• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
Stella's what I call all women when I'm wearing a sleeveless vest.

Just bought the Metric iTunes Session. Some really nice arrangements of their songs here.

Meadows

Banned
For a 1 bed house that sounds expensive. Good location? I presume you're splitting the cost with [redacted].

Yeah.

£600 for a city centre apartment this time of year is a good bargain. 6 month tenancy so I'll be looking for something near Whitworth Street with parking for about £750-800 after. By then we should have steady jobs.

It's much better sharing an apartment with an S.O. Really cuts down on the expenditure.

Suairyu

Banned
but no seriously I should get over my commitment issues so I can actually get a place with someone, but the last time I did that it went very badly and I ended up with commitment issues!

Stella who? Stella what? Stella where?

My penis reflexively jumped when I looked at your avatar. That's probably a good sign.

Stella from FFvXIII. The only game I am looking forward to, and probably the only game I will buy this generation now, gaming has become a pile of shit, on consoles at least.

SteveWD40

Yeah.

£600 for a city centre apartment this time of year is a good bargain. 6 month tenancy so I'll be looking for something near Whitworth Street with parking for about £750-800 after. By then we should have steady jobs.

It's much better sharing an apartment with an S.O. Really cuts down on the expenditure.

I live just off Whitworth St ;)

And yes, £600 is a bargain, you are lucky to get much for less than £650 now City Centre, which building did you go for? Edge? Blackfriers? it's a great location now Spinngifields is up and running.

Edit: ah over the Irwell...those two are this side I think.

I don't understand how the OP could be friends with such a person for so long

Precisement.

My absolute favorite bit. He gives them fake names, then doesn't censor their names in the chat.

Yeah that's great. How he tries to make it seem like David is a randomly chosen name to conceal his identity, when his actual name is Davit. I'm beginning to think the whole thing is attention seeking, given how weak-willed the OP is appearing.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
People who stay next to a city centre have it great, I'm in a village 3 miles from a shitty but awesome TOWN CENTRE.

Munching SOUR cream pringles.. these fuckers will be my downfall.

Meadows

Banned
GOD IM SO GLAD STEVE WD40 ISN'T HERE. WHAT A KNOB

just kidding ;) he's one of about 3 people in here I trust giving my address to. no chinner you aren't one of them. SmokyDave is one of them. The other one? THAT'S A SECRET I'LL NEVER TELL. YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME. XOXO. GOSSIPMEADOWS

Yen

GOD IM SO GLAD STEVE WD40 ISN'T HERE. WHAT A KNOB

just kidding ;) he's one of about 3 people in here I trust giving my address to. no chinner you aren't one of them. SmokyDave is one of them. The other one? THAT'S A SECRET I'LL NEVER TELL. YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME. XOXO. GOSSIPMEADOWS

*blushes*

Chinner

Banned
look at this. meadows trying to get people round his house so he can show off his trophy girlfriend. yeah bud, we get that you got a girlfriend.

9504873.jpg

Chinner

Banned
fun fact: i went to blackpool with my gf (doing a meadows here ruh roh) cause it was her mates bfs birthday. anyway he brought along some LADS.

one of them ended up finding a brothel and spending £170 on prositutes. and then he ended up going to the hotel and having a wank.

i mean seriously. what. smokey would you do something like that

The OP is Davit, I'm certain. He is just attention whoring.

I actually agree with this - in a previous post in the hair loss thread he says that he's Armenian, but in the current thread the story makes it seem like he's fully American and just took Davit the Armenian under his wing.

Now that OP is posting about G-Unit's issues, and Davit is commenting on his YouTube videos, it seems almost certain.

Meadows

Banned
600 a month, jesus that's cheap. So used to being ripped off in London.

Yeah. It's really nice too, in a building that's only 7 years old. Spacious as well, with an absolutely stunning view of the city center (ten stories up)

The OP is Davit, I'm certain. He is just attention whoring.

I actually agree with this - in a previous post in the hair loss thread he says that he's Armenian, but in the current thread the story makes it seem like he's fully American and just took Davit the Armenian under his wing.

Now that OP is posting about G-Unit's issues, and Davit is commenting on his YouTube videos, it seems almost certain.

No I don't think he is. Seems to well organised for that.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
but no seriously I should get over my commitment issues so I can actually get a place with someone, but the last time I did that it went very badly and I ended up with commitment issues!

My girlfriend moved in with me about 2 months after we got together (last February.) It wasn't really planned that way, she just brought a bunch of clothes over and that was that.

We recently got a new flat together where she pays part of the rent (roughly £130 out of a £320 rent) and we've decided to do a 50/50 split on bills, food, etc. I assume that the next year of this arrangement and how it pans out is going to be a direct precursor to marriage. God help me.

SteveWD40

gallery_114437_1593_62247.jpg

Just testing I can still link an image (didn't work on another thread), also, can everyone still pull up their old posts? I got "searching has been disabled", have I been put in some kind of limbo?

Edit: well that worked.

Meadows

Banned
I already lived with mine in the 1st year of Uni so it's hard to pinpoint when we started living together. Technically we only moved in after going out for a year and a half.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18979148

England is a fucking joke. I will make sure i don't end up on a plane that lands in England at any time, even if it saves me 100 quid.

My fucking warehouse has more security. This is a fucking joke. Close the borders to England ASAP. fuck that.

a fucking JOKE.

3Sixty

Loving this British summer renaissance.

Hitting the beach today. Got my cool box full of beer, coming home redder than a labour voting lobster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom