• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I made a good choice moving to Yonge Finch then. Persian food close by, Korean places everywhere and a Pizza Nova. A Congee Queen up at Yonge and Steeles that delivers too! I have all my bases covered.

You should go try Dumpling King south of Finch in the Northtown condo circle thing. Cheap hole in the wall dumplings, but they're really damn good.

krae_man

Okay guys, meetup planning time. I can do March 20th. Is that too early for people? Otherwise we will have to go into April after Good Friday.

Any thoughts?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Okay guys, meetup planning time. I can do March 20th. Is that too early for people? Otherwise we will have to go into April after Good Friday.

Any thoughts?
April would be good. The 10th or 17th would be best for me if it's a Friday again.

mr.rager

A little birdie just told me, Tiger Direct is closing all their retail locations in North America, expect things to be 25% off in the beginning. Better deals are expected the closer they are to closing which is in about 6 to 8 weeks.

Kraftwerk

Man...

Just sitting in the sun today makes me feel that this is going to be a very hot summer. Hotter than normal.

Fuckkkkkkkkkkk

krae_man

I'll be a maybe on the next meetup.

We can have it at your restaurant:
msHVkQh.jpg

We can have it at your restaurant:

That Union Burger is pretty much equal Hero Burger, overpriced and never leave satisfied.

That Quick Sandwiches though gets a thumbs up as long as you get the bald guy, or the teen with wacky hair (who does a funny rap while he makes your sandwich). Avoid it if only the girls are working there.

Rinoa

Did a team event making various gourmet chocolate with chocolate tales at sultan's tent. This chocolate is really really good quality, you can taste the diff.

B_3os8BU8AA-Bi3.jpg

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
So it looks like it's time to retire #teamwarm and #teamcold and bring in #teamKuro and #teamFuckKuro.

Sober

I had a dream that I was outside ... like 12C-15C warm, like it was still cool most of the time, but I could chill without a jacket and everything.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
That Union Burger is pretty much equal Hero Burger, overpriced and never leave satisfied.

That Quick Sandwiches though gets a thumbs up as long as you get the bald guy, or the teen with wacky hair (who does a funny rap while he makes your sandwich). Avoid it if only the girls are working there.

This is oddly specific. lol

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Krae man, not sure if you've picked a place yet for the April Reimer meet up, but I suggest

http://les3brasseurs.ca/eng/

3 Brewers across from Eaton Centre. I've been twice and I dig it. It's also pretty freakin big so it shouldn't be an issue to handle us all. And the beer is decent craft beer too... <_<

Just no WVRST or WORST as I call it now.

Top Bottom