• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I expected HillaryGAF to be a little more active in the thread. Tonight's a huge night! It's only midnight in NY and this thread has all but gone radio silent. No one you lose caucuses.

Holmes

Wow, I expected HillaryGAF to be a little more active in the thread. Tonight's a huge night! It's only midnight in NY and this thread has all but gone radio silent. No one you lose caucuses.
tzohxOx.gif

UOs5HTC.gif

oPj9CqX.gif

NeoXChaos

just wait for next Tuesday. We are going to be livid if she sweeps. Rhode Island is going to be a barn burner.

HylianTom

Banned

I can only speak for myself, but I'm exhausted, both physically and mentally. The buildup to today was something else, and I can only imagine how damn intense things are going to be when it's for all the marbles in November.

Crocodile

So both Clinton and Trump actually did better than any of the polls they said they would. Huh.

MSNBC currently going in hard on how Sanders attacks over the past few weeks have made much of the electorate, including some young people, no longer see him as "the nice all man I thought he was".

Well they certainly aren't wrong

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I missed all the fun of watching the polls come in :(

I thought it'd be fine, I was missing the action because instead I was doing my first session of volunteer tutoring for underprivileged kids and that's super worthwhile, right? But I got paired with a student who brought no homework, didn't want to engage in any of the creative projects on standby for when they're done with homework, didn't want help with anything else, etc. Such a deflating night. I didn't help that student with a single thing for two hours.

Anyway, props to Hillary!

Iolo

It's after lights-out at the nursing home. I have to post on the sly or they'll take my phone away.

pigeon

Banned
I am pretty relieved to hear Devine say that they're going to reassess after next week. Our long threadwide nightmare may finally be over soon.

pigeon

Banned
I'll get on it after the final numbers are in, but it looks like Sanders' millions only swung the state 1% away from Clinton this year compared to 2008.

Related great tweet from Weigel. Unfortunately contains two images so you're going to have to click through for the moral.

@daveweigel said:
One of these maps shows Hillary Clinton winning 57.4% of the vote. The other shows her winning 57.6%.

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/722628683588960256

Ok after seeing Weaver on MSNBC I no longer believe Sanders will go to the convention. Weaver is collecting paychecks and doing his job - nothing wrong with that - and it's clear he knows Sanders is finished. This will probably be over after California.

I thought spite would ensure Sanders keeps in but after tonight...nah.

Armaros

I just saw something that makes me realize why NY has its primary system. People wanting to switch to vote for Trump.

Its so lopsided for Democrats in NY that NYC dems could easily always choose whatever Dem they want AND what ever republican they want in every primary if it was open.

Just look at the vote totals, even a small fraction of the total Dem vote in the Republican primary would completely sweep anyone to the top.

Wow, one of my Facebook friends is melting down right now. He's posted an article about voting for Trump then followed it up with another one where he's talking about writing in Bernie for the general. It's actually kind of sad. He clearly had no idea this was coming, despite all the polling.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I just saw something that makes me realize why NY has its primary system. People wanting to switch to vote for Trump.

Its so lopsided for Democrats in NY that NYC dems could easily always choose whatever Dem they want AND what ever republican they want in every primary if it was open.

Pretty much. If the Dems wanted to we could choose both winners in NY. The rules are the way they are to protect the GOP process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom