• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wolf Among Us |OT| Season 1

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Counting down hours now. Thankfully it's a hot summer day and the sun is far more inviting than the computer in my living room.

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know if this will be considered a spoiler but just in case, what is marked below is only the length of the episode.
Eh, apparently this episode is only about an hour long :/

Tizoc

For those that got the PC ver. on Steam, if you won't be around by the time the store updates, leave the Steam Client running and let it automatically update your games or at least Wolf Among us
It should download the last ep. automatically and if your net is fast, have the ep. ready for your leisure~

Looking forward to wrapping this up tonight. The last couple of episodes haven't been that great, but hopefully the finale can deliver.

I don't know if this will be considered a spoiler but just in case, what is marked below is only the length of the episode.

That would be a bummer if true, but who knows. This season has had it's stumbling points but I sure hope they come back for another one as I find the premise and setting absolutely fantastic.

Ropaire

Banned

That's very plausible and really disappointing. More so than Walking Dead, there are so many little stories they've seeded throughout the season that they could pay off in this episode, but it's easy to imagine them just going critical path in terms of plot and getting out of there.

I just replayed all four episodes yesterday in preparation for the finale - and to grab the choice-based Book of Fables entries/achievements that I'd missed - and man, I love this game a whole lot but if it were paced like the first season of Walking Dead, it would only be three episodes long.

I went back to the game yesterday to collect the missing fable-book entries. Can't wait to wrap this up, I really loved setting and characters.

As much as I love telltales stuff lately, shit like this is why im only going to buy them when they are totally finished now.

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
That would be a bummer if true, but who knows. This season has had it's stumbling points but I sure hope they come back for another one as I find the premise and setting absolutely fantastic.

Well it is up on the TellTale store and yeah no-one is saying any higher than that so...

GavinUK86

Well i've just finished it. I bought it from Telltale's site not Steam btw.

OMG.

Nerissa is Faith? That was a shocker. The typical noir femme fatale playing everyone strikes again. Great storytelling. I didn't see that twist coming, even though I probably should've.

200.gif

** It took me an hour and a quarter to finish.

drotahorror

Final episode today? Guess I can finally play it. Bought the game day 1 and felt burned having to wait nearly a 3rd of a year for the next episode. Told myself I wouldn't play it til the last episode was released.

Jesus. I can't help think that means
the ending won't be particularly satisfying then?

Man, this entire game has a wreck from the very beginning. Telltales have obviously taken on too much and I can't imagine how bad Borderlands and GoT might turn out after this....

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus. I can't help think that means
the ending won't be particularly satisfying then?

Man, this entire game has a wreck from the very beginning. Telltales have obviously taken on too much and I can't imagine how bad Borderlands and GoT might turn out after this....

Well everyone who has played it has said it's great so hopefully it won't disappoint.

OMG.

Nerissa is Faith? That was a shocker. The typical noir femme fatale playing everyone strikes again. Great storytelling. I didn't see that twist coming, even though I probably should've.

200.gif

What? I completely missed that.

GavinUK86

What? I completely missed that.

At the end
where Bigby starts going over the conversations in his head, he realises Faith and Nerissa say similar things and their mannerisms are the same. I think it's heavily hinting that Faith was glamoured as Nerissa from the start to point Bigby in the right direction to stop The Crooked Man.
Just my opinion though.

Ugh I have to wait until tomorrow to play it :(

Ah, unbearable!

Gartooth

Are there any other Xbox 360 season pass owners who are unable to download episode 5? I see it in the menu and try to download it, but the game wont let me confirm the download.

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
Are there any other Xbox 360 season pass owners who are unable to download episode 5? I see it in the menu and try to download it, but the game wont let me confirm the download.

Yeah that's just because it isn't out yet, it happens to everyone until it is released not just season pass owners.

Paranerd

Neo Member

OMG.

200.gif

Yeah, I'm trying to make sense of that scene.

The impression I got was that Faith was dead the whole time, and that Nerissa was glamoured as Faith and met up with Bigby so he would recognize her dead body later. It kinda goes with Nerissa was saying earlier about how easily they're forgotten when they die.

Top Bottom