• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tour de France 2016 |OT| Lead-out: EUROs / Autobus: Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

I'm thinking that Froome was racing for seconds not the stage.

Indeed, and he had to. He would have taken a measly 6 seconds without the bonus seconds. He doubled that to 12 by taking second place. Basically, if Quintana is actually faster than Froome uphill, he would lose that in a second.

bjaelke

PROFIL.png

tumblr_oa9lnmOLHZ1ropreyo1_1280.png

They are, but not in full force. This attack will be for nothing though if Quintanna doesn't go for it.

I feel like they should have hit this hard from the get go knowing how hard Froome worked yesterday.

bjaelke

This might explain why Froome tried to gain seconds on the descent and on yesterday's stage. Looks a bit slow today.

Doesn't look all the comfortable on the bike atm. Relied on his team to bring back Quintana twice now, not that Qunitana's attacks were all out.

Fully expected Martin and Roman K to get dropped.

Only real surprise for me is Adam Yates, kid is legit, thought maybe he would get dropped.

Team Sky looks to not have it today. I don't know why Movistar is holding back right now. Quintanna has shown he can go for a long time and with only 3km I'd imagine they'd be hammering right now.

eFKac

Quintana lucky that MV got cut, cause he would lose a couple of minutes.

Doubt there will be anyone even close to Froome this year.

Glad Molema is doing good.

Lach

They should have seen this coming.

All the fans from the end have gone to the moved finish after the race was shortened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom