• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wolf Among Us |OT| Season 1

fallout

Between this and the first episode going free and the season pass being heavily discounted, I doubt I'll ever buy a Telltale game up front ever again. It would be much less painful, not to mention cheaper, to wait.
This is probably just me, but I find I'm more inclined to play the games if they're coming out episodically than if I get them all in one package. I still haven't finished Tales of Monkey Island because of that effect.

Plasma

Banned
Has anyone been able to download it from Telltale yet? I go to settings, download content and it just says coming soon under episode 2.

Roto13

Oh god, Bluebeard's voice.

Is anyone else getting major stuttering on the Steam version? It's to the point where this game is unplayable.

I'm playing the Steam version and I'm not getting any stuttering at all, except for when the recap loaded.

Lunzio

Pretty steady quality in Episode 2 for sure!

Gotta say though...
that last "puzzle" while piecing together the fact that the killer wanted to recreate the mundy fable made me feel like an idiot. Not because it was hard, but because that was supposed to not be obvious after the first inclination of it?

Panda Rin

Sort of disappointed on how short it was compared to the first episode, but enjoyed it nevertheless.

hahhaa..oh, Crane...it's both disturbing and hilarious.

Has anyone encountered save file issues like the TWD ? I might get the season pass on 360 once all the episodes are released and wanna make sure I won't run into any problems.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
Episode 2 was definitely too short :(

haha Crane. I knew he's a perv

@TheWorthyEdge
kinda

rakhir

Holy shit, it's short as hell. Around hour and a half.

But it was pretty good. I still love the noir aspect of the story and really can't wait to play the next one. I would probably play this in one sitting if it wasn't episodic.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
No big choices which was disappointing but a ton of plot advancement. There was no stopping for anything.

Holy shit that final shot.
Crane you creaky ol' leathery rag you.

Sober

No big choices which was disappointing but a ton of plot advancement. There was no stopping for anything.

Holy shit that final shot.
Crane you creaky ol' leathery rag you.
Eh, it's fine that there wasn't one. What choices they tracked was much more subtle which I enjoyed (I was trying to be nice and gentle in this ep). I really didn't notice the lack of a BIG BINARY CHOICE since most people are just going to complain why the plot doesn't fork anyway.

Top Bottom