• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Camera Equipment Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Instigator said:
24MP with APS-C sensor... ugh
24MP at 10fps... nice but which memory card can keep up?
24MP with current NEX optics... a complete waste

Yeah, I feel the same way.

I am almost scared to see how many MP's the new Canon APS-C sensors are for the inevitable 70D and 7D Mark II.

Zyzyxxz

mcrae said:
my sister had a soccer game under the lights tonight. was using rebel T2i with the 18-55mm lens it comes with... 1/200 f5.6 iso 1600 was resulting in slightly blurred, underexposed, slightly grainy.. the shots only ever looked good on my 1920x1080 monitor if i made them fit to screen, 100% zoom looked pretty bad.

i tried the picture style as both landscape and standard, and the lighting optimizer low, high, and off. im not too sure what either of these functions do, but there was no noticeable difference.

i realize i could've gone slower shutter speed to get a lower ISO, but i was really hoping to get some decent action shots. what would be the cheapest lens i could reasonable use in this situation?

Definitely check out a 50mm 1.8 or a 85mm 1.8, assuming you were fine with the focal length at 55mm a 50mm 1.8 would have been the best bang for the buck in that situation.

Current Canon 500D owner and was thinking about moving to a NEX system, but after seeing the A77 I've fallen in love, it looks so badass! Holding me back with NEX is the lack of other lenses (like many other people), I was looking at getting the Canon 10-22mm for my 500D which isn't offered at all with the NEX (only via the wide angle adapter). I could get a Sony wideangle lens and the new alpha adapter, but might I might as well get a SLR body then.

Hmm..

NEX7 is ultra rad but again the lens selection lets it down :(

VNZ

Come on Sony, make some pancakes for the E-mount! It shouldn't be that hard to make similar designs to Pentax' 21/40/70mm pancakes, should it? They're even designed for full frame sensor so in theory you should be able to optimize the optics even further for an APS-C only mount.

tino

Banned
NEX system really doesn't have one, no even one good pancake. It's basically a digital back for M mount or other manual focus lenses.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
luxarific said:
Does anyone know if Epson has a replacement for the V700/V750 film/negative scanner in the works? From the reviews I've read, the V700/V750 is one of the better film scanners out there (that isn't a drum), but it also dates from 2007.
Check out http://www.betterscanning.com/ they have custom holders for it. From what I've read that are significantly better than the holders that ship with the Epson.

luxarific

Nork unification denier
captive said:
Check out http://www.betterscanning.com/ they have custom holders for it. From what I've read that are significantly better than the holders that ship with the Epson.

Thanks for the link captive. I'm reluctant to get the Epson since 2007 just seems like ancient tech, but as far as I been able to determine there's nothing on the horizon that's scheduled to replace it. Really wish Nikon had continued making those relatively low cost film scanners. The LS-9000 would have been perfect.

VNZ

uu329.jpg

It boggles my mind that Sony goes to such lengths in designing these ultra thin large sensor cameras, without any news on compact lenses since the NEX system debuted. A 28/30/35mm pancake prime would make the system quite irresistable.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
luxarific said:
Thanks for the link captive. I'm reluctant to get the Epson since 2007 just seems like ancient tech, but as far as I been able to determine there's nothing on the horizon that's scheduled to replace it. Really wish Nikon had continued making those relatively low cost film scanners. The LS-9000 would have been perfect.
What type of film are you looking to get scanned? Depending on what you want to do there are several options. I've read that the epsons are great for large format and 35mm, but not as good for medium format. That's why I went with an imacon.

Scanner tech is slow since there is such low demand. So whatever is out now is the latest, and new stuff probably won't be coming for a while.

luxarific

Nork unification denier
captive said:
What type of film are you looking to get scanned? Depending on what you want to do there are several options. I've read that the epsons are great for large format and 35mm, but not as good for medium format. That's why I went with an imacon.

Scanner tech is slow since there is such low demand. So whatever is out now is the latest, and new stuff probably won't be coming for a while.

Mostly 35mm slides (several 1000) and 35mm negatives and 4x5 prints. Should have bought that Coolscan before Nikon discontinued them last year. Ebay prices are insane.

VNZ

mrklaw said:
is there an issue with it having a larger APS-C sensor that prevents pancakes?
Those Pentax pancakes are for APS-C sensors too (possibly some of them are even for full frame film cameras, I'm not a Pentax user so I'm not too sure). Possibly the extremely short flange distance of the E-mount makes it impossible to create such exceedlingly thin lenses… I hope some more really compact primes will come to the NEX series though.

The NEX-3 and NEX-5 have problems with some adapted rangefinder lenses. Because the rear element tends to be pretty close to the sensor/film plane on rangefinder lenses wider than 35mm, NEX cameras end up showing soft edges and color shifts with them. The Zeiss 24/1.8 looks like a telecentric design to compensate for those effects, hence its gigantic size (like the Zeiss ZF/ZE/ZK lenses). I've heard rumors of the NEX-7 having microlenses in the sensor to compensate for this. If this is the case, maybe we'll see other, smaller lenses built for the 7, and the Zeiss ZM lenses should work better.

The NEX-7 looks cool, but I'm still leaning toward a GXR+28mm combo for my needs.

Forsete

jiji said:
I've heard rumors of the NEX-7 having microlenses in the sensor to compensate for this.

I dont think it is a rumor anymore. IIRC NEX3C also has them, probably all future NEXes will have them.

2nd generation of NEX'es seem to have even better adjusted microlenses, as people connecting wide angle lenses to NEX3C didn't observe soft edges and color shift. But they observed them on NEX3 or NEX5

tino

Banned
VNZ said:
Those Pentax pancakes are for APS-C sensors too (possibly some of them are even for full frame film cameras, I'm not a Pentax user so I'm not too sure). Possibly the extremely short flange distance of the E-mount makes it impossible to create such exceedlingly thin lenses… I hope some more really compact primes will come to the NEX series though.

Both the Pentax DA 40mm and 70mm pancakes are very usable on full frame sensors.

http://www.mobile01.com/topicdetail.php?f=251&t=1397437&last=17186649

All these mirrorless options are cool but IMO X100 is still the one to beat.

Flo_Evans

VNZ said:
Come on Sony, make some pancakes for the E-mount! It shouldn't be that hard to make similar designs to Pentax' 21/40/70mm pancakes, should it? They're even designed for full frame sensor so in theory you should be able to optimize the optics even further for an APS-C only mount.

Don't you think if they could of, they would of?

I am not an expert... but from what I understand the NEX sensor is too close to the bayonet mount for a pancake lens to work. You could make one, but the edges would be soft and dark and people would complain. A pancake lens cannot straighten the light enough when it sits that close to the sensor.

Sony chose form > function on the body, deciding to make the lenses bigger and the body smaller.

Forsete

Flo_Evans said:
Don't you think if they could of, they would of?

I am not an expert... but from what I understand the NEX sensor is too close to the bayonet mount for a pancake lens to work. You could make one, but the edges would be soft and dark and people would complain. A pancake lens cannot straighten the light enough when it sits that close to the sensor.

Sony chose form > function on the body, deciding to make the lenses bigger and the body smaller.

No doubt it is part of the reason, but see my post above yours, they are correcting for it on the sensor now.
Sony is aware that some people want pancakes so they are probably in the pipeline. They announced 3 new lenses for 2012, no pictures just "what they do".

G-Lens Standard Zoom lens (possibly a high end variant of the current kit lens 18-55)
Wide angle zoom
Mid telephoto lens

Currently on track for 2011
Zeiss Sonnar T 24mm 1.8
Sony 55-210 4.5-6.3 OSS
Sony 50 1.8 OSS
Sony 30 3.5 macro

When is the next big photo exibit btw? I hope Sigma, Tamron, Voigtländer etc. make some announcements for the E-mount then. :)

Flo_Evans

Forsete said:
No doubt it is part of the reason, but see my post above yours, they are correcting for it on the sensor now.
Sony is aware that some people want pancakes so they are probably in the pipeline. They announced 3 new lenses for 2012, no pictures just "what they do".

G-Lens Standard Zoom lens (possibly a high end variant of the current kit lens 18-55)
Wide angle zoom
Mid telephoto lens

Currently on track for 2011
Zeiss Sonnar T 24mm 1.8
Sony 55-210 4.5-6.3 OSS
Sony 50 1.8 OSS
Sony 30 3.5 macro

When is the next big photo exibit btw? I hope Sigma, Tamron, Voigtländer etc. make some announcements for the E-mount then. :)

Oh so they added micro-lenses like the leica? That should be pretty easy to confirm.

IDK why they didn't just set the sensor back in the body a bit in the 1st place... but it is sony. :p

Chairhome

I'm on a fail roll this week. I bought a 28mm 2.8 lens online for cheap, but I accidentally got the wrong kind. I have a m42 adapter when I needed an FD adapter. So I have to pick up an FD adapter from my local hobby store. :-(

Radec

Pancakes on NEX system would be glorious, but right now they can't really make a glass with that kind of form factor due to the size of the NEX and it's sensor.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
jiji said:
The NEX-3 and NEX-5 have problems with some adapted rangefinder lenses. Because the rear element tends to be pretty close to the sensor/film plane on rangefinder lenses wider than 35mm, NEX cameras end up showing soft edges and color shifts with them. The Zeiss 24/1.8 looks like a telecentric design to compensate for those effects, hence its gigantic size (like the Zeiss ZF/ZE/ZK lenses). I've heard rumors of the NEX-7 having microlenses in the sensor to compensate for this. If this is the case, maybe we'll see other, smaller lenses built for the 7, and the Zeiss ZM lenses should work better.

The NEX-7 looks cool, but I'm still leaning toward a GXR+28mm combo for my needs.

This is right. One of the most dramatic differences has come with the Super-Wide 12mm and 15mm Heliars which do not exhibit color shift at all on the NEX 3C. Though it remains to be seen if the NEX 5N and 7 are graced with this wonderful ability.

Flo_Evans said:
oohh thank you! I have an epson v700. Might need to pick up these holders.
I tried one of these holders for medium format with my V500, and I was not impressed with the small benefit I was able to achieve in comparison with the extra work the holder added (adjustment, difficulty/impossibility of batch scanning, additional dust from the extra glass surfaces and associated cleanup work in Photoshop).

Radec said:
Pancakes on NEX system would be glorious, but right now they can't really make a glass with that kind of form factor due to the size of the NEX and it's sensor.
That's the thing: with microlenses in the sensors now, pancakes or otherwise compact lenses should be viable.

Flo_Evans

jiji said:
I tried one of these holders for medium format with my V500, and I was not impressed with the small benefit I was able to achieve in comparison with the extra work the holder added (adjustment, difficulty/impossibility of batch scanning, additional dust from the extra glass surfaces and associated cleanup work in Photoshop).
Hmm I don't shoot all that much film either.

Anyone have an opinion on Nikon polarizers vs. B&W?

I can't decide if I just want to get one huge polarizer and a bunch of step down rings or just buy multiple ones for the lenses I'll most likely use with them.

ChryZ

Panasonic’s new X lens:

54BzB.jpg

SECAUCUS, NJ (August 26, 2011) – Panasonic today announces a newly designed and
innovative LUMIX G "X" lens that retracts to help minimize its size, without compromising its
focal length or image quality. Panasonic's new premium LUMIX G X VARIO PZ 14-42mm/F3.5-
5.6 ASPH./ POWER O.I.S.
(H-PS14042) lens, will be available with the company's smallest
and lightest compact system camera as a lens kit option in the DMC-GF3X model. With
electric-powered zoom operation, the retractable Power Zoom H-PS14042 lens is extremely
compact, approximately 26.8mm in length, and weighs approximately 3.35oz
, offering ultra-high
portability.

Panasonic's new premium LUMIX "X" Series of lenses, including the LUMIX G X VARIO
PZ 14-42mm/F3.5-5.6 ASPH./ POWER O.I.S., offers a versatile zoom range of 14-42mm
(35mm camera equivalent: 28-84mm) suitable for a wide range of scenes, such as dynamic
landscape to portrait. Also announced today is another LUMIX X lens, the LUMIX G X VARIO
PZ 45-175mm/F4.0-5.6 ASPH./POWER O.I.S. Crystallizing Panasonic's optical technologies,
the LUMIX X lenses feature superb image rendering for lifelike textures, crisp edge-to-edge
contrast, a unique Nano Surface Coating to help minimize ghosts and flaring in natural settings
with remarkable transparency.

"Panasonic continues to innovate in digital photography by offering advanced features in
small and compact bodies, thus addressing the consumer's need for camera equipment to be
lightweight and easy to carry," said Darin Pepple, Senior Product Manager, Imaging, Panasonic
Consumer Electronics Company. "With the new LUMIX X Series of premium lenses, we do not
sacrifice size for quality and Panasonic still offers top-of-the-line image quality for our G Series,
but in a smaller design that makes it extremely mobile."

With the LUMIX GF3X, the camera and lens combination can achieve Light Speed AF of
approximately 0.1 second – making it an extremely quick and high-performing digital camera.
The LUMIX GF3X with the new 14-42 PZ lens also features POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image
Stabilizer), to make it easier to shoot clear photos even in low-lit situations. The convenient
zoom lever on the lens barrel gives users a stable way to zoom. Manual focusing is also
available with a manual focus lever for even more precise control.

The LUMIX GF3, like all the LUMIX G Series of Compact System Cameras, captures high-
quality photo images with real-to-life details through excellent resolution, image rendering and
color reproduction. With its stunningly small compact profile, the LUMIX GF3 boasts high-speed,
precise Contrast AF system and quick response times. The LUMIX GF3 is also capable of 1920 x 1080 Full High Definition video in the AVCHD format.

The LUMIX GF3X will be available in a black body and black lens or a silver body and silver
lens kits options in October 2011 for a suggested retail price (SRP) of $749.99. The new
LUMIX G X VARIO PZ 14-42mm/F3.5-5.6 ASPH./ POWER O.I.S. (H-PS14042) lens will also
be available separately for an SRP of $399.99 and will be compatible with the DMC-G3, DMC-
GF3, DMC-GF2 with a firmware upgrade.

Engadget got a bunch of hand-on pics:
http://www.engadget.com/photos/panasonic-x-series-micro-four-thirds-lenses/

Can't wait to see sample shots.

tino

Banned
So the zoom operation is controlled by the little lever on the lens? Thats more awkward than the zoom by wire buttons on P&S. I am taking back my favorable remark on this lens. And its bigger than I thought.

VNZ said:

It boggles my mind that Sony goes to such lengths in designing these ultra thin large sensor cameras, without any news on compact lenses since the NEX system debuted. A 28/30/35mm pancake prime would make the system quite irresistable.
Sonyalpharumors and other places have talked about this, there are technical issues that stand in the way. Here is one link I could find.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
you know, I'd accept collapsible lenses like that olympus one. So pancake when stored/walking around, pops out to longer length for shooting.

With that pancake zoom, it would be cool if there was a way to quickly select between standard focal lengths (28, 35, 50, 70, 84 equivalents). That's a feature I always wanted on my LX3, and I read that Panasonic implemented it on the LX5.

Chairhome

So I finally got the correct adapter for my Canon FD 28mm 2.8... kinda underwhelmed. Not very sharp, unless I just need to clean the lens and focus better. I'll have to mess with it some more. My brother is in Europe for a few weeks, Germany right now. He said he's near a used camera equipment store, are there any vintage lenses I should have him look out for?

I finally got my t3i today. My dad was trying to tell me to wait and get the 60D. But it's almost 500 more even though it comes with a better lens.

Should I have waited? It'd take me a couple of months to get it with bills and stuff. Keep on mind I'm using this for mostly video.

Borman

BlackGoku03 said:
I finally got my t3i today. My dad was trying to tell me to wait and get the 60D. But it's almost 500 more even though it comes with a better lens.

Should I have waited? It'd take me a couple of months to get it with bills and stuff. Keep on mind I'm using this for mostly video.

You will be more than happy with a t3i, don't worry about it. Save up that 500$, and buy a lens, and youll be even happier.

BlueTsunami

This is in response to velvet_nitemare post...

velvet_nitemare said:
-Should i take a photography class? i don't really want to, since i just graduated college and i'm taking a year off before grad school, kinda burnt out on the whole class thing; pretty bad senioritis my last quarter.

You could take a class, it'll probably greatly increase the speed in which you're familiar with your camera due to having assignments you have to do. You'll also probably be exposed to different types of shooting and broaden your experience in that regard.

With that said, I learned by doing and reading a book on basic composition (The Photographer's Eye: Composition and Design for Better Digital Photos). Also looking at other peoples work and finding things that resonate with me and wanting to implement that in my own work. I personally like minimal, stark and dark sort of photos and I gravitate to artists that have this same feel to their photography. It sort of feeds itself taking in and outputting.

So I would just get a camera and shoot now and worry about whether you want to take classes later.

velvet_nitemare said:
-Camera and equipment recommendations. Something mid-range, i have some disposable income. Something to get easy results with that can take all manner of stylish shots. Do i need a tripod? Just basically tell me what i need, i have absolutely no idea.

This is a really extensive subject to tackle but you'll be perfectly fine with any entry level cameras from Nikon, Canon or Sony (entry level for Canon are the Rebel series). Though you may want to look into Mirrorless cameras too (like the Olympus PEN cameras, Panasonic's DMC-GFX and Sony's NEX series of cameras). They're compact and pack the same great IQ the larger DSLR cameras provide.

About tripods, I think its good to get one and get in the habit of using one when appropriate. Some people hate them though. I personally own a POS one I bought from Walmart. It gets the job done but you'll find that if you like the benefits of tripod you'll need a better one down the line.

velvet_nitemare said:
-Do i need to learn photoshop or some other prgram for post processing? This isn't really attractive to me because it's another barrier, i just want to jump into this hobby.

Not really. You can shoot JPEG and the camera will process the images for you via their in camera image processing software (by applying different curves which effect contrast and color saturation). You can also set, in camera, what type of look you want from your JPEGS if you want to get a specific look.

Beyond that is RAW shooting (essentially a blank template of a photo). These type of photos require processing of some sort (if just to convert them to a usable image). They allow a very large latitude of post work versus JPEG. If you buy a Canon camera Canon will provide you with what you need to work on such images which is called DPP (Digital Photo Professional). DPP is the program I use to work on my own RAW files.

velvet_nitemare said:
-Any websites, recommendations or guidance is appreciated.

Thanks y'all, much appreciated.

I don't know of any sites in particular but I'd suggest you start shooting now and also take in other peoples work. Find what pulls at you and follow it in whatever direction it takes you. Also shoot for yourself and what you find emotionally impactful or at least visually interesting. Take pictures of ducks and stairs and flowers and clouds. Just the act of photographing something and considering a scene or subject will push you forward as far as knowledge of your camera and the better you know your camera the easier it will be to get the look you want out of a photo.

Finally, shoot for yourself. What I mean by this is to choose subject and mood that you want not what you think other people would prefer or find striking. You'll often see people on the Internet that shoot for recognition of their work and general accolades. It can lead down a path of shooting photos you care not one bit for and will eventually kill your interest in photography.

BlueTsunami

On a separate note. Here's something close to my dream setup (scroll down a bit in the link)...

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1038448/13#9872241

...replace the 3C body with the NEX-7 and I'll be in heaven. That's a Leica 28mm Summicron Aspherical by the by.

kOhJd.jpg

'Cause I'm in a gearhead sort of mood, let us look at its MTF graph (which is gained from testing a physical lens, this isn't theoretical like Nikon or Canon's plots)...

ibg8grQGWriElL.png

From this you can see that the lens is extremely sharp in the center wide open and extends gracefully out to the edge. Stopped down to f/5.6 its phenomenal across the field except for the smallest of detail (which fast lenses usually struggle with) which is still picks up nicely. It also shows a very minimal amount of distortion on Full Frame.

Factor in how small it is and the profile of the NEX when using a small lens. Then there's the build quality. Just perfect. $4000 though.

Dreaver

I am currently using the T2i Rebel (EOS 550D) with a EF-S 18-55mm IS (basic lens).
While I am really happy with my camera so far I would love a camera with a better zoom (while I would prefer to be starting at 18mm). I know there is a 18-88.

So I am looking for a better one, not to expensive (<$250 / €200 , if possible...) what would peple suggest?

It has been asked a million times maybe but I don't have time to search the whole thread so.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
From 43rumors:
001.jpg

Newer new "X" "Pro" whatever m4/3 lenses. If these are constant aperture I think they at least have one buyer of the 12-35.

tokkun

Dreaver said:
I am currently using the T2i Rebel (EOS 550D) with a EF-S 18-55mm IS (basic lens).
While I am really happy with my camera so far I would love a camera with a better zoom (while I would prefer to be starting at 18mm). I know there is a 18-88.

So I am looking for a better one, not to expensive (<$250 / €200 , if possible...) what would peple suggest?

It has been asked a million times maybe but I don't have time to search the whole thread so.

You'll have a tough time finding a good wide-angle zoom at that price range. If you're satisfied with kit lens quality, you might look for a used Sigma 18-125.

But unless you really don't want to swap lenses, I'd suggest that you get a Canon 55-250 instead.

BlueTsunami said:
This is in response to velvet_nitemare post...

You could take a class, it'll probably greatly increase the speed in which you're familiar with your camera due to having assignments you have to do. You'll also probably be exposed to different types of shooting and broaden your experience in that regard.

With that said, I learned by doing and reading a book on basic composition (The Photographer's Eye: Composition and Design for Better Digital Photos). Also looking at other peoples work and finding things that resonate with me and wanting to implement that in my own work. I personally like minimal, stark and dark sort of photos and I gravitate to artists that have this same feel to their photography. It sort of feeds itself taking in and outputting.

So I would just get a camera and shoot now and worry about whether you want to take classes later.

This is a really extensive subject to tackle but you'll be perfectly fine with any entry level cameras from Nikon, Canon or Sony (entry level for Canon are the Rebel series). Though you may want to look into Mirrorless cameras too (like the Olympus PEN cameras, Panasonic's DMC-GFX and Sony's NEX series of cameras). They're compact and pack the same great IQ the larger DSLR cameras provide.

About tripods, I think its good to get one and get in the habit of using one when appropriate. Some people hate them though. I personally own a POS one I bought from Walmart. It gets the job done but you'll find that if you like the benefits of tripod you'll need a better one down the line.

Not really. You can shoot JPEG and the camera will process the images for you via their in camera image processing software (by applying different curves which effect contrast and color saturation). You can also set, in camera, what type of look you want from your JPEGS if you want to get a specific look.

Beyond that is RAW shooting (essentially a blank template of a photo). These type of photos require processing of some sort (if just to convert them to a usable image). They allow a very large latitude of post work versus JPEG. If you buy a Canon camera Canon will provide you with what you need to work on such images which is called DPP (Digital Photo Professional). DPP is the program I use to work on my own RAW files.

I don't know of any sites in particular but I'd suggest you start shooting now and also take in other peoples work. Find what pulls at you and follow it in whatever direction it takes you. Also shoot for yourself and what you find emotionally impactful or at least visually interesting. Take pictures of ducks and stairs and flowers and clouds. Just the act of photographing something and considering a scene or subject will push you forward as far as knowledge of your camera and the better you know your camera the easier it will be to get the look you want out of a photo.

Finally, shoot for yourself. What I mean by this is to choose subject and mood that you want not what you think other people would prefer or find striking. You'll often see people on the Internet that shoot for recognition of their work and general accolades. It can lead down a path of shooting photos you care not one bit for and will eventually kill your interest in photography.
Thx for this. Much appreciated.

tino

Banned
itwasTuesday said:
From 43rumors:
001.jpg

Newer new "X" "Pro" whatever m4/3 lenses. If these are constant aperture I think they at least have one buyer of the 12-35.

Can't tell how big are they. No tripod mounts though.

Has 4/3 released any large aperture zoom that has consistent aperture? Besides the the Olympus 14-35 35-100 monsters?

Samus4145

Hey Guys,

We just got our first DSLR camera, a Nikon d3000. What should be the essentials to get? Lenses? Recommendations on a LCD protector?

Flo_Evans

Samus4145 said:
Hey Guys,

We just got our first DSLR camera, a Nikon d3000. What should be the essentials to get? Lenses? Recommendations on a LCD protector?
Doesn't the d3000 LCD swivel to protect itself?

Lenses depend on what you want to photograph.

Zyzyxxz

tino said:
Can't tell how big are they. No tripod mounts though.

Has 4/3 released any large aperture zoom that has consistent aperture? Besides the the Olympus 14-35 35-100 monsters?

I hope its not priced like the Olympus equivalents though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom