• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
Jobcentre is angry I arranged work experience without their obviously essential help. Bunch of twats. Now I'm going to be late getting back to the work.

So fucked off right now.

SmokyDave

I assume your ex wasn't Rachael Cordingly? Would be pretty jealous if that was the case.

Nah, she was rather attractive though (naturally). Mad as a bucket of spiders, however. I only believe the story because I heard it from someone considerably more credible than the girl in question.

To be honest, if he can go 12 rounds with my ex, he'll whip this Bute chap senseless.

Chinner

Banned
O5dyp.jpg

Empty

the husband saying he just likes his women with curves is quite funny.

disgusting pictures - those legs jesus christ - and what a terrible life goal, really amazed that she hasn't alienated everyone with that.

With any luck this land whale will be done for child abuse so her children can be sent off to their guardians or someone who doesn't value their own selfish(and retarded) desires over their needs.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻

Why did you post the pictures?!

SteveWD40

Dear god...

She will be dead soon surely? Diabetes and all the other horrors associated with essentially being a living tumour.

The worst part is this is her goal, unless it's another Daily Mail manufactured story.

Dear god...

She will be dead soon surely? Diabetes and all the other horrors associated with essentially being a living tumour.

Strangely, I always hear of people dieing from heart attack or diabetes and yet they're quite fit. I don't think I've ever heard of someone as fat as that actually dieing from being that fat.

Like people that drive like arseholes, never seem to be involved in a crash.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
She actually physically repulses me, like looking at her makes me feel a wee bit ill. Ergh.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
kentpaul if you eat YOU WILL LOOK LIKE HER :O

I have a body sculpted from gods ashes. Fuck guys that's the first half of my shift flew In, gonna now eat my food and walk around with a brush listening to the real radio football phone in.

Suairyu

Banned
I don't get it? Why did you even bother going there?
Because I need that £200 a month to pay for shit.

So now I'm being switched to weekly sign-ons so they can offer me "more help", and I have waste my money going into to see them two times next week, so they can do a follow up on my apparently wrongly arranged work experience.

I'd like to personally thank Mr. Cameron for his Big Society action plan of making people who want a job go through mountains of bullshit.

So now I'm being switched to weekly sign-ons so they can offer me "more help", and I have waste my money going into to see them two times next week, so they can do a follow up on my apparently wrongly arranged work experience.

I'd like to personally thank Mr. Cameron for his Big Society action plan of making people who want a job go through mountains of bullshit.

Can't you claim your fares back? Sounds ridiculous though.

Songbird

Prodigal Son

That's Job Centre alright. The work experience they offered me has failed to materialise, so they can't do shit if I find my own. I just need something and I'm not finding anything.

Sorry, livejournal.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I had the weekly sign on bullshit , I signed off to go to turkey then when I signed Back on with a rapid reclaim it was back to every fortnight.

Suairyu

Banned
The job centre exists solely to keep job centre employees employed.
Yep. I've only been unemployed for relatively brief periods of time the past - literally between jobs style things - but not once have they offered any decent help. If they can't do anything, they should just let me sign on every two weeks and get on with shit myself.

I mean, last time I came in and I'd filled half of the job-seeking journal thing out with job hunting activities and shit I'd applied for and the guy was "woah you've done so much". I'm thinking well of course I have, I want to fucking find a job. Your "three job hunting activities a week" thing is bullshit.

I had the weekly sign on bullshit , I signed off to go to turkey then when I signed Back on with a rapid reclaim it was back to every fortnight.
I think I'm just going to do this. I'm planning on going to Bilbao anyway.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
I mean, last time I came in and I'd filled half of the job-seeking journal thing out with job hunting activities and shit I'd applied for and the guy was "woah you've done so much". I'm thinking well of course I have, I want to fucking find a job. Your "three job hunting activities a week" thing is bullshit.

It's depressing when they see my journal, notice all the attempts and failures then say to me "Have you looked an hour away from home?" I could never afford the commute, for heaven's sake. At least my latest two advisors smile sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom