• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen the arc and still think he's being a tad overdramatic

Well considering what happens near the end,
with the ship essentially having a soul and loving them so much that it travels all the way to enies lobby to save them despite it's broken state, essentially running itself until it dies,
he's kinda justified in loving it soo much

ReiGun

Oh man, it's this episode.

Who's ready to watch Stein completely lose his shit?

Instead of Soul Eater Brotherhood we are getting Soul Eater NOT! and thus life can be cruel.
tumblr_mavpdb5yHA1rphpeuo1_1280.jpg

with the ship essentially having a soul and loving them so much that it travels all the way to enies lobby to save them despite it's broken state,

You might want to mark MAJOR SPOILERS next time

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Based Papermoon makes it through.
LtNDbKz.png

Edit- Butchered of course. :(

Spoilers! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

There's nothing spoilery about that image except Kurapika gets a little badass.

(OK and maybe one of his attacks too.)

daveo42

Banned
Hate to start the 'nakama' argument, but I disagree.

If nakama is greater than family, then why was Whitebeard's dream to have a family, not nakama?

That's the general meaning though. As for that
I think Whitebeard wanted a large family that he could actually watch over like a father figure and take care of them and watch them grow.

Edit: Don't read the spoilers here if you aren't caught up on the One Piece manga.

789shadow

Banned
I think Whitebeard wanted a large family that he could actually watch over like a father figure and take care of them and watch them grow.
You two are dropping some major fucking spoilers. You should mark them as such.

Booo I missed Space Dandy due to stupid work. Guess I have to torrent it unless it shows up on OnDemand. I guess an upcoming episode of FLCL and this beer will have to suffice. =[

Sharkz1

Neo Member
Ehh, I still believe nakama is perfectly translatable as comrade or friend.

with the ship essentially having a soul and loving them so much that it travels all the way to enies lobby to save them despite it's broken state, essentially running itself until it dies,
That doesn't justify the rediculous temper tantrum he just threw. It's okay to be upset but not to try and fight your friends because you can't fully grasp reality.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

nakama just means comrade, or friend, it isnt much deeper than that by definition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom