• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump explains why he spends so much time golfing, "That White House is a real dump"

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-white-house-real-dump-2017-8

President Donald Trump reportedly told a group of members at his Bedminster, New Jersey golf club that the reason he frequented the golf property so often was because "that White House is a real dump."

The comment was reported Tuesday in a Golf.com profile on the president which will appear in Sports Illustrated this week.

"Chatting with some members before a recent round of golf, [Trump] explained his frequent appearances: 'That White House is a real dump,'" Golf.com reported.

The publication wrote that the president is "often at his most unguarded among the people who pay for their proximity to him."

norm9

They're gonna have to wipe every nook and cranny for leftover semen and other liquids once this guy is gone.

Beartruck

I guess if you're used to living in a golden room 1000 feet in the sky, yeah, it would be, once you discount the fact that it is a hallowed place where some of our greatest men lived and worked and he should be lucky he was even allowed in.

It doesn't have his name in a big gold sign hanging over the building, ergo it's a real dump.

Also, you can't spell "drumpf" without "dump." Just sayin'.

Motherfucker that house is a thousand times better looking than any of your tacky ass buildings. Also, way to insult the people who tirelessly keep that historic building maintained year around.

Orange fool.

If only he, his family and the GOP would leave the WH and the government permanently. And if they hop in a rocket ship and fly to the sun, I hope he takes the deplorables with him.

tenor.gif

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Joking because he doesn't want to give the real answer (he needs a break from being President) and he's trying to impress his customers by claiming his properties are even better.

NJSlay

Banned
His taste is tacky as fuck so it's not like it would look any better with his creative brain deciding on the decor.

massoluk

Banned
You little man get to live in one of the world's most famous piece of architecture compare to your gold plated tacky affront to taste

Oh please.

He can't pimp his businesses from the White House.

He's gotta be at Bedminster and Mar-A-Lago in-person to maximize his member's fees.

He is totally abusing his office to make himself richer and nobody seems to give a flying fuck.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
I remember when republicans and right wing media were clutching their pearls at Obama being unfit for the white house because he was wasn't "presidential" enough. I think Hannity led the charge on that and really loved talking about it.

I suppose now Hannity will agree eagerly the place is a huge dump and maybe Trump should build a tower there instead.

This man thinks the mere ownership of gold makes him a rich individual. Hopefully when he pops his clogs he'll be buried in a burlap sack by his gold digging family.

This man thinks the mere ownership of gold makes him a rich individual. Hopefully when he pops his clogs he'll be buried in a burlap sack by his gold digging family.

Nah, let him blow every last dime on a giant gold pyramid to be buried in. If his kids don't have any more of a free ride than they already have, maybe we can still stop one or two of them from growing up to mirror their spoiled brat father.

Motherfucker that house is a thousand times better looking than any of your tacky ass buildings. Also, way to insult the people who tirelessly keep that historic building maintained year around.

Orange fool.
This is pretty much how you add to the list of people at the White House willing to leak shit.

Top Bottom