• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
Hunt or
CYqWE.png
?

SKINNER!

Banned
BGBW = Photoshop genius

Currently watching the Jon Stewart Show GLOBAL EDITION. I should be in bed.

EDIT: woah, its uncensored. I wasn't expecting that.

Mr. Sam

Watching 'Kidnapped and Drugged for Family Honour' on BBC Three. Pretty sure I've seen this before, but it still chills me to the bone.

SKINNER!

Banned
Hey Nintendo! Do you expect me to believe that Kim Cattrall has a 3DS? and even if she did, do you expect me to believe that she'd be playing Super Mario 3D Land?

rant over. I'm going to bed.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
That has to be one of the most surreal gaming ads I've seen in a long time. Such a contrast to the radical teenagers of the 90s.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Quite a big crash outside my house.

Definitely 2 write-offs.

Pics?

Had to dissamble me old desk and "build" my new one tonight. So I'm on the tinnies as a thirst-quenching reward, like it was that difficult.

IKEA Is great at making manly activities like constructing furniture easy for the everyman.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Guess you'll have to resort to a Taxi unless you can use your legs like a boss and get there in time.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My shades (though it looks like I won't be needing them again this year) fell out of my pocket and I ended up exclaiming "
CYqWE.png
bags".

All these avatar edits have tarnished my mind.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I was wondering if any fellow UK peeps here have ever been in the situation of moving a whole different county and rebuilding their lifes with a new social circle and doing new activities/hobbies within the area? Allthough I have lived in Leicester for three years and work here I had never really started anything of building a life for myself because I did everything with my ex (fiance') and this past half a year had been me drifting around outside work ant my house doing just gym and making a few friends. I do visit my old pals in Kent every 3-5 weeks for the week of course but I do need to build a good happy life after the experiences of how evil women can be (no offense to the women here of course :p).

Smoky has joined us on the dark side.

I may get a Hunt mask for the meet on Saturday so people can still recognise me from my avatar.

Could also wear it to Comic Con and scare Anthony Head.

SKINNER!

Banned
Not as bad as the One Direction Pokemon adverts. Or the Ant & Dec ones.

oh yeah! I remember the Ant & Dec Wii Sports ones and how awkward they looked. Thankfully, my eyes have not gone through the One Direction Pokemon visual torture yet.

The Daily Show is returning, nightly, on Comedy Central from July 23rd. Yesssssss!

That is really good news. To be honest though, The show can be a hit and miss for me. Sometimes its laugh hard funny and other times it just spews lame jokes like every other US chat shows. Still, I can't stop myself from watching political satire. "Have I got News for You" does it right but I wish they would just bring back Angus Deayton.

btw, found this on wikipedia and thought "wtf?! why does that ban exist?"

wikipedia said:
The Daily Show Global Edition of the week of July 20, 2011 was not aired in the UK as it included a segment mocking Rupert Murdoch's appearance before the House of Commons Culture, Media and Sport Committee in relation to the News International phone hacking scandal.[125] Parliamentary rules ban parliamentary proceedings from being broadcast in a satirical context

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Which is the one with Dolph Lundgren? Is it Rocky IV? I like that one.

I wasn't a fan of rocky training in russia in that one, i loved rocky's training in good old philly the most.

That totally made the feel of the other movies for me.

Rocky III > Rocky

Spoken like someone who has a horrible opinion regarding rocky movies.

Though i do like how rocky ego gets to big and MR T brings him back down to earth.

SmokyDave

Nope, it's the montages and awkwardly short shorts.

Not so many awkwardly short shorts in IV, but it makes up for that with a myriad of montage-related madness.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
http://www.listal.com/list/25-movies-filmed-philadelphia

Nope, it's the montages and awkwardly short shorts.

Not so many awkwardly short shorts in IV, but it makes up for that with a myriad of montage-related madness.

No.

The awesome love story, the awesome training scenes, the awesome turtles rocky has, the awesome dog rocky gets in rocky 2, the awesome robot in rocky 4, the awesome tiger jacket in rocky 2, so many fucking awesome moments,

YO ADRIAN

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I think that's all of them (I don't know if this post should stay up or not, but it made me laugh so much I had to collate them, at least briefly)

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

The front line that protects the national interest on GAF. I love how there's a nice range of Hunts with different styles, :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom