• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 200 Tate vs Nunes |OT| The Fall of Jonesius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jopie

DC should have cut a heel promo. Embrace the hate. People may not like his style, but he is damn good at what he does.

TheFatOne

Yeah you can see as soon as Silva gets close to hurting him DC is just shutting him down. Genuinely think this fight could have been over in round 1 if DC had wanted to.
Yea I don't believe this one bit. Anderson only had one opening and hurt him, and he did. If DC tried to be aggressive it would open him up to take shots. He couldn't take one from Anderson. It would be extremely unlikely that DC would put Anderson down in the first if he opened himself up to getting hit.

rtcn63

We're not getting the old Anderson back. He just doesn't have that urgency any more. Watching his final round bouts is heartbreaking.

Paul Heyman better announce Lesnar. Also, when Hunt is battering Bork, Heyman can distract the ref, CM Punk's music plays and he waffles Hunt with a chair shot and books it ouf of the arena. Ref turns around and sees Hunt out and gives Bork the KO win.

Paul Heyman better announce Lesnar. Also, when Hunt is battering Bork, Heyman can distract the ref, CM Punk's music plays and he waffles Hunt with a chair shot and books it ouf of the arena. Ref turns around and sees Hunt out and gives Bork the KO win.
Will watch for this outcome.

Heroman

Banned
Pual not there

Finish him on the ground then. You are making some pretty weak excuses for DC's incredibly unimpressive performance against a guy who 3 days ago didn't even know he was fighting. Standards should be higher for a champion. You sound like you are doing PR for Dana.

I'm not saying DC looked great. He didn't. I'm just saying his strategy was smart so the hate seems overblown.

It's less that I'm defending DC and more that I just hate when people catch flak for fighting smart. If you have an advantage, exploit it. You'd be a fool not to.

Seems kind of suspect that you are out here copping pleas for DC's performance and asking people not to judge him based on it when just before the fight started you said:

If his fight with OSP was any indication, DC would have beat him.

Doesn't the same thing apply here?

BadAss2961

Finish him on the ground then. You are making some pretty weak excuses for DC's incredibly unimpressive performance against a guy who 3 days ago didn't even know he was fighting. Standards should be higher for a champion. You sound like you are doing PR for Dana.
2 day notice. Anderson's still a little dangerous, still excellent BJJ. He's never been so dominated so thoroughly.

DC just did what he had to do and kept it moving.

Cm-bKMPWgAAjMWe.jpg

Fitts

I love that the boos Anderson used to get in victory have changed to cheers in defeat. You don't know what you've got till its gone. Everyone appreciates what Anderson did whether they admit it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom