• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 7 - Sundays on HBO

Yeah, I can see now, when the things are settled, Daenerys, or whoever supposed to be leader of the Seven Kingdoms (there is still a chance that Dany could die) will appoint Gendry as lord of Storm's End and Samwell as lord of Highgarden. I wonder who will get other Banner houses, Riverrun, Vale and Dorne are still lord-less.

In book, probably Aegon will be the King and of the Seven Kingdoms, Jon will be Lord of the North and land beyond the Wall, Edmure will have Riverrun, Arianne will have Dorne, Theon will have Iron Islands, Samwell will have Highgarden. I'm still not sure about Stormlands and Vale. Seaworths could be a good candidate for Stormlands for books, but there is no better candidate for Vale than Sansa.

Nah, George directed the episode where his dick was cut off. No way he survives the series. I like the theory that he will save Asha, and then she'll put him out of his misery. I think she'll get the islands in the books.

I feel like Berric is going to die just to up the tension. The lord of light has no power here. But then we'll never find out why he kept getting resurrected in the first place.

Also, how did Gendry get Robert's hammer?

I would assume Gendry the smith made that hammer?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
the hammer is his penis
Just wait until he gets to Winterfell.

NawLVYd.gif

Jon: i really need soldiers
Jorah: for Dany
Tormund: to help Jon
Gendry: hes never seen ice and thinks you need a rowboat row cross it
Hound: fuck the wall, fuck the dead, give me chicken
Thoros: beer is good
Beric: i lost me mind I did

Ftfy

Also re: Little finger

Heres why littlefinger is fucked

Because he is going up against a master assassin who can see in the damn dark

And because her brother has goddamn wallhacks. Sansa or not, he is dead and his cookie jar thieving days are over.

He also saved Jorah, I guess.

But that plotline was a giant nothing too. All it did was send Jorah away for a few episodes and... thats it.

Like, it didn't matter at all.

Unless Sam fucked up and Danny is going to die of greyscale now.
The Sam/Jorah scenes have been my favorite thus far. So they definitely did matter as they were very entertaining.

Also, "The infection no longer seems to be active" so I think we can forget about greyscale now

K' Dash

Every fucking time I think Jaime will come to senses something happens and his relationship with Cersei becomes stronger.

There's no saving him now.

I wonder if Cersei will get the same treatment the Freys gave Talisa in the red wedding.

Every fucking time I think Jaime will come to senses something happens and his relationship with Cersei becomes stronger.

I wonder if Cersei will get the same treatment the Freys gave Talisa in the red wedding.
He will die an earned stupid death, because of her. His death should be a joke.

they need to keep jaime around because she isn't manipulating others by fucking them, only him

erawsd

Chaos is a ladder says otherwise. Bran, as the actor has said in some interviews, is basically living in 4D, moving through time as if it was a physical dimension. He's living everywhere, and seeing everything.

Its not really clear what Bran's intent was with that line. It could have been a threat, it could have been a hint to LF to stop bullshitting him, or it just could've been a thought that suddenly came to him without any real motive behind it.

Azzanadra

I hope this isn't what GRRM had planned for Littlefinger in the books. They really did his character dirty, and that's saying something in a show where multiple characters have become parodies of themselves.

I hope this isn't what GRRM had planned for Littlefinger in the books. They really did his character dirty, and that's saying something in a show where multiple characters have become parodies of themselves.

i'm pretty sure littlefinger and sansa aren't going to winterfell in the books for a good long while (because that was a fucking stupid play by show!littlefinger)

dabig2

I like how excitable Gendry is. Just an adventurous kid that wants to smash things with a hammer.

The son Robert always wanted.

Gendry is the love child of Ned and Bob that the realm needs.

Hopefully he survives so that we can see a Baratheon + Stark marriage finally fulfilled (Arya, Sansa I don' care). Also because he's like the last Baratheon alive in the show. Would suck to have another old house completely extinguished.

jfkgoblue

Trailer spoilers:
The Hound has Gendry's warhammer at one point in the trailer, they broguht him back just to kill him north of the wall, huh?

Hazmat

Trailer spoilers:
The Hound has Gendry's warhammer at one point in the trailer, they broguht him back just to kill him north of the wall, huh?

They brought Rickon back to put an arrow through his heart without even letting him speak, and then none of his brothers or sisters ask about him. I'm kind of surprised Gendry made it through tonight's episode.

Arkeband

Banned
oh wait I get it

If Rhaegar had an anullment (to marry Lyanna) it means Jon isn't a Stark bastard or a Targ bastard, he's a legit Targaryen with the rightful claim to the throne.

Burt

Trailer spoilers:

Throw another one onto the pile with

*Tyrion and Danaerys stand on the beach, watching Jon Snow pull in a rowboat with several undefined men*

*As they finish pulling the boat up, Jon turns to the queen, a mournful look in his eyes*

*He begins the walk up to her, slouching in that armor that he clearly doesn't have the silhouette for*

*He arrives*

"Just you? No one else?" the Queen asks the returning King, with an anxious look in her eye(brow)s.

*Jon sadfaces at Tyrion, and extends a closed fist towards him, palm down*

*Tyrion reaches his own hand to meet it, spreading his fingers wide under Jon's gloved fist.*

"The King in the North opens his grip, dropping a single slaver's coin into Tyrion's outstreched fingers*

*The faces of everyone around..*

giphy.gif

They brought Rickon back to put an arrow through his heart without even letting him speak, and then none of his brothers or sisters ask about him. I'm kind of surprised Gendry made it through tonight's episode.

that's a good point, why doesn't Arya ask about Rickon

I mean...his name is literally mentioned on the show twice this season so it's not like the character is completely forgotten

Trailer spoilers:

Not necessarily. There are other reasons why he might wield Gendry's hammer for a moment besides Gendry being dead. Seems to me that Beric and/or Thoros are the real fodder, here. There's really nothing left for them to do but get killed the fuck off.

Throw another one onto the pile with

*Tyrion and Danaerys stand on the beach, watching Jon Snow pull in a rowboat with several undefined men*

*As they finish pulling the boat up, Jon turns to the queen, a mournful look in his eyes*

*He begins the walk up to her, slouching in that armor that he clearly doesn't have the silhouette for*

*He arrives*

"Just you? No one else?" the Queen asks the returning King, with an anxious look in her eye(brow)s.

*Jon sadfaces at Tyrion, and extends a closed fist towards him, palm down*

*Tyrion reaches his own hand to meet it, spreading his fingers wide under Jon's gloved fist.*

"The King in the North opens his grip, dropping a single slaver's coin into Tyrion's outstreched fingers*

*The faces of everyone around..*

giphy.gif

his last words were "I'm sorry you have no bad memories of me"

bengraven

Trailer spoilers:

Well...

there are only four people running from the dead out of the Magnificent Seven and two are Jon and Tormund...

JJDubz

Next episode speculation about Mormont:
Wonder if Jorah wielding Longclaw to save Jon is a bit too literal. Also, Jorah being north of the wall in a "Night's Watch" party would likely be close enough to fulfilling Jeor's words to Samwell about having him come back from exile to join the Night's Watch. Could totally see his death then.

It's hilarious how book Gendry is a follower of Rhollor and a member of the Brotherhood lead by Stoneheart, but show Gendry is anti-Lord of Light and Brotherhood.
Edit: Also how book Gendry hates Robert but show Gendry loves him
Edit2: And how show Gendry knows he's his bastard but book Gendry doesn't

Top Bottom