• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wolf Among Us |OT| Season 1

spekkeh

Banned
Man, I better play Episode 3 soon.
Yeah I held out specifically until ep 4 releases, that way I don't have to wait so excrutiatingly long in between the episodes, risking forgetting about the details, but still have that sense of excitement for the final chapter. Same with TWD.

Episode 3 was a nice return to form after the terrible episode 2, so hopes are high this will continue to build towards an epic and satisfying ending.

Won't be buying any Telltales game at launch after how they treated early buyers on this one. Will wait for all episodes to be out before I even consider biting the bullet...

JustinBB7

awesome! can't wait!

how many seasons will we get? anyone know?

I don't think it's doing as well as walking dead in terms of sales, but it's praised online a lot. (as far as I can tell anyway). But since it's a prequel to the comics I'm not sure how far they can go. I haven't read the comics so I dunno if they can do another prequel, or something that takes place after the comics.

Either way I love this game and I hope there will be another season. But since they also have Tales Of Borderlands and Game Of Thrones coming out this year it may take a while if there is one.

I don't think it's doing as well as walking dead in terms of sales, but it's praised online a lot. (as far as I can tell anyway). But since it's a prequel to the comics I'm not sure how far they can go. I haven't read the comics so I dunno if they can do another prequel, or something that takes place after the comics.

Either way I love this game and I hope there will be another season. But since they also have Tales Of Borderlands and Game Of Thrones coming out this year it may take a while if there is one.

Well the Fables have been alive and in New York for a long, long time.

Dinstruction

Neo Member
I hope we get some answers in Episode 4. I still have no idea what is meant by the string of murders being "bigger than you think." This wild goose chase is starting to get tiring.

Felensis

Banned
Awesome! Totally love TWAU as well as TWD season 2. Yet I have to play TWD S2E3, but knowing that the wolf is already lurking around the corner makes me happy! BTW, these episodes whether it might be TWAU or TWD usually takes me 2hrs each.

angry-gif-wolf-Favim.com-368307.gif

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Great stuff, looking forward to the new episode. I'm a huge fan of Fables so I'm really enjoying being a part of that world, and the art style is fantastic. Bigby and the Business Office are especially good visually. Surprised how close to the comic's art they've managed to keep it while being in 3D.

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
Was replaying some episodes and saw that episode 4 was available to purchase.
Started playing it and holy shit I can't believe Bloody Mary's head is on the steps!!!
Haven't really, got the good old red sign when trying to purchase :(

malfcn

Finally finished episode 2 after a long hiatus.
Really wish the game didn't run at 10 frames per second on Xbox 360. Needs a better engine.

And I have on the menu:
...Sheepÿÿÿs Clothing...
LOL

Finally finished episode 2 after a long hiatus.
Really wish the game didn't run at 10 frames per second on Xbox 360. Needs a better engine.

And I have on the menu:
...Sheepÿÿÿs Clothing...
LOL
Episode 3 runs a lot better, loading times are also much more bearable. Hope that episode 4 continues this trend

I wonder if they paln to show GoT at E3.
Last episode of this is September so that leaves a perfect GoT start date for Nov.

In any case I'm glad these are coming out timely again. This is a really good series even with the technical bumps.

GavinBT

Neo Member
Just played through the three episodes for the first time, incredible ride!
The wait is killing me though.
Even though I only finished 3 this morning lol.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Last episode of this is September so that leaves a perfect GoT start date for Nov.

In any case I'm glad these are coming out timely again. This is a really good series even with the technical bumps.

September? A four month wait between episode 4 and 5? WTF?

AHA-Lambda

woah woah, when did they say the last ep for this was september?

GavinBT

Neo Member
When do these go up for Xbox? I mean I know it goes up tomorrow but is there a certain time it goes up or is it just random?

Top Bottom