• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Pulled my self away from the game to EAT. So good guys aint felt like this since the halo 3 launch night

Royal Mail are a shambles of a company. My postman has the god damn cheek to put a sorry you were out card through my letter box, when he didn't even ring or knock on the door to check I was in first. He didn't give me an item code, so I have to make my way to the post office at my fucking expense. Half tempted to make a formal complaint.

My jimmies are utterly rustled.

A wild first world problem appears

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I bet Kent uses the phrase "entitled gamers" as well.

"I can't complain about something because someone else it worse off than me ah boo hoo hoo." - Mr. Hedupisarse

SmokyDave

Pulled my self away from the game to EAT. So good guys aint felt like this since the halo 3 launch night

The first night I got Terraria I ended up playing right through the night, went off to work, went straight home and played through the night again.

It's digital crack.

Meadows

Banned
I bought Minecraft on the iPad

I have no idea what's going on. How do you even play this game? I build a house but I don't really know what's going on, it doesn't explain anything.

Kentpaul

kentpaul did you not play Minecraft or something

Hated it.

Post screens of your empire.

2012_08_01_00005.jpg

The Great hall of KENTPAUL is almost complete. Soon i will go on an epic quest to get IRON/SIVLER/GOLD to build some awesome weapons.

My future plans include building a HELLAVATOR RIGHT DOWN TO HELL and a direct subway system to both sides of the map. I also want to get some water flowing underground to make a big lake outside my house.. FUCK THIS GAME IS GOING TO TAKE MY LFIE!

SO GOOD INTO MY VAINS IT GIVE MA PURPOSE TO LIVE

Kentpaul

I guess I'll give Terraria a go!

I really is a good game, Worms meets mario meets 2d shooters meets minecraft.

Perfection, Add kentpaul12 on steam.

Found tropez underground so i made 3 yellow torches for the GREAT HALL OF KENTPAUL! Its scary going underground lol going so deep you know you aint coming back up

Nope. I never, ever, ever want to play that game again. It decimates my self control.

Lol dave with the dramatics, tell us how you finally stopped! , Its the best game i have played in years.. hitting my 5th hour on it today

Kentpaul

Tried to play Terraria last night. Had no idea what was going on.

Will never play again.

This was me yesterday, once i got my basic house made i watched some tuts ect and got really into it,

4zsRA.gif

Look at the epic shit people on gaf are building lol

INTO MY VAINS

http://wiki.terrariaonline.com/Guide:Getting_started

EDIRT

7 HOURS LATER THE GREAT HALL OF KENTPAUL IS NEARLY READY! ADDING THE BACK BRICKING IN RIGHT NOW, THIS IS TAKING AGES,

Suairyu

Banned
Tried to play Terraria last night. Had no idea what was going on.

Will never play again.
It's a PC game in the truest sense: you need to consult an FAQ to have an idea of what to do.

You can probably find a two-minute tutorial on youtube. I did.

Chinner

Banned
if your talking about the drugs thing in evillores thread. well he was thread shitting and stuff, but im not sure how strong those drugs evillore really were.

It happens every time. They lurk for a while, then as soon as they get approved they try and make a name for themselves straight away. It's like they need to be noticed, probably have self esteem issues. They don't realise it takes time for someone to become an established poster. And even then most of us are only recognised by the select few who post in similar threads, only a select few like Dave can have the privilage of being recognised across the board.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Seems at least a handful were alt accounts / troll accounts, had so many in the Olympic thread being dicks.

Yeah I haven't been going in the Olympic thread because everytime I did it was just people bitching and trolling.

Suairyu

Banned
It happens every time. They lurk for a while, then as soon as they get approved they try and make a name for themselves straight away. It's like they need to be noticed, probably have self esteem issues. They don't realise it takes time for someone to become an established poster. And even then most of us are only recognised by the select few who post in similar threads, only a select few like Dave can have the privilage of being recognised across the board.
Basically try to be Wario 64 or Count Dookake, failing to realise that they're one in a million.

SteveWD40

Koreys thread dragged most of the assholes out of the Olympic one to do their trolling there.

Speaking of which, that guy would be banned if he wasn't from the US / giving a mod or two slobbering head.

Darren870

if your talking about the drugs thing in evillores thread. well he was thread shitting and stuff, but im not sure how strong those drugs evillore really were.

Nah, some of the other guys just telling him he doesn't know how to travel or other stupid bullshit. Same guys that haven't seen the sun in years...

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
There's something to the "fucking juniors" thing. Even Evillore said it in his thread there.

Also we have totally glossed over how today was YORKSHIRE DAY. Me and me mam enjoyed a rate big yorkshire pud wi' bangers an that fer dinner.

YORKSHIRE, YORKSHIRE.

SKINNER!

Banned
I just finished watching Do The Right Thing (Great film btw) and I had no idea that Gus from Breaking Bad was in it. Mind....blown!

TuyG4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom