• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Camera Equipment Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair I have no real experience with anything 4/3rds, my apologies. But Nikon 1 is a much better choice than a Sony or Canon mirrorless IMO.

If you fast AF and continuous shooting, yeah, probably. Maybe some long telephoto with Nikon DSLR glass. I'd grant you that too.

But I think Sony is better in other areas.

And Canon mirrorless, lol, I'm not even going to try to defend that POS.

tino

Banned
Photography Gaf...I need your help. I've started a music reviews blog and I'm doing live reviews as a part of it. I did a my first live review with my current equipment which is just a Panasonic DMC-ZS9 14.1MP Digital Camera. This was kind of a test run to see if I need to upgrade.

Some sample images, the best of the group is first:

I'm looking for something more mid-range professional level that can get good low light performance in a place like that, or at an outside venue. I'm not really looking at spending more than $500 - $750.

Do you see yourself a journalist or reporter/photographer. If former and you only need 1 photo for your article, then an used X100/X100s. If later, get an used Canon body and whatever fast lens you can afford, depends on how close your can get to the subject.

kIdMuScLe

Hey guys what's the best beginner's DSLR photography book that i could give to my 11 year old goddaughter? I wish i could show her how but i don't see her that much so this way she could learn on her own. Thanks

joshschw

If you fast AF and continuous shooting, yeah, probably. Maybe some long telephoto with Nikon DSLR glass. I'd grant you that too.

But I think Sony is better in other areas.

And Canon mirrorless, lol, I'm not even going to try to defend that POS.

I think what the Nikon 1 cameras excel at is what the majority of people looking to upgrade from the P&S realm would benefit most from. Superb AF - maybe best AF outside of high end DSLRs, in addition you get some outstanding exposure and WB/color on JPG's. (My Nikon J3 has much better AE/AWB than my 1Ds). It's also super fast! N1's fly, I can just click away and I know that they'll look good.

Kaladin

Thanks guys, I'll look into some of these options. I think a Compact camera is what I'm looking for. The Nikon 1 is certainly a strong possibility at this point.

Do you see yourself a journalist or reporter/photographer. If former and you only need 1 photo for your article, then an used X100/X100s. If later, get an used Canon body and whatever fast lens you can afford, depends on how close your can get to the subject.

Probably more of the later. It's a personal music news / reviews blog and I do it for myself more than anything else. I'll put the name out there as I can and if anyone views it, that's great....but otherwise it's more of an extension of my love of music than anything else.

tino

Banned
Hey guys what's the best beginner's DSLR photography book that i could give to my 11 year old goddaughter? I wish i could show her how but i don't see her that much so this way she could learn on her own. Thanks

I doubt any kid will read a learning book. Hell I doubt 98% of the posters on this thread will read a book.

Maybe one of them Fuji Instax camera? I am serious.

kIdMuScLe

I doubt any kid will read a learning book. Hell I doubt 98% of the posters on this thread will read a book.

Maybe one of them Fuji Instax camera? I am serious.

Nah, is that she got a Nikon DSLR camera as a gift so i want her to learn how to properly use it but since i don't see her much (probably like once or twice a month) i was hoping she could kinda get the basics down from a book. Oh well.

tino

Banned
Nah, is that she got a Nikon DSLR camera as a gift so i want her to learn how to properly use it but since i don't see her much (probably like once or twice a month) i was hoping she could kinda get the basics down from a book. Oh well.

Photography is a hobby, being better at it doesn't make you enjoy the hobby more.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
if you really want a book, Understanding Exposure is good.

I would recommend a class though, they typically arent that expensive and she may get more out of it simply by being more engaged. A good class should talk about concepts and then apply them with your camera.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister

As a book, Understanding Exposure (3rd edn, by Bryan Peterson) is probably the best.

But maybe consider as an alternative - or in addition - getting her a subscription to a decent photography magazine that has tutorials in it (in the UK I'd suggest Practical Photography). That way there's a dripfeed of techniques and ideas and interesting photos every month, so something to prod her enthusiasm regularly.

Kaladin

Looking at the Nikon 1 J1, I can get the camera with 10-30mm Lens for $270. I can also get one with an additional 30mm - 110mm lens for $420.00. Would you guys recommend the additional lens?

Also, would you recommend the J1 or the later versions?

joshschw

Looking at the Nikon 1 J1, I can get the camera with 10-30mm Lens for $270. I can also get one with an additional 30mm - 110mm lens for $420.00. Would you guys recommend the additional lens?

Also, would you recommend the J1 or the later versions?

I own the J3, but from what I've used of the J1 it's extremely capable in all the right ways as well.

Here's a used from Keh.com one with both those lenses for $339
http://www.keh.com/camera/Nikon-One-System-Camera-Outfits/1/sku-NO014018994890?r=FE

Kaladin

So after looking over a few of the suggestions here, I'm thinking about a Sony NEX-5T.

I've heard good things about Sony as of late, so that's likely the brand I'll go with.

Edit:

Actually, I might just wait and grab the new Sony Alpha a5000 instead of an NEX camera.

tino

Banned
Is there any reason to still use 35mm film in a film camera vs digital?

It gives a different favor. People who say they can use Photoshop to emulate a specific film look usually haven't tried it on Photoshop.

Fuji's film mode can't really emulate the film look either, despite what they claim.

The down side is nowadays analog is expensive.

Deku Tree

It gives a different favor. People who say they can use Photoshop to emulate a specific film look usually haven't tried it on Photoshop.

Fuji's film mode can't really emulate the film look either, despite what they claim.

The down side is nowadays analog is expensive.

Thanks! I was wondering why my local camera shop was still selling 35mm film. And they had a lot of it for sale. They said people buy it all the time

kIdMuScLe

As a book, Understanding Exposure (3rd edn, by Bryan Peterson) is probably the best.

But maybe consider as an alternative - or in addition - getting her a subscription to a decent photography magazine that has tutorials in it (in the UK I'd suggest Practical Photography). That way there's a dripfeed of techniques and ideas and interesting photos every month, so something to prod her enthusiasm regularly.

Ok thanks. I just ordered the book from amazon and i was just thinking right now that maybe i should look if i have my old photography assignments and give that to her and report back to me whenever i get to see her? How's that? :)

For a small compact camera I think Fuji and Nikon 1 series is the only good options. They are head and shoulders above the competition.

This is obviously your opinion, but the Olympus E-M1 was camera of the year on a lot of sites and the Sony A7 cameras have brought full frame sensors in a body that terrifies Nikon and Canon.

The micro 4/3 lens lineup still blows away the other mirrorless options (although Fuji is fleshing theirs out well) and you can mount almost any lens in existence on the A7 cameras.

captive

Is there any reason to still use 35mm film in a film camera vs digital?
35mm? No, digital long surpassed it in resolution and dynamic range. Medium format film and large format film? Sure, you would be looking at used 10k+ to find a digital system that can match those films.

I mean sure, if you want a strictly film look, but you add the cost of scanning and film development.

speaking of....
Sony has released the first medium-format CMOS sensor out there via Phase One. Should be appearing in Hasselblads too. I can't wait to see whatever Sony hybrid wood grain monstrosity they release for $100k.

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/iq250_back_announced.shtml

I wonder what the benefit for sony is, beside the obvious money made from the sensor. I told my friend who has a d800 a while back, I wouldn't be surprised if Sony maybe tried a larger sensor than 35mm, given that the 36mp one is diffraction limited early on. The only solution for more mp(if they wanted that) is to make the sensor bigger.
What I don't know is how much room there is in their lens image circle to make a larger sensor.

tino

Banned
Sony has released the first medium-format CMOS sensor out there via Phase One. Should be appearing in Hasselblads too. I can't wait to see whatever Sony hybrid wood grain monstrosity they release for $100k.

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/iq250_back_announced.shtml

You know I have been thinking why would Hassy cozy up to Sony and make ugly ass co-brand shit, which any sane person know it won't sell. Unless Hassy want to be brought?

I tried to look up the agreement between Sony and Zeiss, the only thing I can find is in 2009 they announced the agree will extend 5 more years. It didn't say extend to what year but I am guessing 2014? Maybe Sony is using Hassy as leverage to make new negotiation with Zeiss, and in the worse case, buy up the Hasselblad brand to substitute Zeiss?

Except, there is the problem that Hasselblad medium format lens are made by Fuji. But people don't care most manual Zeiss lens are made by Cosina anyway. Zeiss is still a much cooler sounding name than Hasselblad.

This is my conspiracy of the day.

Animator

Fuji as the X-T1 up its sleeve, an OM-D/A7/DF kind of retro camera and heavily rumored to go around 1800 bucks (with kit lens at best). No hybrid EVF/OVF, apparently.

FVLbN1R.jpg

http://www.dpreview.com/news/2014/0...medium=text-comment&ref=comments_0_1#comments

Shutter speed dial with X-Pro1-like locking button
Exposure compensation dial covering +/-3 EV
ISO dial (also lockable), including 'A' position for quick access to Auto
Control levers below shutter speed and ISO dials (function unknown, but drive mode would make sense)
Movie record button
'Fn' button which activates built-in Wi-Fi
Power switch surrounding shutter button
Large viewfinder hump, perhaps implying extra-large EVF
PC sync socket on front
Electronic front dial below shutter button

Can't wait to get this. I will preorder first thing Tuesday when camera shops start accepting preorders for it.

Donos

So after looking over a few of the suggestions here, I'm thinking about a Sony NEX-5T.

I've heard good things about Sony as of late, so that's likely the brand I'll go with.

Edit:

Actually, I might just wait and grab the new Sony Alpha a5000 instead of an NEX camera.

Another alternative is to wait (yeah i know) till CP+ where Sony is probably going to announce a successor to the NEX-6/7 (A6000/A7000). Because the price of the "old" NEX-6 will fall. 5R / 5T are pretty good but once i upgraded to the 6, there is no going back. Only con is that the NEX-6 body is slightly bigger and no touchscreen.
But if you want 20MP > 16MP then stay with A5000.

Ok thanks. I just ordered the book from amazon and i was just thinking right now that maybe i should look if i have my old photography assignments and give that to her and report back to me whenever i get to see her? How's that? :)

Another good option for someone just beginning are the Scott Kelby books. Not too technical, but good resources for different kinds of photography.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Anyone use this camera sling bag before ?

Case Logic CPL-107BK Camera Sling for DSLR, Black

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009HPC228/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Will it fit a Canon EOS 1ds Mark III, two lenses and a small flash?

The 1ds has a large body which is why I am asking. Thanks!

Haven't used that one, but I've got something very similar that holds a 550D+battery pack (which brings it nearly to the size of a 1ds) plus cables, charger, spare batteries, two lenses, set of extension tubes, filters and a few other bits and bobs. If I need it I've got an extra lens case on the strap.

Couldn't fit a flash in there though. Not without taking something else out.

Get down to a shop and try it out is the best bet.

EDIT: I'm using it like that mostly just for storage purposes. When out and about I go lightweight - camera plus whatever lens is attached to it and maybe one extra lens on my belt. Just don't try to lug all your stuff around everywhere you go, it'll get to be a burden!

Deku Tree

Haven't used that one, but I've got something very similar that holds a 550D+battery pack (which brings it nearly to the size of a 1ds) plus cables, charger, spare batteries, two lenses, set of extension tubes, filters and a few other bits and bobs. If I need it I've got an extra lens case on the strap.

Couldn't fit a flash in there though. Not without taking something else out.

Get down to a shop and try it out is the best bet.

EDIT: I'm using it like that mostly just for storage purposes. When out and about I go lightweight - camera plus whatever lens is attached to it and maybe one extra lens on my belt. Just don't try to lug all your stuff around everywhere you go, it'll get to be a burden!

Thanks !!!

Fuji X-T1 announced today, official page: http://www.fujifilm.com/products/digital_cameras/x/fujifilm_x_t1/

Body only: $1300
+ kit lens: $1700

Great price, but ships March 7--was hoping to have a camera before then, but seems like it will be worth the wait.

DP Review: http://www.dpreview.com/news/2014/01/28/fujifilm-x-t1-offers-weather-resistant-body-and-improved-evf

Valhalla, N.Y., January 27, 2014 – As a leader in advanced digital camera technology and outstanding image resolution, FUJIFILM North America Corporation today announced the new FUJIFILM X-T1, a weather-resistant premium interchangeable lens camera with a large OLED electronic viewfinder (EVF) that delivers a near-instant image preview, the latest generation 16.3 Megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor and the segment’s fastest autofocus of 0.08 seconds*1 for a truly remarkable photographic experience anywhere.

The FUJIFILM X-T1 now gives professional and enthusiast photographers the award-winning imaging power of the X-Series in a water, dust and temperature resistant body that braves outdoor challenges like never before.

OLED viewfinder perfection
The FUJIFILM X-T1 combines a unique wide-angle 2.36m dot resolution OLED view with the world’s highest magnification (0.77x) for a digital camera *2 and shortest display lag-time of just 0.005sec*3 to react as quickly as you need in any environment.

The OLED viewfinder also includes cutting-edge technology to bring users even closer to their subjects. The X-T1’s viewfinder uses a newly designed Graphic User Interface that provides an exciting shooting experience with clear details and a comfortable at-a-glance view of your settings.

The X-T1 has four OLED EVF Display Modes:

"FULL" mode takes full advantage of the high magnification ratio of the X-T1's viewfinder to give an unrivalled view of the scene
"NORMAL" provides an optimum view, including shooting settings
"DUAL" is specially designed for manual focusing with a clever split view. The regular view and manual focus area can be simultaneously checked (with Digital Split ImageTM or Focus Peak Highlight)*4
“PORTRAIT” view in “NORMAL" and “FULL” modes automatically rotates the displayed information when the camera is held vertically
Award-winning 16.3 Megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor and EXR Processor II
The FUJIFILM X-T1 uses the award-wining EXR Processor II and X-Trans™ CMOS II sensor with built in phase detection that delivers an astonishing response time of just 0.08 seconds and a super-fast 0.5 second start-up time*5, along with a 0.05 second shutter time lag and a 0.5 second shooting interval*6.

The X-T1 can also shoot up to 8 frames per second*7 with tracking AF and is the first-ever CSC*8 to be compatible with SDXC UHS-II format memory cards for data writing speed (in Continuous Mode) that is approximately twice that of a conventional SD card.

Tough, weather-resistant design
The FUJIFILM X-T1 is the first weather-resistant X-Series CSC (when used with a weather-resistant lens) that performs in a wide range of challenging environments. The X-T1 uses more than 75 points of weather sealing, and the camera body is dust-resistant and water-resistant. The X-T1 is also freezeproof to -14°F for full-fledged field photography work, while the premium clear 3” LCD screen with 1.04 million dot resolution is made of tempered glass for additional outdoor protection.

Traditional handling, modern response
With five mechanical dials on the top-plate, two command dials; one on the front and one on the rear, and six fully customizable function buttons, the FUJIFILM X-T1 feels and functions like a proper photographic tool in the hand. The top-plate includes two machined-aluminum double-deck dials for the shutter speed and metering, and the ISO sensitivity and drive modes, and each is designed to turn with a reassuring click, while their textured surfaces gives a firm confirmation when setting up a shot.

With their exposure values clearly marked, the X-T1’s settings can be checked at a glance without using the rear LCD and the dials are perfectly arranged so that functions can be changed without removing your eye from the viewfinder. The six customizable function buttons and two command-dials arranged on the front and rear complete the picture, ensuring instant setting satisfaction.

WiFi and remote camera operation
The X-T1 one-touch WiFi connectivity lets you easily share images to your smartphone or tablet – pictures that these devices cannot capture - and remote shooting via smartphone or tablet using the Fujifilm Camera Remote app for unique capture opportunities.

Additional grip and weather resistant lenses
The optional vertical battery grip (VG-XT1) has the same hardy structure as the X-T1, so when added to the body, it is completely secured against the elements.

Fujifilm is launching three weather-resistant zoom lenses to complement the X-T1 camera in 2014, including the XF18-135mmF3.5-5.6 R OIS WR, XF16-55mmF2.8 R OIS WR and the XF50-140mmF2.8 R OIS WR.

FUJIFILM X-T1 key features list:

16.3 million Megapixels APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor
Dust and water-resistant body with more than 75 points of weather sealing. Freeze resistance to -14°F
EXR Processor II
o World’s fastest AF of 0.08 seconds
o Startup time of 0.5 seconds
o Shutter time lag of 0.05 seconds
o Shooting interval of 0.5 seconds
o Phase detection AF and motion predictive AF for continuous shooting up to 8 frames per second
High-precision 2.36 million dot OLED viewfinder
o Highest viewfinder magnification for digital cameras of 0.77x
o Wide viewing angle (diagonal 38° and horizontal 31°)
o Ultra-fast Real Time Viewfinder with a lag-time of 0.005sec (less than 1/10 of existing models)
Four different display modes: Full, Normal, Dual and Vertical.
o Full mode: Displays shooting information at the top and bottom of the screen to avoid obstruction of the view
o Dual mode: Adds a small second screen for checking focus point with Focus Peak Highlight or Digital Split Image
o Normal mode: Lets you concentrate on framing the shot in Auto Focus mode while keeping you aware of how the shooting conditions are changing, making it the perfect setting for sports and action photography
o Portrait mode: When in Full or Normal modes, it rotates the shooting information interface when the camera is turned vertically
Tempered glass 1.04 million dot high-precision 3” tilting LCD monitor
Digital Split Image and Focus Highlight Peaking
World’s first compatibility with Ultra High Speed UHS-II SD memory cards
Vertical battery grip VG-XT1 and three new zoom lenses offer the same weather resistance to secure the entire system
Redesigned circuit board design enables high ISO 51200 setting*9
ISO200 - 6400, extended ISO 100, 12800, 25600, Auto(maximum ISO setting from ISO 400 – ISO6400 available)
Lens Modulation Optimizer technology maximizes each lens’ performance
In-camera RAW converter
Die-cast magnesium body provides a sturdy and durable, while compact and lightweight design
Body and grip designed for correct balance when attaching telephoto and large-diameter lenses
Two command dials and six Function buttons for instant control and customization
Interval timer shooting for Time Lapse photography is available with intervals of 1 second to 24 hours and up to 999 frames
FUJIFILM X-T1 accessories:

Dedicated all-leather case BLC-XT1 New
Vertical battery grip VG-XT1 New
Hand Grip MHG-XT New
Four dedicated flash models to choose from depending on requirements (EF-X8 New, EF-X20, EF-20, EF-42)
Protector filters (PRF-39, PRF-52, PRF-58, PRF-62 and PRF-72 (For XF10-24mmF4 R OIS) New)
DC coupler CP-W126 NEW
AC adapter AC-9V NEW
M Mount Adapter for additional lens compatibility
Remote release RR-90
Stereo Microphone MIC-ST1
The FUJIFILM X-T1 (body only) will be available for $1,299.95, and the X-T1 with the XF18mm-55mm (27-84mm) F2.8-4 lens (kit) will be available for $1699.95, both in February 2014.

Picking up a Tokina 16-28 off CL later today. Good price, QUITE excited. I do a lot of interior work, so it's going to get quite a lot of use. Been missing my 11-16 so much since I went FF.

Thats very good price for a FF lens. I am afraid to buy anything from CL though. Are you guys meeting in the police precinct parking lot or something?

A Starbucks. Not too worried. Haven't had any problems buying or selling off CL. I'll probably bring my D200 instead of my D800 to test it, though.

captive

Thats very good price for a FF lens. I am afraid to buy anything from CL though. Are you guys meeting in the police precinct parking lot or something?

star bucks, target, grocery store, the mall, my house, i've met people all over. Probably sold somewhere between 5-10k worth of stuff on there.

Animator

Preordered my X-T1 during lunch break. Fuji Canada has some promo thing going on with certain camera shops where you get a free grip with the X-T1 ($280 value)

Check your local stores before ordering from amazon.

holy shit i couldn't find this thread and it was on the FIRST PAGE. man i am teh dumb.

anyway, question...i'm currently shooting with a panasonic gf1 (mostly with the 20mm f/1.7 pancake and sometimes with the 25mm f/1.4) but wanted to update. currently debating on switching over to a fujifilm x100s...or a panasonic gm1. can anybody weigh in on this? (i also use a canon 7d but that's not really gonna change much)

seems like my options are:

1) switch to x100s and sell all my m4/3 stuff
2) switch to x100s and keep all my m4/3 stuff for maybe another body down the line
3) stick with only m4/3

sticking w/ m4/3 only and going w/ the gm1 seems the cheapest unless i can sell my lenses for more, though selling is also a hassle? i doubt i can get much for the gf1 body since it's been thru about 50k shots.

I've been meaning to get in to off-camera lighting since before I got a decent camera 7 years ago, but I've never had the free cash at the right time to do so. I finally have a "free"$150 to try to stretch in to something that'll at least get me in the game. Of course I'd prefer PocketWizards, but at $150 a pop, that's obviously not going to work.

Do any of you have any experience with some of the cheap stuff? I'm currently thinking of:
  • Vivitar 285HV / Cactus KF36 (285 knock-off)
  • Cactus V5 Transciever
Yeah, yeah, I know the Vivitar isn't really a Vivitar and the Cactus's are crappy compared to the competition, but it almost hits the $150 mark I have to play with. I'm not worried if it's a good set up, I'm wondering if it's good enough for an amateur who can live with some misfires or if I can do better, cheaper.

tino

Banned
^^ Get the YN 560 II or III manual flash, not the vivitar.

Preordered my X-T1 during lunch break. Fuji Canada has some promo thing going on with certain camera shops where you get a free grip with the X-T1 ($280 value)

Check your local stores before ordering from amazon.

What lens are you getting?

tino

Banned
Thanks! Also found the Yongnuo RF 603 triggers and with the money saved, I added a cheap light stand.

There are 2 RF603 triggers, one of Canon one for Nikon. Make sure you buy the right now. YN560 III has trigger receiver built in so you just need one RF603.

Also in my experience on camera flash (if your camera has it) usually is good enough to trigger the YN560 III, you don't even need the RF603 all that much. Some people don't like it due to light polution from the camera but IME I hardly can tell because the off camera flash is so much more powerful than the on camera flash.

Also regarding light reflector. They look cool and very professional looking (I have a demb studio reflector), but I hardly can tell the different from it and the tiny build in one from the YN560.

Also in my experience on camera flash (if your camera has it) usually is good enough to trigger the YN560 III, you don't even need the RF603 all that much. Some people don't like it due to light polution from the camera but IME I hardly can tell because the off camera flash is so much more powerful than the on camera flash.

Unless you're shooting outdoors, you can just put your hand in front of the on camera flash as well.

There are 2 RF603 triggers, one of Canon one for Nikon. Make sure you buy the right now. YN560 III has trigger receiver built in so you just need one RF603.

I got the II and the Canon triggers, the blurb says it's for 1D/5D/7D/50D/40D/30D/20D/10D, but I assume a 400D will work too.

My plan, after 7 years of reading Strobist, is do to some very light specific things so the light pollution would be a bit of an issue.

holy shit i couldn't find this thread and it was on the FIRST PAGE. man i am teh dumb.

anyway, question...i'm currently shooting with a panasonic gf1 (mostly with the 20mm f/1.7 pancake and sometimes with the 25mm f/1.4) but wanted to update. currently debating on switching over to a fujifilm x100s...or a panasonic gm1. can anybody weigh in on this? (i also use a canon 7d but that's not really gonna change much)

2) switch to x100s and keep all my m4/3 stuff for maybe another body down the line
3) stick with only m4/3

sticking w/ m4/3 only and going w/ the gm1 seems the cheapest unless i can sell my lenses for more, though selling is also a hassle? i doubt i can get much for the gf1 body since it's been thru about 50k shots.

Sell the m4/3 and get the x100s. Having multiple interchangeable systems is redundant. On paid shoots, I use the x100, 7d, and 5d mkiii. Unless you have the money and just keep it all while picking up the x100s.

Darkkn

3) stick with only m4/3

I switched from Sony NEX system with a couple of lenses to X100S and I have been more than happy. X100S is a joy to shoot with and it's liberating to only have one(great) lens option. No more lugging around bunch of lenses and no lens choice paralysis.

Zyzyxxz

3) stick with only m4/3

I was in the same boat as you and I had a GF2 and upgraded to a GX7 (same sensor but bigger body) and while I do like the camera I feel like the M4/3rds sensor is limiting in higher ISO shooting.

So I am actually planning to sell all my lenses and stuff to fund either an XT-1 for later or buy a used X100 for now until I have more money for the XT-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom