• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levyne

Banned
Never had the pleasure of running into GFWL, fortunately.

I bought Age of Empire II HD off steam because of the new expansion and no matter what I do I can't get it to run :((((((((((

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It'd be hilarious if they just ran Fumoffu without running Full Metal Panic or Second Raid.

I'd be all for it too and I like FMP!

tensuke

It's ok foxuzamaki... They just can't handle the power of light music. :[

tumblr_mv7pneZroP1rbnx7io1_400.gif

Eyebrows. Speaking of eyebrows, I think the next FLCL will be...
eyebrows

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It made it to the Funimation Channel, which basically people who had FIOS and a couple of local carriers had. I watched it there.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
We just need more slice of life action shows.

Like daily lives of fantasy world adventuring party who occasionally go out and murder things

tenchi muyo was basically a slice of life-harem-action show, atleast the one I watched my own merely months before its sequel appeared on toonami

foxuzamaki

The one I watched was Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki subbed, it goes super crazy by the end tho, like WUT crazy

foxuzamaki

yeah.....that one kinda sucks, too. though i found the end entertaining because of how fucking bonkers it was.

it isn't?

I actually found it pretty enjoyable, maybe it was at the right time in the right placed, but I really liked it, only real complaint is I wish there were more fighting, but then again, tenchi was pretty OP anyways.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
We just need more slice of life action shows.

Like daily lives of fantasy world adventuring party who occasionally go out and murder things

Level E. I want to watch this with you guys so bad. I want to see the reactions to the godtier comedy.

I actually found it pretty enjoyable, maybe it was at the right time in the right placed, but I really liked it, only real complaint is I wish there were more fighting, but then again, tenchi was pretty OP anyways.

how many episodes was it, by the way? the labeling for what gets called "Ryo-Ohki" kinda varies

MikeMyers

The wut episode?

Episode 192, one of the most bizarre fillers I've ever seen.

Summary of Events in that episode
-They meet a Princess who is an adult version of Ino, but is fat as hell.
-Princess is romantically linked to an Elvis-wannabe.
-Naruto transforms into Ino in order to seduce Elvis-wannabe.
-Naruto pisses on Ino at one point.

Episode 192, one of the most bizarre fillers I've ever seen.

Summary of Events in that episode
-They meet a Princess who is an adult version of Ino, but is fat as hell.
-Princess is romantically linked to an Elvis-wannabe.
-Naruto transforms into Ino in order to seduce Elvis-wannabe.
-Naruto pisses on Ino at one point.

Was Hinata present? Willing to bet she would have been super thirsty

foxuzamaki

how many episodes was it, by the way? the labeling for what gets called "Ryo-Ohki" kinda varies

Its been awhile but I want to say 20? ryo-ohki is kinda the original series, which was a 7 episode OVA, but then it got super popular so they made another set of OVAs based on the manga, then like 2 alternate universes, and then like in 2000 something got its final set of OVAs and ofcourse GXP is sorta a sequel based around his little brother

Its been awhile but I want to say 20? ryo-ohki is kinda the original series, which was a 7 episode OVA, but then it got super popular so they made another set of OVAs based on the manga, then like 2 alternate universes, and then like in 2000 something got its final set of OVAs and ofcourse GXP is sorta a sequel based around his little brother

alright. Funimation only labels the final set of OVAs as "Ryo-Ohki" for some reason, and that's what i was referring to as kinda sucky.

foxuzamaki

alright. Funimation only labels the final set of OVAs as "Ryo-Ohki" for some reason, and that's what i was referring to as kinda sucky.

Ahh, I see, thats kinda weird, since its all ryo ohki, infact the actual subtitle probably has more importance during the 1st and 2nd set of OVAs then anything.

Not insulting you, but like blockbuster I'm shocked Radioshack still exists.
No offense taken, I'm surprised too. Their prices are higher than average and there isn't a wide selection of merchandise. But hey, working for RadioShack is better than being unemployed. I'm still looking for other jobs too so this isn't a long term solution or anything.

bigkrev

I start my job next week. If you have comments about the advising at a South Jersey community college, we have lots of money to make changes. Let us know!

Congrats,

When it rains it pours, now I have an interview at two different subways lol. So friday I'm going to 4 different interviews lol I might need to call back and double check what time I agreed to meet each one this is getting confusing lol.

And before you ask, I was told I was expected to do the job of guest services until the new year before I get my raise. NOPE!

Congrats,

When it rains it pours, now I have an interview at two different subways lol. So friday I'm going to 4 different interviews lol I might need to call back and double check what time I agreed to meet each one this is getting confusing lol.

And before you ask, I was told I was expected to do the job of guest services until the new year before I get my raise. NOPE!
You're the popular guy in town, man. Good on ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom