the division.

FMT's magic number is 2. With two wins, or a win and a loss by CP(including the game CP has yet to play), he clinches the division. Now if FMT loses 3, Gunstar wins all 3, and CP loses 2, Gunstar wins the division and FMT gets second. With a win, FMT secures playoffs no matter what.

Chargers and Cowboys are on the bubble, but the Cowboys have the tiebreaker thanks to the divisional record. They play in week 15 and that will determine which of the two possibly go to the playoffs. Right now, the Cards, Pack, and Eagles obviously control their own destinies. Win out and they are in. Cards have the leeway of being able to lose 1. The Bucs have to at least win one more than the Eagles, and they need to beat the Giants in order to be able to tie the Packers in divisional record, and conference record. The Chargers have to win out and hope that the Eagles, and Bucs lose 2. The Chargers game against the Packers at the end of the season will pretty much determine the playoffs for both teams. The Cowboys need to win out as well, and hope for a divisional loss by the Eagles, a loss by the Bucs, and a loss by the Chargers.

How crazy is that!? DM basically HAS to beat me to have a shot at the playoffs. I am prepared to take bribes friend.

DMczaf

How crazy is that!? DM basically HAS to beat me to have a shot at the playoffs. I am prepared to take bribes friend.

You wanna talk about pressure? I gotta deal with your perfect season AND making the playoffs! This is the type of game that makes or breaks people!

I need Jon Gruden in my HOME during this game!

a_gruden_jon_vt.jpg

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING SKULL?!"

Matrix

Great post CK...whoa.

Oh and bye bye DM :(

Rorschach

HG: when can you play? I'm available tomorrow a bit after the Raiders beat the Cowboys and most if not all of Monday.

[edit] :lol I just saw that Moss has 4 more drops than "McDropsalot, Droppy." He leads the league with 15.

hgplayer1

Rorschach said:
HG: when can you play? I'm available tomorrow a bit after the Raiders beat the Cowboys and most if not all of Monday.

[edit] :lol I just saw that Moss has 4 more drops than "McDropsalot, Droppy." He leads the league with 15.

I should be able to play after the Cowboys finish mopping up the west coast.

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:

My two top wideouts are in the top 10 :p

DCX

Matrix

Lonestar when would you like to play the Panthers week 4 game?

JayFro

Banned
Truelize,

When can you play against the pats for week 14?

Cloudy,

When can you play against the Bengals for week 14?

I can play one game tonight, and one game tomorrow night (Sunday) 8pm central. Pick what works for you guys.

JayFro

Andokuky

Banned
Sorry Slo but I am just too dead tired from fucking moving all day to play tonight. If you wanna play tomorrow afternoon or morning before football sometime that would be great, just let me know.

Top Bottom