• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

Okay I just rewatched the Naruto Filler with the Golden Shower that someone was telling me about.

My God, that episode is awesome. Almost as good as the one where they try to
unmask Kakashi

MikeMyers

I can't wait until Bleach is all over with and they introduce Bleach Ban Kai with all the filler removed and a bunch of single shot stills lasting for 12-15 minutes to fit more with the pace of the manga.

Bleach currently has 60 volumes. So if they Final Act the entire series, it'll only be 60 episodes.

30 episodes if they do 2 volumes per episode.

bigkrev

Glad to see that I'm totally spot on with my K-on impressions. Sometimes, I go to Sankakucomplex just to learn more about the pathetic souls whose lives revolve around it.

LOLDSFAN

All these awful people who ignorant of the GOAT anime

It's ok foxuzamaki... They just can't handle the power of light music. :[

tumblr_mv7pneZroP1rbnx7io1_400.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
K-ON amazes me with the amount of activity it gets on this forum. The thread is almost always on the first page of community even when nothing is going on with the franchise.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I still don't understand why I watched both seasons of it back in high school. I wouldn't say it was bad, but really, the only opinion I can give it is "*shrugs* Eehh".

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I remember a friend telling me about that anime in high school. Easily one of my top favorite shows. A shame that I only read volumes 1 & 2 then 7 & 8 of the manga (he got me 7 & 8 as a gift, but couldn't find any other volumes). Also read the novel a few times, which was pretty good, though leaves out some parts that were made for the manga/anime.

Branduil

I think most of toonamiGAF would like certain slice-of-life shows. Like, say, Bunny Drop.

But it's moot since Toonami isn't going to air shows like that.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I think most of toonamiGAF would like certain slice-of-life shows. Like, say, Bunny Drop.

That was a rather well executed show that I enjoyed watching & then reading the first 3 volumes of....then I heard the manga just goes downhill at volumes 4 & beyond, but my library never got any of those volumes, so I haven't read it.

I really don't mind "cute girls doing cute things" shows.
Honestly, I don't mind those kinds of shows (I thought Love Lab was enjoyable & I should maybe try Yuru Yuri one of these day), but they need to be done well. Sometimes, they can be quite boring (A Channel was just so damn bland). All in the execution, I guess, though I notice the more enjoyable ones tend to be more focused on humor.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

Usagi dropi is so heartwarming and is a pretty good take on a person suddenly becoming a single parent.
Too bad the author ruined her own story by making them fall inlove when she got older in the manga.

Jintor

We just need more slice of life action shows.

Like daily lives of fantasy world adventuring party who occasionally go out and murder things

bigkrev

Lets talk about gaming cause why not (Plus, Toonami reviews games!)

So I bought the Humble WB Bundle, mainly to fuck around with Scribblenauts. So today, they added some new games, including the Mortal Kombat Kollection. Great!

This was my first experience with GFWL. So I have to figure out my password (because I barely ever use my Xbox), it takes 3 minutes to sign in, and then starts downloading some massive patch. I click the button to stop this, because I just want to play these 20 year old arcade ports. The game won't boot up without this massive update.

So I uninstalled the game. How the fuck do people put up with GFWL?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom