• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY IS KON GOING WITH ICHIGO

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
Moral support?

That that is definitely Kenny's clone.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hard to believe that Kon shares the same voice as Lea/Axel, Raiden, and "The heir to the throne of the Roaming Rhullo, leader of the Space Pirate band known across the universe as the Guyzoch, Prince Vorkenn"

Amikami

Banned
She has boobs, which we just learned are the secret to the greatest power in the universe or something

Well, she is a Soul Reaper.

Orihime is so broken that she could solve most of the series' conflicts herself. That makes her more useless.

Orihime is basically Jesus tho.

I'm no Bleach expert, but I noticed that she doesn't do shit with it. So many situations she could have done something yet...

Kon is actually Aizen, sent to troll ToonamiGAF.

Kon would be more interesting if that were true.

Ultratech

Hard to believe that Kon shares the same voice as Lea/Axel, Raiden, and "The heir to the throne of the Roaming Rhullo, leader of the Space Pirate band known across the universe as the Guyzoch, Prince Vorkenn"

That's like how I found out this week that Rangiku's VA is the same as Lenneth from Valkyrie Profile.

My mind was blown there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom