• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 7 - Sundays on HBO

I was half expecting that last Winterfell scene to not be Bran, but Jon returning already with great big piles of dragon glass because speedy speedy.

no way broski jon and dany have to fuck before he goes back to winterfell

why else would the showrunners make him a "prisoner" on dragonstone? They want to build the relationship up and for that you need time

duckroll

I think Euron took her with him.

So she's at the shores of Casterly Rock now? Is she getting raped by Euron? TWoW chapter sample spoiler:
Is he going to impregnate her and use her as a sacrifice on the ship mast? How far could D&D go? Do they even care about making him a warlock warrior?

Chuckie

So I was discussing the ice forming near the Wall in de opening credits on facebook (the stupid walk around the Wall theory) and I watched all the openings from previous seasons and noticed something.

The ice is already forming in Season 3 haha. I feel stupid for not noticing that

K5sWbYj.jpg

CloudWolf

So she's at the shores of Casterly Rock now? Is she getting raped by Euron? TWoW chapter sample spoiler:
Is he going to impregnate her and use her as a sacrifice on the ship mast? How far could D&D go? Do they even care about making him a warlock warrior?

Nah, it's way too late to introduce something like that in the show. If they wanted to make Euron the warlock warrior, they should've done so the moment they introduced him.

duckroll

Yeah probably. I think we dodged a bullet with that anyway. Considering how crass and twisted an edgelord he is in the books, filtering (or unfiltering lol) him through D&D might just be too much.

can we all just appreciate how wonderful arya is doing? like she's murdering everyone and finally going home and not being a piece of shit problematic character...i'm so proud

John Dunbar

correct about everything
so was there any backlash the way cersei basically raped jaime? to me it felt like that scene was there just so they can say "see, cersei does it too."

_Rob_

so was there any backlash the way cersei basically raped jaime? to me it felt like that scene was there just so they can say "see, cersei does it too."

Is that the way it came across to everyone else? I read it more that he was reluctant to start with, but eventually his heart won out.

Got a feeling that when Cerci kissed Jamie before they went to bed, she poisoned him. It just felt like such a dramatic and pin point moment.

We saw her wipe off the poison in the cell, but she could easily have put it back on again for Jamie off camera. Just because we didn't see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

The motive? The witch's prophesy.

She's a clever woman, and is taking steps to protect herself.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Got a feeling that when Cerci kissed Jamie before they went to bed, she poisoned him. It just felt like such a dramatic and pin point moment.

We saw her wipe off the poison in the cell, but she could easily have put it back on again for Jamie off camera. Just because we didn't see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

was that part of the prophecy even in the show?

Is that the way it came across to everyone else? I read it more that he was reluctant to start with, but eventually his heart won out.
I just thought he was still pissed about the Euron thing. Having your lover (again) being married to another men probably doesn't put you in the mood for some hot sex a few hours later.

Shahadan

the valonqar stuff isn't in the show

It would be funny if she did poison him by accident, honestly going for a fuck just after wiping poison off your mouth is not a good idea.

Obviously it won't happen but they highlighted that it could take days to take effect and well, they made a point to qualify Cersei as a "disease" and anyway her mistakes always end up killing her loved ones so...

John Dunbar

correct about everything

BunnyBear

I'm surprised people liked this episode, it was honestly boring as fuck and they somehow had all the battles happen in the most offscreen fashion possible. The writing was fanfiction-tier. After the weak 2nd episode with the shaky-cam boat battle, this was not a good followup.

lol they put it to rest three seasons ago, all they did was confirm it to Jaime.

Some people are just fundamentally wrong...

Timbuktu

Nah. That scene to me felt like it was about Cersei exerting her power over Jaime and that he is not entirely comfortable with how things are between them. I guess they had this scene to lead into the conversation Jaime has with Olenna at the end.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I'm sure other people have commented, but how weird was it that Bran sees his sister for the first time in years and then tells her he used his magical powers to presumably watch her get raped on her wedding night?

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
I'm sure other people have commented, but how weird was it that Bran sees his sister for the first time in years and then tells her he used his magical powers to presumably watch her get raped on her wedding night?

Yeah I was very uncomfortable about the scene. He also tells her how the day was beautiful and she looked beautiful. Wtf dude. And the way he greets her when they are meeting after so much time. The fuck is wrong with the dude?

That stuff was awkward as hell. Dude, have a little sense instead of making your sister relive her trauma. Tons of other examples you could have used to show you could "see everything."

Top Bottom