• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
o god guys the breakfast sandwich I just made. Cooked me up some bacon and egg, put it in a sandwich, then fried the sandwich. It was perfection.

o god guys the breakfast sandwich I just made. Cooked me up some bacon and egg, put it in a sandwich, then fried the sandwich. It was perfection.

Sounds nice. I'm not eating bread at the moment but I can still have bacon and eggs, that'll be breakfast tomorrow.

Central line down again, twice in one week during the Olympics, doesn't look good! But I left early enough to enjoy the walk to the train station this morning, and it's set me in a good mood for the rest of the day.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Why do people even use faxes anymore.

At least partly it is because there is legal precedent (Entores Ltd v Miles Far East Corporation [1955] EWCA Civ 3) for a contractual fax transmission to be effective immediately on receipt - leaving no room for someone to claim that it wasn't received/read/forwarded to the right person. That's because a fax transmission, like a telex but unlike email, needs communication to be open at both ends at the time of transmission and transmission is instantaneous.

That's great for big companies looking for contractual certainty, not so great for small companies who might get bullied - and that's why I'll never get a fax machine.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Yoshi's Island is the greatest platformer ever.

Mario went down hill after super mario bros 3, Super mario world was a decent attempt though.. Yoshi's Island ? yah that trash was for the little brothers/sisters who got a passed down snes when we all moved to the N64/PS1.

French toast without the awesome eggy crispy outside..

sort-of-want-face.jpg

GAF HAS A HORRIBLE OPINION ON EMINEM HOW DARE THEY NOT AGREE WITH ME THAT RELAPSE IS THE BEST ALBUM IN THE LAST 4 YEARS.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yoshi's Island isn't really a Mario games (but BGBW it says Super Mario World 2 on the cover!!!111). It plays differently and the objectives are also different. But to say it's for little kids just makes it sound like you never played it or at least never got 100 points on each level.

If you said Yoshi's Story was for kids then I'd be more inclined to agree with you.

When it comes to Eminem I'm really only a fan of his more jokey songs. When he tries to act all tough and dark and blap blap blap he misses the beat. And the last album I checked out of his was basically just the latter.

Kentpaul

Well i am kidding a little lol, MAN ON THE MOON P1/P2 are..

hmm very odd, got a another minor tax rebate (my code was still fucked after i got my first rebate, but they said they would only add a little bit on each pay check.. they added it all in.

for two weeks work plus the minor rebate PLUS OVER TIME!= £1,069.19! Kentpauls over the moon!

I was a little worried about having to cut back to save mad stacks for Amsterdam, but no need now.

MAD STACKS YO SUCCESS

LIFE IS AWESOME

Kentpaul

Kentpaul's "Mad stacks" enthusiasm is infectious; Pay Rise as of this month! BOOM!

This is the attitude man. Love this country and love cash. I look down on student protesters n shit who are anti awesome.

Stack em high kid.

Kentpaul

Gotta earn that cheese folks

20120803_133831.jpg

Think il get a bottle of strongbow tonight for after work to celebrate

I have a maxed out overdraft and no money!

Rollin' in the deep.

Rock bottom is just as awesome, No money no problem! how far away are you from payday ?

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.

20120803_133831.jpg

Rock bottom is just as awesome, No money no problem! how far away are you from payday ?

Oh wow this is actually amazing, make it rain, Kent!

Payday is damn near none existent. There's shitall happening at work atm so I've been getting no shifts, should be picking up this month with the Football season. My 21st is less than a month away now though, but I'm hopnig to build a new PC with my birthday money. Gotta wait till that student loan comes in, even then I have zero cash.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

20120803_133831.jpg

This pic is so awesome it needs to be shared more widely. I smell an internet sensation here folks!

3Sixty

I can roll with Edam. But when it comes to cheddar that shit needs to full apart in your hands and smell like a Year 9 P.E lesson.

Kentpaul

Oh wow this is actually amazing, make it rain, Kent!

Payday is damn near none existent. There's shitall happening at work atm so I've been getting no shifts, should be picking up this month with the Football season. My 21st is less than a month away now though, but I'm hopnig to build a new PC with my birthday money. Gotta wait till that student loan comes in, even then I have zero cash.

Get a hold of Terraria mate it will tide you over gaming and free time wise. It truly is a great game.

The s3 is indeed a big phone folks but that makes browsing such a pleasure.

I love any type of cheese straight from the fridge. Hits my comfort food spot every fucking time.

Cindres

Get a hold of Terraria mate it will tide you over gaming and free time wise. It truly is a great game.

The s3 is indeed a big phone folks but that makes browsing such a pleasure.

I love any type of cheese straight from the fridge. Hits my comfort food spot every fucking time.

I got gifted it in the sale. Mentioned it on the previous page with a video :p

I've got plenty to get by gaming wise.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I have a maxed out overdraft and no money!

Rollin' in the deep.

Just tell the Job Centre people you're a single parent with ten kids, you pay a shitload of rent, have a major disability and were a POW during WW2's Far East campaign. Problem solved.

Chinner

Banned
this is amazing

“The unrelenting orgasms from his blood-engorged mayonnaise cannon plowing my meat purse made me come so hard, I began sweating like a gypsy near an unlocked shipping container. I can't wait to chow down on the creamy load from his pink tractor beam. Within no time, I could feel the shitty cock custard haemorrhaging from my fart valve and all over my roast beef platter. With my meaty hangers now much like a ripped out fireplace, he thought it was time to start shoving my rusty bullet hole. Is now the time to tell him I really need to blast a footlong fudge bullet, I wondered? He munched on my piss flaps, even though I'd had Aunt Flo visiting for the best part of a week."

http://www.fiftyshadesgenerator.com/

Lirlond

Oh wow. Kid in the street just ran by singing:

"What runs through your bum like Pedigree chum?

Diarrhoea Diarrhoea."

I was laughing for like 20 minutes. Who passes this stuff on?

Did anyone have any local variants of the Chelsea Clowns? Who drove around in a white transit and gave you Glesga smiles?

SKINNER!

Banned
lolol! That cheese pic is what makes this place amaze-balls. Nice one Kentpaul! Grate those cheese and make it rain my man.

Also, Recovery > Relapse.

weirdest thing happened toay, at Starbucks with my laptop typing away on MS Word and this random tween looking girl comes up and asked...
"Do you knit?"
"What? Do I net?" I replied.

"No, Knit...as in knitting...*giggle* its just I got something that needs knitting and I wondered if you could...*giggle*"

I took a look at her again. Acknowledged that she was young (probably around 15/16) and then replied:

"uuuuh, no. I'm sorry but I don't...knit."

*giggle* "oh ok, nevermind then. bye!" runs away to a pack of girls and continues giggling.

Me:
i5nrV.gif

While I am somewhat flattered, I gotta ask "the fuck was that all about?!"
Felt like some "primary school dare" shit.

Cindres

I would also go with the stupid giggling girls dared her to do that.

Was she 16? Should've banged her anyway.

Kentpaul

Hanging around in starbucks with a laptop? Shorty you dirty hipster.

I think I will get my hair cut tomorrow as it's getting out of control. Amsterdam, my upcoming driving test, my gym.. I will have a good few conversation subjects to cover with my Barber.

I got my hair cut somewhere else a few weeks ago lol hope the dude doesn't notice and take offence. (the Barber I'm going to tomorrow is a better Barber anyway)

Bottle of strongbow waiting for me at home tonight as soon as I finish my working day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom