• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA EURO 2024 |OT| Es Kommt Nach Hause

T8SC

Watching ITV coverage ...

fans-call-beyond-beautiful-https-856803175-3.jpg

Just thought I'd leave this here.

T8SC

Here we go boys. Whatever happens its been a wild ride with the regulars in the thread. One for the books. Its been an absolute pleasure.

Good luck and may the best team win.

Agreed, hopefully this isn't the last dance though. Well, maybe for Hrk69 Hrk69 :messenger_squinting_tongue: may the best team win... And hopefully not with penalties.

Shaw isn't starting, Trippier is back on the left. Guehi returns to the team... Back to the team that played Slovakia. Hopefully not the same performance.

Hrk69

Gold Member
Agreed, hopefully this isn't the last dance though. Well, maybe for Hrk69 Hrk69 :messenger_squinting_tongue: may the best team win... And hopefully not with penalties.

Shaw isn't starting, Trippier is back on the left. Guehi returns to the team... Back to the team that played Slovakia. Hopefully not the same performance.
May the best team win!

Happy Rebecca Wisocky GIF by CBS

clarky

Gold Member

So the same team weve been shit with all tourney. What could possibly go wrong?

FeralEcho

England actually started this match pretty well.But yeah...1 good shot and thats it... That's football for you. Lets hope they pull out all the stops and turn this thing around

Sony

Nintendo
Technology to determine offside by 1cm but these fuckers can't determine that it definitely wasn't a penalty. Dumbest decision that's gonna cost NL the match

Boralf

Nice, the chain of my bike fell off so I missed the first 10 minutes. So dutch of me.

Last edited:

FeralEcho

Technology to determine offside by 1cm but these fuckers can't determine that it definitely wasn't a penalty. Dumbest decision that's gonna cost NL the match
It was a clear penalty what are you talking about! He had a delayed tackle with foot high up and didn't touch the ball at all. It's a clear penalty!

EDIT: the player didn't even contest it as he knew he fucked up.

Last edited:

FeralEcho

Foden close to replicate Yamal's goal from yesterday. What an engaging match.Best England performance at this tourney so far. Netherlands as well.

Top Bottom